This is what a real woman looks like and if you can't handle it I suggest you castrate yourself because what is the...

This is what a real woman looks like and if you can't handle it I suggest you castrate yourself because what is the point.

This is what a real man looks like and if you can't handle it I suggest you oophorectomize yourself because what is the point.

that fat hog should be roasted and then fed to african children. they need her huge amount of body fat, thats more valid than any reason she could have stayed alive for.

You have outpaced me, sir.

an american man you flabby cunt

Pfffftttthahahah oh man that's a good one
> bait/10

Pass the vomit bag and the scissors.

The guy on the right is what a real man looks like and if you can't handle it I suggest you castrate yourself because what is the point.

Id fuck her

any noods?

Airbrushed out cellulite. FAT SHAMER! STOP RAPING THESE WOMEN!

Bait sucks op
Go die in that bitch's assflaps
Or leg flaps
Or arm flaps
That bitch got alotta flaps

who is she?

For a fat bitch she has pretty pathetic tits. If they were proportionate to her gut then she'd be worth a fuck tbh fampai. She has a total cunt face too now that I look.

nudes?

Hail damaged beauty!

shameless wrecked obese unhealthy attentionwhore

Not even trying anymore

dis all bait nga

tryharder/10

It's not a question whether one can handle it, but rather if one would even care or want to handle one.

She's fat and still tries to wear a corset to make her thinner

a vibranium corset

you can't bait me with something i want to fuck. hard.

The problem is not that she is a landwhale, its the attitude that a bitch like this has. She is maybe a 4 when she is dolled up in all the gear with her hair done but spend 30 seconds talking to this cunt and she act like she is 10/10

But she's in the one thing designed to make you look thin and it's enhanced with slight abs.

pro tip: confident fatties work dick like nobody else

I dread to think what a "real" woman smells like then. My guess is arse sweat.

>needing a corset to keep all those flabs in place
disgusting