I caught my son having sex with another guy and I think he might be gay, is there a defenitve way i can tell?

I caught my son having sex with another guy and I think he might be gay, is there a defenitve way i can tell?

Do a hump on him and if he is came, you win.

Make le baking soda volcano, tell your soon it is time to detonate it
IF HE IS TO BUSY SUCKING COCK, HE IS GAY

Boring.

Ask him if he wants to go to disneyworld for your moms birthday. IF HE IS TO BUSY SUCKING COCK, HE IS GAY

Taake him out to dinner, talk about school and work and stuff. After that go to see a movie. Halfway through the movie go to the bathroom, IF HE IS TO BUSY SUCKING COCK, HE IS GAY

Tell him to clean up his room.

Ask him to grab you a beer.

Suck his cock.

Talk to him about his feelings and if there is anthing he would like to tell you. If he says to fuck of becouse HE IS TO BUSY SUCKING COCK, HE IS GAY

Ask him if hes busy sucking cock.

Ask him to suck cock

{I THINK}
If he's OP's son he must be a faggot

here do a quick test go up to him and suck his dick if it taste like shit, there's a 50/50 chance he might be gay

Cook him dinner, at the dinnertable look him straight (heheh straight) in the eye and ask him if hes gay.

>think he might be gay
>think
>might

Wew lad

Shit on his face and rub his nuts.

Fuck his mom right in the pussy.

Was he listening to techno or watching Ellen while fucking? If yes then he's super gay.

Reverse thrust him backinto your nut sack and re impregnate your wife IF HE COMES OUT THE WOMB SUCKING COCK, HE IS GAY

> Do a hump on him

This one was the funniest

Nice bait.

>i caught my son having sex with a guy
>i think he might be gay.
Kek

Pretty sure if you caught him having sex with a guy, he's gay. That's not something a straight dude experiments with.

I was thinking maybe its just a phase

Yeah, it is. His gay phase. The next phase is becoming a trap.