What's your biggest insecurity, Sup Forums?

What's your biggest insecurity, Sup Forums?

I'd fuck the shit out of her pretty face

I think I've got a small penis, when actually its 6 in. long.

The fact that I'm 21, and have to this point failed every semester of college I've been in. I'm insecure about my past failures though, as this semester of college is the one where I fixed my shit and god decent grades, while maintaining presidency of a club, working 25 hours a week, and doing other things.

But despite that, no matter how much my confidence is booming, a simple reminder of the fact that I have so many failures behind me still makes me feel like shit for a while. And to be honest, it's to the point where half the day, I'm on the verge of absolutely giving up.

So right now I'm gonna feel like shit for the next few hours.

I need to get over those failures. I just think the longer I go and keep my life together, the less shitty it'll feel.

i failed every semester except 2
im 21

Hair thinning just a lil at 32

Not being rich since society expects you to have you shit together by now

My weight. 6 foot 1 and 145

ppl hating me and not telling me

Despite my looks, my biggest insecurity is my insecurity.

Definitely my virginity. And also I guess how skinny I am but I don't dwell on that too much.

That my wife will turn into a huge cunt and tear the family we're building apart just to get her way.
She hasn't done anything like that as of yet, but she is a female so it's always possible.

A rotting corpse smell coming from my dick

the fact that I'm alone, without family or friends, that I've never learn how to socialize beyond social awkardness

that I won't be able to do small talk or have interesting conversation

and that my brain will rot away deprived from social interaction

fact is most people aren't going to judge you on your past failures if you're successful at the moment

i got an 8 inch dick but 10 inch hands and im 6'4 and overweight at 250~lbs. looks tiny on me. somehow makes me insecure about it. looks like an optical illusion on me.

my fat body, butterface and small penis.
but im funny though

Lack of self confidence with women.

My height

Were my ears but got them fixed up today. Hurts like hell right now though, need some stronger pain killers

I'm 22. Didn't go to college. No realistic future ahead of me. I still don't know what to do with my life. I'm fucked.

Program

You should never fail a semester in college. It's easy to at least get a D, regardless of your major. If you're strughling with something, then you should be asking for help from a tutor or teacher at least once a week

I don't do well as an underdog or outsider in any situation. Eats me up and makes me incredibly self-conscious if I feel that others don't rate me.

I'm a completely different person when I know people expect me to achieve highly.

6"5 and 140 bro, you got it good.

I've genuinely tried eating more and working out, lifted 5 days a week, watched all my macros, took in a clean 4,500 calories a day for MONTHS on end, and lost 2 pounds. I was a lot stronger, and went from lifting 80 to 140, but damn I was just as fucking skinny and weighed LESS.

Gradually I've gotten over it, and getting over how skinny I am has actually motivated me to workout and be healthy more.

Just keep working at it, I'm not gonna tell you an easy trick to fix it over night, but just keep working at it brother, you'll get over it.

That I will never be as strong as Darth Vader

How tall is you?

huge scars on my face. I've considered being an hero...but i'm still here

i thought that too. Delivered pizzas, worked at party stores, did shit until 24, went to small university, took out loans, got degree, everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg

Don't go to college until you're ready. Maybe you won't be ready until you're 30. But go. Until then, do some silly shit, get high if you like weed, play fuckloads of online games or disc golf or find stuff that makes you happy and do it until it doesn't. Then find something else

YouTube is ASMR Darling

What caused those scars?

It's not the material that ever bothered me. Hell, I took Calculus 3 times, but after the first time, I understood it perfectly.

I would get 100s on the first couple of exams every semester, but then depression and other things would make me just straight up stop going to class. Like to the point of not even going for exams.

I've gotten over all that stuff, and school's a breeze.

People I know learning about my OCD tendencies

Stop focusing on the past and think about a good future. Constantly worrying about the past will keep you blinded to new opportunities, maybe not since you're doing well now. But don't worry about shit you can't change. Just move on.
Keep your head up, bro. You're in a better position than a lot of other people.

This is bullshit. Please god no one listen to this. It's extremely easy to fail a course in college. Sleeping through your alarm, getting sick in the middle of a speech, getting no sleep before a final, and having a cruel professor can fuck you.

car crash.

Thats because you lose fat but gain muscle which is why you dotn seem to lose much weight

The fact that I've been balding since I was 19 and it gets worse every year

Do you have a job?

At one time I used to regret that I had so many regrets. It took a lot of time but I got up every day and literally started saying "I forgive you" and worked to forgive myself for the things I can never, ever change. Instead of thinking about the failures moving forward means having a fresh start.
Go travel. Or move somewhere else.
And before you say you couldn't afford it, literally if you have "nothing left" then what do you have left to lose?
Also you're 21 and the fact that your pulled your socks up and got somewhere this last semester shows you've got something to prove. Maybe college isn't what you need.
I know this leaves a lot of questioning but questioning will make you think about what is ahead of you and help you push away the feeling in inadequacy you're feeling about your past.

I'm 22 and anti system. No college education and I sell drugs for a living in a nice community. I live a comfortable life, but I would rather be a mountain guide.

leave her.
Easier said than done, but just go.
You know deep down you probably shouldn't have married her. Don't stick around to save face

Pic?

Calling bullshit, you didn't go to college user

I'm 22 I've been in college since I was 18. I started in community college and did well. Now I'm in a 4 year school and I'm doing bad. I did part time a lot and also dropped a lot of classes, so I'm behind. At this point I still have no idea what I want to do with my life. I'm studying accounting because I'll have a better chance of getting a job once I'm done. The thing is I hate it. I'm still pretty behind in my credits so I still have time to change my major. I thought about just getting a business degree, but I've been told thats a shit degree and that I won't get a good job with that degree.

A lot of people I went to high school with are already starting their careers. Even the kids who everyone thought would be a loser in life are doing better than me.

I work a lot and I really want to get out of the restaurant industry, but because I have no direction I feel like I will be here forever.

Ex mountain guide here.

Stop being a cliched faggot and go climbing.

I'm curious why you haven't moved to the mountains then?
Banff national park loves drugs and hiking

THIS

5"4"

I'm terrified of sex. I'm 5'11" I'm training to be a professional ballet dancer so I'm athletic and my muscles are toned. Dick is 6". I always avoid conversations about sex, because in my cholo-ass neighborhood being a virgin is something shameful. I'm literally the only virgin in my group of friends. They don't understand that I'm just waiting for marriage. I'm not a cuck or have any degenerate fetishes, it's just that I'm so afraid that I'll make a fool of myself that I want my first time to be with a woman who actually understands that I'm intensely awkward with new situations and scenarios.

This is also me. The OCD is a contributing factor.

That I will never be good enough for anyone I am attracted to.

how old are you? if it helps i didnt have my first girlfriend until i was 23 and didnt lose my virginity until my current girlfriend and that was when i was 24

To close to the feels.

Look user, you are a beautiful person. College isn't the way for everyone. It's fucking 2016 nigger you can pretty much do whatever the fuck you want and make money. Just have to take the first step

My hair or... Lack there of. My hairline started receding at 18-19 years old, and now at 27 it's pretty much gone on top. I shave it completely, and am used to it now. I still sometimes wish I had a full head of hair though, because even though I've become ok with it... I have to shave every other day because if it grows out even a little bit it looks HORRIBLE. Also my height. I am 5'8, I'm in good shape though and strong. 180lbs at 5'8 with about 10% bodyfat. Got a 7" dick too that I am proud of. The challenge is eating girls to want to fuck me because I am short and bald. The fact that I am muscular and pretty lean helps though, I work out and box a lot to overcome my insecurities.

Neato I will thanks

have you tried asking anyone out yet?

Eh, could be worse. Be glad you're not a midget like my brother. I have a male friend who is around your height and his gf is hot as shit.

even at work, coworker told me I'm "not true" "not authentic"

Have a cousin with the same thing. See if a shave bald looks good and own up to it. Studies show that a lot of women like confident bald guys.

Sorry to hear. Scars are attractive to many people btw, especially if you're a male.

I'm a white guy in his late twenties 6' 4" 260 hot wife great job living in 99% Caucasian community... Wait no never mind I have nothing to be insecure about

Good. Will meet up for a spliff in the hills someday.

Yep exactly. I have just accepted it and shave. Never try hair growth products and I'd never get surgery. Fuck all that. I just imagine that I'm Jason statham. An uglier Statham ahahahah.

No.

19 here. Could have lost it this past week but my betaness was showing.

Id prefer to lose it asap, I just don't want to end up like the majority of R9K

Thanks mane

I have been trying to get really good at excel. I have been wanting to get a job in some office/firm. I know a lot of people hate the idea of working in an office, but at least its better than working in a restaurant.

My mutilated dick. It's a nice size, 7x5, but I still hate the way it looks

You can always think big too my main man. Why not get a bunch of clients who need shit entered into excel data bases? Appraisers, Real Estate people, small business owners etc?
the power of the Yam compels you!

See you there brother

MY HAIR

Here is what I look like 6 foot 1, 145

then how do you know? just get over your fear and ask. in college i asked some girl in the bar out infront of one of my friends and got shot the fuck down so hard it was embarrassing. asked my first girlfriend out in the same bar the next day, she said yes. she broke up with me, but my current girlfriend we were friends at first for a few months and there was alot of mutual attraction before we started going out

just wait until it happens, no point in losing it asap. i asked my current girlfriend out right before my 24th birthday, a week after we went to my cabin alone for the weekend and things happened and i lost my V-card to her. time was right, i lasted like 10 minutes and it was awesome, no regrets and were getting married soon

dont rush it and lose it to some whore and have regret later

My best friend is your height and he slays pussy all the time. Hes kind of an aspie guy, and he has an average face/dick (no homo).

I think if you lowered your standards you will get lucky more often. So relax nigs. Go out there, try your best and you will be swimming in pussy.

Keep doing that if it makes you happy. Like the other user said try to use your skills with excel or whatever to identify a problem that you know how to fix. Or a service that you do, etc. it's hard to get started trust me, but once you do it you will be free!

Are you me?

>biggest

Impossible to choose. Suffice to say I have many. I hate myself, and if anything I'll say I'm very good at doing it.

Oh i know its hard. Especially if your alone and don't have too many positive hard working people in your lives.

I've ran into a lot of my old friends from my group in high school and they have told me that I'm the successful one in the group now. A lot of them dropped of school and all they do is drink/smoke and work at a shit job.

fucking scary man

The girl I tried losing it too has become a pretty good friend of mine. I set myself up perfectly to get laid, played all my cards perfectly right. We were hooking up and she stayed over for a few nights too..but I just couldn't seal the deal.

People learning that I have bipolar.

I keep finding myself avoiding situations because I'm scared I won't be able to handle my temperamental mood shifts, and it's getting worse. I can't play vidya anymore because I'm so quick to anger and I can't control it. I can't watch sad movies with my partner because I just get so affected by everything. When people ask me why I'm acting weird I don't know what to say. "Yeah sorry I'm bipolar and I'm stuck in this stupid irritable high-energy mood that makes me really angry". It doesn't make sense to people.

I'm scared they'll think I'm just another whiny young person whinging about their first-world problems. Everybody seems to have depression or anxiety or a cocktail of 'issues' these days. I'm so scared of people thinking I'm exaggerating things for attention.

Other Sup Forumstards making fun of my insecurity.

Just say you get weird mood shifts sometimes Sup Forumsro. Don't use the word bipolar. If they ask if you're bipolar just say "who knows?"

that my dick isnt big enough

pic related

afraid about not having cookie for morning

lmao goddamn bro, how do you deal with it?

more of the girl?

I'm a 95 lb 5'6 grill and I look kinda grossly thin but I can't help it... get made fun of a lot because I don't really have a body... B cup boobs though better than A I guess but I still feel like a little boy

Can you post a picture of your body? Just cover the face if you want. I'm sure you look fine.

Biggest insecurity is I have gynecomastia, therefore have man boobs. I'm not even fat, and it just pissed me off that I'm the one who has to suffer from this. I've literally never met another male IRL that has this.

Why the fuck me?

youre probably ugly as shit too

My teeth. I'm 6 foot, fine bone structure(Broad shoulders, prominent collar bones, Fairly attractive face etc) BUT my teeth are fairly white... OTHER than since I drink lots of Coke and such it's left my with yellow spots that the brush can't get to... so my teeth kinda look like wood... and It's GROSS to me.

not at all lad

That sounds like a description of someone who'd be very popular with the Sup Forums crowd.

sorry if this is backwards but yeah I wear a lot of sweaters so I don't look like I'm dying

That's actually a really good idea. Thanks man.

It's the word itself that makes it sound so stupid. 'Bipolar'. It just reeks of 17yo a-gender otherkin tumblr fucktards with ptsd from cyberbullying

lol you could still find some guy/girl though. I know your insecure, but you look bretty good.

Actually looks fine so far.

I would ask for face, but like. I get it, B is a wacked up place!

>This.

I'm 21, 4th year college. Dropped to about 1.89 GPA at my lowest point. Switched majors about 3 times, went from Bio to Film. Still not sure if this is what I want to do, but I like my courses at least. Working now, and doing side gigs to build my portfolio. Still feel like shit because I basically have another 4 years of school.

Same Sup Forumsro

here I am thinking I am the only one