Why did no 1 tell me you could detox from weed...

why did no 1 tell me you could detox from weed, im on holiday now and far from any city or town large enough to support a drug economy, this fucking sucks! i cant eat or sleep and everything is a shade of grey. its not like i just quit meth but sweet moses this is awful

Get nyquil you whiny cunt. I've done this exact thing 50+ times in my life. Its literally nothing. Have a tug,a shot of nyquil and stfu.

Detox from weed??
What are you 12?

You're a goddamn faggot OP. Detox from weed just fuck off nigger.

After about a month or so of not smoking weed on an hourly basis, you will realize how much clear thinking you become.

>detox from weed

I get how you feel, I used to have an extreme marijuana dependence I was really high every waking second of everyday, when I was lucid I would start to freak out and panic search for weed/steal and I would snap at friends for no reason. I'm doing a lot better now and am only smoking a gram or two a day. I recently found out o have borderline personality disorder and it explains a lot

maybe you are just a fuck wit

That's a given

>smoking 5g of weed a day
>is suprised he becomes mentally ill
Idiot

>Is mentally ill
>now has rationalization for smoking 7gs a day
I also have severe ADHD

you're a faggot there is no detox from weed, go have a fucking drink and shut the fuck up.

So you are an annoying adhd fucker also?

I've been perfectly satisfied with around a gram a day for the longest time now. How do you even get to the point of smoking more than maybe like 3g a day? For me after a while smoking more doesn't even get me any higher so it's just wasting away.

Sometimes but I'm more aloof than annoying, I'm pretty introverted.

how do i detox a psychotic schizophrenic from manifesting violence against me?

all i can think of is a bullet in its head

You'll also come to realize how little you actually needed the weed after about 2 weeks to a month. This is coming from someone who has quit and started smoking on and off for the last 8 years. After you just go without it for a while you start to notice that your day goes just as fast and just as smoothly without it. The only thing that makes you think you need it is that bag sitting next to you smelling up the place.

Sooo much underage b& in here its sad

welcome to the reality of chemical dependency. it can take years to fully recover. stoners will tell you you arent feeling it because drugs and deception go hand in hand but you know you are. it gets better though, drugs are a burden you are no longer carrying and your brain needs time to cope

Yeah I was down to a quarter every 4 days a while back but I've haven't really stopped smoking for the roast month
After a while it does get to were you are only high for 45 minutes after a big joint.
I took a good kinda tolerance break a while back after I moved from California

>weed
>chemical dependency

Shouldn't you be in a meth thread or something?

Do you literally smoke weed everyday? How?

>buy weed
>smoke weed

It's really not that hard but I'm sure I can find a how to video.

It's true, tch bonds to dopimine receptors causing your brain to produce less dopamine and rely on weed

societies shit just do some exercise and listen to music and eat a good diet if ur day to day is free of violence uve got no excuse

This is the kind of thing that needs a citation. Something not from daily mail preferably.

the question is how dont u

I take horrible care of my body by putting whatever soft drinks and cheap food I can into it. I don't exercise and I rarely use proper hygiene practice. There's literally nothing to lose for me at this point. My body is just rotting away now.

in the words of Snoop, Jesus, Carl Sagan & Willie Nelson, "Smoke that heat and lung as many beige as you can in this life"
>fact checked off of Wikipedia for authenticity

I freak-out when I smoke weed. It feels like I'm jumping back and forward in time and it makes it feel like I'm going to die.

dont you feel how top heavy over burdenment and bloated the pyramid invertus is CANT YOU FEEL IT

I've known plenty of seasoned pot smokers that had to give up the belt due to anxiety. Sometimes you just have to call it quits if it's not for you.

i hope you die

hello animalo

Sup Forums is a bully-free zone. Please leave.

I'm also from America so you just went over my head. Care to tone it down for a dumb dumb?

i hope your mother dies, infront of u, slowly

Middle school drug propaganda class
Www.drugfreeworld.com

Pretty much.

Underage band?
What're they called?

Yes. And roll that shit light that shit pass that shit

Smoke a joint dude you're narky

Never smoked in his life

Bullshit. No reputable evidence for weed 'dependancy'.

OP is just a weaksauce faggot.