You're not a virgin, are you user?

>you're not a virgin, are you user?

no, laughing whores
and id wear both your asses out

I got a girlfriend, fuck off

no. i could make them cum

Chicks never ask that, they just assume u are or they dont.

Just say yes and hope they have a fetish for that shit

>not knowing how to greentext

Implying people care at all

if you say yes then they will look at you as a beta male who cant into sex, and if you say no then they know you are lying and will tell everyone you are a virgin

Getting in this situation, there is no good outcome

No, no I'm not

I've a fuckin girlfriend since 2013, so.

No, but I've been married so long my virginity might be growing back...

real talk my nigger, im 8 years in and i know all about that

>nah i went slummin a while back to get it over with

Ez

No...And I can prove it to you (especially you on the left)

What year is it now?

Am 28, had sex more times with more people than I can remember. In a relationship with a girl, been for almost 2 years now, she's 20 was 18 and a virgin when we met. She was kinda timid at first when we started fucking, now she's a freak. She doesn't let me fuck her ass that often but last Saturday she let me and I fucking pounded that ass like there was no tomorrow. About 6 months into our relationship her dad who lives in Norway asked her if she'd had sex with me, her response: "My boyfriend has fucked me in every hole." My girlfriend is awesome.

Does my hand count? I think it does, so no I'm not a virgin

what a great story thanks for sharing

kissless virgin but i got a handjob in the nosebleeds of a stadium

>story
tale*

i'm actually a vegan.

If im socially awkward my chances of winding up in a bus with a bunch of pretty girls is very low, and even if i wound up in that situation the chance of them acknowledging im there is almost nil.

I've never understood the point of these threads.

Im on Sup Forums at two in the morning. Girls dont talk to me.

your observations are keen.
the point of the threads is that theres someone out there even sadder than you. they actually took the time to make this shit thread.

>"My boyfriend has fucked me in every hole."
Jesus Christ more stories?

Also any tips on having a more active sex life? I just got out of a relationship.

yeah, be a scumbag and date a girl who hates her dad

she'll drain your fucking balls. basic psychology

Hell yeah

You're welcome. This is just a glimpse of my life but if you want I can elaborate.

for real, is it true that most married couples aren't having any sex? I get it that 60+ couples dont really do it anymore, but only after eight years? How long does it typically take for the shit to dry out? Shit. Im not planning to ever get married

This

if you're a good match and you're both living satisfying lives, it wont dry out. but if you get to know each other and dont like each other or youre under constant stress, it can turn bad. if its both rather than just one, its usually over very quickly

personally i still get tail about twice a week and its good

>no, but even if I was, it's not like I'd be admitting it to you

Nah, babe(s)

how old are you? The approach is very dependent on your age, economy and looks.

>Not anymore I'm not

23, I'm doing well financially, looks are about 5-6/10 on a good day, bad day 4/10

sweet spot for you is gonna be 30yr old and have money

>Why do you ask?

Yes we are

I lost my virginity to a 29 year old 2 years ago when I was 17 lol

>tfw close to being a wizard

>Fuck you bitch ass trick who give a fuck bout that fuckin slut fuck you might show you a fuckin boot sole

I'm ok with that.

I'm pretty skinny so if I keep working out I think I can manage being a solid 6 by 30.

Being a 6 isn't that bad tbh.

>n-n-no way! a-and you?

I may have been exaggerating a little on my post. Sex has definitely become less frequent over my 6 years of marriage. She was like a fucking animal when we first met...

In getting it about twice a week... Personally, not enough for me, but enough for her. It's good also.

Is that wedding cake I tell you. But all means, get married. Just don't have cake...

I actually know these girls

pic related

How do I lose my virginity? Help me, fellow anons

21 and counting, should I kill myself?

This is the place to do it

start acting like a normal person: get a job, talk to people, go out into the world and get the fuck off Sup Forums.

being a wizard isnt for everyone

Get a hooker mate, the rest will come with experience.

Become a wizard. Whores ar overrated

Maybe you should try finding it first

Nah, I'm not the hooker type, and you know what is the saddest part, I just began a long distance relationships with a girl who is 15
>mfw I'll have to wait other 3 years to get laid

wasted 2 years of my life on that shit bru, break it off TODAY
tell her the wizards of Sup Forums proclaimed it

Well good luck user, but don't put all your eggs in one basket, try talking to older girls in the meanwhile. I just use Tinder, it just seems to work for me and my buds.

28 and counting. Suprisingly, it hasn't really bothered me at all in the last two years or so. Not sure if thats a good or bad thing

Ok, let me say it like this. I am by no means a player. I just have decent looks and a relatively charming personality. Not all the girls I've fucked have been good looking but every chick I've been with has been means to an end. The ability to seem calm.
I was 13 the first time I kissed a girl. When I was 14 I went to a party that this 18 year old girl was throwing. We got drunk and the girl and I and 1 other guy went to her room after the party to sleep. I had been making out with the girl and ended up going down on her. She didn't do anything to me. I left her house around dawn in a high of proportions. The sun seemed brighter, the flowers smelled better, the birdsong was amazing. I'll remember that morning forever.
Later that year I got myself a girlfriend. I'm around 6 feet tall she was around 5.5 and also 14. We dated for 3 months but I never had sex with her. I wasn't ready to have sex with random women but I was ready to have sex with her. She had been sucking my cock for 3 months and I mean deepthroating like it was second nature to her. We also did this thing where I would lie on my back and she'd lie on top of me with her back towards me and I'd put my 14 year old, 'virgin', diamond cock between her legs and I'd push my dick against her pussy with my hand and masturbate her soaked 14 year old pussy with it until I'd blow buckets into the air spraying us both.
It's still one of the most erotic things I can remember.

nah bb lost that the night Kobe retired
So one at a time or both

>try out tinder
>get some matches
>try and get something going
>they ignore me every time
I can't talk to women, which is why I gave up.

I can't, I became emotionally depending upon her, as much as her upon me
But that would be cheating, I can't do that to her

what a wonderful tale thanks friend

> are you?

do it faggot. you got to grow up sometime, somehow.

Once a fortnight and she likes to strangle me during it

that's your problem
you're trying to fuck tinder whores

Lost my virginity at 20. Ever since I've probably had sex two times a day on average. Fuck that jpg

This right here, this is a tale. Thanks for sharing it with us user.

10/10 would threesome-foursome-whatever

She would probably kill herself if I break up, before we met she had a strong depression and cut herself a lot

They are sexy as fuck.

No, I'm a wizard.

they belgian by any chance?

A girl on a bus did ask me that question once.. I wasn't she didn't believe me. Later that night I went home and fucked my gf. Girls are bitches.

What the fuck am I supposed to do?
I'm a year away from legally being able to go to bars.
I'm a security guard so there's pretty much no way to get with a coworker.
I'm not going to school at the moment.
I stopped actively trying when I was 16, it's just been passive stuff like tinder since then. If a girl asked me out I wouldn't turn her down, but other than that I've done nothing.

grow up faggot you arent saving anyone. pick up your wizard staff and crystal orb. break it off, nigger

y-y-y-ye-yes...
Do you w-watch anime?

Work with your small talk. What you want is the ability to be or seem calm and talk like she's just another person. When you've got her to a point where you can just be like friendly, maybe you poke her side for a joke you know flirt a little. Drinking helps with flirting. And if you are insecure start of with a girl that's below your standards. Try and make her go all the way the first night. build your confidence.
It's important to be good at foreplay. Trust me. I can't count how many times a girl have been like "no not without a condom" and then I kiss her rub her tits and pussy, make her feel sexy and then she's just like "get in me."

But how am I supposed to do it

>wizard reporting in

Dear virginfags in their 20s NEVER go wizard, NEVER. If I could travel back in time I would force myself to take even the nastiest hooker alive just to get rid of this fucking pressure. It stared with around 19 and its lasts till today. I've finally reached a point of no return, I have no money, no job, social anxiety and I never leave my disgusting smelling flat, which is filled with garbage. (I also started flushing my garbage in the toilet because I'm scared of going out. Ever since I can't flush anymore and literally live in my shit )

I agree with this but maybe 27-29

The only thing that forced me to find someone and lose my virginity was my uncontrollable sex drive. I literally couldn't go a few hours without having to jack it off, so I forced myself to talk to a girl, as much as an anti-social person as I was, I made it work, and got laid.

nigger what even?

"this shit is retarded, i dont know what i was thinking. dont contact me anymore."

you'll feel force lightning start shooting from your fingertips

Pics with timestamp and "my shit".

21. Female virgin. I assume it's because of my disgusting body and super weird personality. Also, pain.

evolution finally worked like its supposed to. lol.

lol yes :^)

fuck you bitch, go lose some weight and start taking a shower once a day. and quit acting like a retarded eskimo. then guys will be lining up to tongue your asshole.

Post pictures of your flat and toilet + timestamp, show us what we must never become.

I would fuck you, and I haven't even see you, that's how desesperate I'm
Where do you live?

Trips have spoken.

nice trips. I shower once a day and use medical grade deodorant and I still smell. :( I don't understand how a retarded eskimo acts differently from a normal retarded person

>And if you are insecure start of with a girl that's below your standards.
I've started here, trying to work my way up.

Thanks sensei, I'll follow your advice. We're all gon make it.

>female virgin
No such thing exists

Show us a pic

for one they use medical grade deoderant, they post on Sup Forums, and they type like a fucking emo girl. thats the difference.

thats not because ure a virgin, its because ure a failure

>this.