S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

waifu2x.udp.jp/
youtu.be/dcab4_-ooj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's at it again.
I was there 2014. Would have gone to a few music festivals too. Hurricane was probably my favorite, first one I went to over there. Would have gone to Gamescom too but my host family took me on a trip to Italy instead.

>every thread

>Meow
..and stuff

Damn right.

Yes, and?

>High res is my fetish.
If you like that try to throw some art into waifu2x over here waifu2x.udp.jp/

It can do pretty amazing things. Alex was talking about it few days ago and introduced me to it. He's using it on his eGPU, I've used the demo service for a few pics now and it turned out pretty good

Facialbro here on ma phone
Goddamn my libido today
My toughts strayed to a naughty place so im back

I may check it out, but I'm too lazy to actually do anything with it. Thanks though!

Am I doing this right?

youtu.be/dcab4_-ooj8

>You're also an abject failure of a human being
That's exactly what I'm striving for every day fam.

You've got some good taste and music, my nigger.

>all these people getting to go to fun things
>I live in Middle Earth and can't afford a fursuit

>Sabaton
I love you

does anyone have skype ? got to go, add me if you want :) dcxskipper

*in
I'm getting really tired.

Noice mate.
Which part of Middle Earth? I'm up in Whangas.

How's it going s/fur?

>I was there 2014.
Neat! It's 800km or so away from me but it may totally be worth it. I'm just a bit afraid that it may be cringy as fuck since fur fandom apparently is really fucking different outside of Sup Forums but I need to see that myself. Even if it's cringy, maybe I'll fit right in who knows.

>but my host family took me on a trip to Italy instead.
I've been to Italy a few times, but didn't like it too much. Maybe I did the wrong things or didn't plan enough I dunno. It's just so ...italian I don't like that.
Been to the US a few times (not in the last 10 years tho), and liked it there as well. I only was in Illinois and Florida tho, and Canada for the Falls. Everything's so huge, that's the thing that stuck with me the most. And guns in Wal-mart, a weird sight for a German.

>using slang for a Maori name
It's a 15-letter alphabet, there's probably another place name that has the same abbreviation.

Pretty gud

Tired as fuck, probably going to go to bed in a minute. You?

I tried it, bookmarked.

Yeah I only used it on some very small pics I had and really liked. I won't use it often either.

>Am I doing this right?
Mein Neger

Welp, I've got a raft of shit I should get done today. Talk to ya'll later

als ob die dort waffen kaufen können?

Oh shit, you posted posted the necro pic, topkek. I ended up deleting it and moving it to another folder because I was certain no one else would want to see it.

The dicks ratio seems alright so im ejoying it
Not like yesterday when it turned all h/fur for a while

Later.

Later dies

>posted posted
Fuckin hell, I really need to sleep.

It can be pretty spergy but the majority at cons are pretty decent. Only been to LA in the states, Hollywood Boulevard is honestly the dodgiest place I've ever been. Poverty ridden parts of Athens at night didn't even compare to it during the day.
Up in Whangas is whangarei. Down in whangas in Whanganui. Surprised you don't know this.

Cya

Don't have skype naw

B-but then who will i cum for? ;3
Nah jk fam do as u please

>find another person from same country in these threads
>northenmost city
just

Eh, been dealing with some relationship crap but I'll get over it. Just gotta do my thing and keep distracted!

>How's it going s/fur?
Pretty fuzzy

MIt dem passenden Schein kann man das machen klar. Die kann man natürlich nicht einfach so greifen, aber sie sind da hinter glas neben den anderen Sachen

Maybe grill

Moving it to another folder as in I went to the artists FA, and saved it in that folder rather than the folder I post everything from, but deleted it from the main folder.

Yeah, I'm starting to lose it now.

Definitely grill.

ow thats sad :( hey how do i even reply here ? my friend showed me Sup Forums ealier today but didnt tell me how it works

Later dude!

At least it's not a nz general. Those are full of fuckwits.

I... don't know if you're trolling or not, but just click on the "reply to thread" button at the top or bottom of the page.

lol click the number of the person you want to reply to

'least it's statistically improbable that the day is gonna get any worse from now on.

I'll miss that HD booty but sleep is more important than fapping

>Oh shit, you posted posted the necro pic, topkek. I ended up deleting it and moving it to another folder because I was certain no one else would want to see it.
Lel you know I'm a twisted fuck, I like it a lot. Thanks for posting it back then and please keep posting something weirder once in a while, I really appreciate it. I even may have (soft) gore growing on me, I like biting and scratching while fucking already.

Well I mean, you're mew, so you came in mewing. I'm mous. Not quite a maus, so I posted an E-75 instead.

I'm trying to edit a picture of jensca onto a WW2 era German vehicle ATM. If it works I"ll post.

Taken, unfortunately.

Thanks. I try.

wie nice :D he hosch du skype ? i woas ne amol wie i da zruck schrieb x) würd jo bilder posten aba i hon nix ufam handy haha :P

Mmmhmm
No one down in the south of the North Island there either!

>biting and scratching

Best

How far south. Wellington?

>Only been to LA in the states
Ah I got that wrong, I thought you actually were from the US. Yeah I've only heard very bad things about Hollywood. I try to not do the most touristy shit either (tho I had to see the Niagara Falls).

oh thank you :D i really didnt know i only knew how to post x) thanks to the other one too !

Nah, fuck that, Weiss is here now.

Hey Weiss, how are you?

>I even may have (soft) gore growing on me, I like biting and scratching while fucking already.
Ayy, that's mah nigga. How 'bout this? Too much?

You mah nigga, too.

I like this!

Yup!
Armageddon was shit this year, the fursuits were cool though.

Woke up to it on page 10 and wasn't sure if there's a reliable archive going again yet (that's automatically used by 4ChanX). Basically, derp savebump.

Also rumpbump

Yes grill

Do it, brah.

Ayy lmoa
and for a facialbro thats to much

Also waddup weiss?

Well, day started off as usual, but when i got home from gym my phone was basically exploding. Turns out my older brother is hospitalized with an infection in this... Whats that called in english now... Appendix? So yeah. Kinda coloured the mood of the rest of the day.

Hows you man?

Nah, kiwi bro. Also what's the deal with the Auckland-New Zealand brand that's over there. It's like fake outdoors gear or some shit right?
Mate of mine went down in her incomplete fursuit. Some kind of dragon thing I think.

New to Sup Forums and already in fur threads? Wow you managed to dodge all the traps and cock rate?

Good! :D

>You mah nigga
B) I tryin' my best

Dats some fine booty right there

Think I saw something of the sort, but it looked like a full suit to me.

Are you seriously from Bavaria? Even for me (and am German) Bavarians are pretty weird and like a subspecies or something.

Appendicitis? Fuck, that's not good. I hope everything works out well, and I hope you feel better.

I am very tired, but I don't feel like sleeping. Can barely type anymore.

Nah she had gloves, head and maybe the feet. Probably wore a homestuck shirt or something knowing her.

Hey man!

>statistically improbable
That may be true but statistics may fuck you over with their numbers and shit. Don't trust them. They lie.

I'm in love

Might have seen her, might have not.
By the way, is there a mutual group lots of the fursuiters are in?

i know right!

When I was there I couldn't understand the Bravarian dialect. But I learned and spoke sachs-deutch or however it's spelt.
Not that I'm aware of I'm afraid. Not any for NZ at least.