Islam is a peaceful religion. Prove me wrong

Islam is a peaceful religion. Prove me wrong.

ProTip : You literally can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SmGoc3TmPcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You don't need me to do that.

good bait bro

Sure 4 Verse 32

4 32
>And do not wish for that by which Allah has made some of you exceed others. For men is a share of what they have earned, and for women is a share of what they have earned. And ask Allah of his bounty. Indeed Allah is ever, of all things, Knowing.

Are you even trying?

It would be.

You seem to have a problem with radical extremists though...

4.34 im sorry

neofascism and commies together did less terrorist act than irish repulicanism? yeah this one sounds legit

neofascism and commies together did less terrorist act than irish repulicanism? yeah this one sounds legit!

They're not muslim. That has nothing to do with Islam.

islam is "The religion of peace among muslims"
>Their peace involves murdering all non muslims. So yes peace once they win.

and Scotland is full of people who aren't really Scottish.

except they are muslims, and it does have something to do with islam.

>Hitchens's Razor
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

You actually believe neos and commies commit terrorist acts?

Those ideologies are basicaly dead.

What is wrong with you?

youtube.com/watch?v=SmGoc3TmPcY

Looks like you need to properly translate, Islam dose not translate into peace.

any muslim here who can say anything different than "they didndu muslim"?

If your version of Islam is peaceful then your holy book dictates that you're doing it wrong and are not a true believer and you should be killed with the infidels.

It translated into "surrender" or "submit" Google translate bitch

Anarchism only 1?

dindullah nuffina

islam = muhammad
muhammad = violent, mass murdering, child rapist.

religionofpeace.com sandflea

4 34
>Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.

Do everything you can to make your wife, who you are obliged to protect and provide for (but she is not obliged to protect and provide for you), to live up to her part of the marriage. If this doesn't work, you can beat her but don't hit her hard.

This would have been considered perfectly reasonable across the whole world apart from in the parts of the west where feminism has taken over in the last 30 years.

If they are not following the teachings of the Quran, how are they Muslim?

muslims kill eachother too

How does that graph look when you count deaths and injuries?

If they are not wearing kilts and playing bagpipes, how are they scottish?

Because they come from Scotland.

holy shit you stupid muz, google the phrase " no true Scotsman's fallacy"

well more than the excuse they get for doing what they do (be it religion, politic or whatever) why are you in such a hurry to kill, is that some sort of tradition or what

muslims always lived on invasion, pillage and selling slaves

I know what the no true Scotsman fallacy is, but Islam is a set of beliefs and rules. If you don't believe those beliefs and conform to those rules, then you're not Muslim.

Just like if you're not from Scotland, you're no Scotsman.

they did 9/11

Jet Fuel can't melt Trump's heart

If you believe that you are conforming to those beliefs, you are a muslim. ISIS believes they are conforming to beliefs of islam. They are muslims, despite your mental gymnastics.

ITT: Bait

Preach it brother, behead those that insult islam!

ALLAH HU ACKBAR
>people dead
>for allah
what you smokin

For example, let's say Dylan Roof said he was Muslim. Let's say he eats pork, has never read the Quran and doesn't pray, then he says he killed those folks for the glory of Islam.

That wouldn't make him Muslim and it wouldn't make his crimes the problem of Islam.

yes i can

Actually he would be Muslims because he just disagree's with some things... heck we have a ton of jews that eat pork, work on the sabath and never read the bible... In America we call them Christians.

Looks like Islam works against feminists.

Clearly you know nothing about Islam.

>Islam means SUBMISSION

i agree with you, but i wonder if the question is "are those eastern goatfuckers people of peace" instead of "is islam/buddhism/randomreligion a religion of peace"

I always though Muslim meant Eastern Goatfuckers in Arabic... you learn something new every day.

It doesn't work like that. All a person needs to do to be a member of a faith is say and believe they are member of that faith. Christianity says anyone working on the sabbath is to be put to death, and clearly says gays are to be put to death... yet none of the 300 million Americans follow those rules that are right there in the book. Does that mean there isn't a single Christian alive in America?

No. If you pledge your belief in, and devotion to a religion and you believe it is the truth about our creator and existence, that is all you have to do to be considered a follower of that religion.

can you imagine what that beard must smell like?

fuck yea brother. Lets show em how peaceful we are!

uhm when was the last faggot killed by christians

that's not the words of Jesus.

b8

it's nothing to lose your head over.

How about "I have not come to break the law but to fulfill it." And "Go forth and SIN NO MORE"

>Islam is a peaceful religion.
>You can beat her
Hahaha fucking idiot, are you not even reading what you're typing? Kill yourself, just not with a suicide bomb please.
Proven wrong.

more non-extremists just being all peaceful and stuff

Matthew lies

it must smells like cock

Doesn't matter if he does or doesn't... it's in the book so it's concrete in the religion. Even if you piss in cement it's still part of your sidewalk.

Peace... under submission to Allah and sharia law, yes.

i'm not christian but i know jesus message is more important than the book and jesus message was clearly humanist he just use religion to spread humanism like abrahamm use religion to spread law. when muhammad use religion it's only to justify his crime pillage rape slavery......

You never read the old testament have you?

that a boring plagia of old mesopotamian tales

In islams there are two houses,
The house of peace
The house of war
IF ALAH AINT YO GOD U IN DA HOUSE OF WAR
>If u kill a fam in da house of war u go to da heaven

Old testament is all about promoting jewish supremacy.

New testament is peace and love and all that.

Oh true, true... but it's still Canon, just like Ben 10 Alien force. It sucks and is boring but it's still canon

Ok I'll bite
Please explaim if it's so peaceful why is it that Islam is the religion of isis?
What's the punishment for changing religion ?

Ramadan Mabrouk bro

That's so wrong..

>ira
>blowing up a few faggot cars with warning in advance

People just need something to create there instinct doings divine, and go in endless circles of war and overpopulation. Any religion would do it in the dessert. But no religion had to do it this long in the dessert. So islam is opt for what humanity would do anyway, if it was to go mad max.