What does that sign mean when you got it from gf?

What does that sign mean when you got it from gf?
It was first \m/ and than I said whats that and she sended me pic?

mean she's going to finger your wee-weehole and fingers your bumhole

Fingering her pussy?

Is that like rock n roll thing?
Seriously, never knowed that?

I hope you die.

She wants to rock your body.

One in the pinkies, two in the stinkies.

>sended
Underage and b&

she's a feb 17 ally and is signaling for you not to shoot her

Means she's gonna cheat on you.

Iä Iä Cthulhu Fhtagn!

it is sign language for "i want to break up w/u"

How so?
I hope you do also

Dunno, where are you from??

In México (or in any place of Latin America) can mean that now you're a 'Cornudo' (Cuckold).

the sign is usually made w/the guy she wants to fuck in middle of fingers

so

that guy is one she leaves u 4

If you look the two fingers bent over in the middle represents her and the 2 straight fingers represent 2 black guys. Basically she wants to be railed by 2 black guys from the front and back

that is why girl make sign at rock stars a lot bcuz they want 2 fuck rock star instead of boyfriend n want to break up

\\n/

Google cuckold hand sign.

What dirty ass third world country do you live in?

yeah right....fucking idiots, she doesnt even know the word wtf is cuckold meaning and things like that. She is not Sup Forums material where some fuckers live their fantazies through some signs.
I have the reasons why I asked but they are not "cheating" reasons.
Also I wanted to hear opinions.

She worships the dark lord.

It's bizarre, but it's true, I never knew that it actually means "cuckolded" if, in certain Latin countries, you make the horns symbol and wiggle it up and down.

Apparently Berlusconi did it behind some other Italian MP or something as an insult.

OP, ever worry about anything with your gf and other men?

Because in the image the sign is directed at you.

Also, this.

It's fucking devil horns you idiots. It became a thing when the Jews started pushing rock & roll heavily.(like they do now for rap)
They wanted to push anti-Christian values into the mainstream, so they would have famouse musicians do simples like this/record messages from "satan" that can be heard on records being play backwards.

Holly shit my spelling sucks...

it means next your banging her she wants you to stick a few in her pooper

Actualy I am the one who broke up, I am the on that made her orgasm and shake legs and squirts million times.
I am the one that se told me I am literaly best match for her in bad.

Also I did drugs alcohol and shits and fucked up that relations a lot.
We were chating and I said I have to go I cant write anymore I am in deep shit (audio message) and she told me ok and sended \m/
I asked wtf does that stand for and she tolded you know that horn sign and sended pic.
She is also into RNR like me too....so I knew people there use it like devil sign, but I dont know why she sended me this time.
Dont use emoticons at all

calm down dad

It's a type of salute to rock and metal fans.
It also means "Rock out" which is basically the same as the salute.
It can also mean Hi and Bye.

Christians and other religions confuse it with devil worshipping a few decades ago.
This is false of course.

If you make the sign and direct it at someone in certain Latin countries, it literally means "I'm fucking your wife behind your back" as an insult.

OPs gf just fucked that guy, now he's walking away, and she's directing the sign at him. I wonder if it was a snapchat and she moved her hand as well.

OP is a cuck regardless

one for pinky and one for stinky

Well, that's what you think, faggot.

If you're so clever so why you didn't started by asking her why the fuck is she sending you that kind of shit.
Enjoy your horns, OP.

I wonder who is behind this post...

Thnx....I had some big deal trouble with police and craps and she told me that.
How fucked up you have to be, she sended that from a train that runs fast, guy was just in the middle, didnt know so many fuckers have weird shit.

Like WhatsUp and Viber maded those emoticons to say I FUCK YOUR WIFE or I AM FUCKING OTHERS....dudes...

Dude 1st off.. Ur a faggot
2nd those are shills and they are trying to ruin women for you by pushing the "cuck" meme as propiganda.

leave your basement

I'm atheist. It is devil horns. It was started accruing when the Jews took over the American music industry.
The average rocker doesn't relize this, and probably isn't a devil worshiper.

hhahahahah cornuto

>She is also into RNR like me too....so

So if you knew everything about it since the beginning why did you make a thread about it.

Seems you're pretty insecure about your relationships.

Because where are breaking up and backing up....its unstable ground and she knows that I am waiting for posible ugly outcome in some bussiness I made and things like that, why would anyone send me sign like COOL dude and GO for it and Devil crap....I mean is it usual in western cultures to say that to someone like keep your head up or dont know cuz it looks like she is mocking me, "you fucked up baby"...dont know how to say it better, english is not my native

>I'm atheist
k

>It is devil horns
This is true for the most part, but it's just aesthetic.
I may like Dragon Ball Z but you don't see me trying to save the world from Frieza.
It's kinda like that.

You're in the wrong place, OP.

You need a fucking expert in Semiotics.

Are you implying I get paid a 5 figure sum monthly to shit post all over social media about black on white sex by Jews?