Yo Sup Forums Story time, and i'd also like some advice on what to do

Yo Sup Forums Story time, and i'd also like some advice on what to do
>be me
>bitching and complaining about being sad af as always
>i decide to blame my sadness not on myself for being a lazy bastard
>i blame it on not having a gf
>start talking about the situation to friends (they were always supportive af)
>they decide to find a lady that would fit me
>they found someone absolutely perfect
>she was perfect
>a 9/10 that had the same interests as me
>we skype for a couple of weeks
>she calls me on a date
>being the beta i am i said: "a-are you sure?"
>she laughts in the cutest way possible
>oh god just the thought of my hands touching hers makes my heart start pounding
>i accept it without thinking a lot about it
>the problem is
>she is a 9/10
>i'm a 2/10, she probably just agreed on talking to me because i use a shitload of filter to make me look good
>i'mscaredaf.png
what do i do?
(the pepe looks shit cause it's oc)

Post her and post yourself. You probably think you're worse than you are

shameless self bump

here's a photo of her, i'm too scared to post a photo of me, cause i might become a bad meme, i am honestly that ugly fam

First and foremost, easy dude, this is not your life playing.
Then, however ugly you may be, wash yourself (every fucking part of your body, including tongues, that part between balls and ass, and between the toes)
And last, just go, be yourself, talk with her. If it is a fail, then be it. But with a little luck, you'll have luck

Fuck, wash yourself AND wear well (forgot that part)

i struggle to even look myself in the mirror fam, there is only a photo of me in the entire internet, i litterally never took another one, i am ashamed of how i look like to the point i'm scared to go outside, i'm going to have an anxiety attack and probably die right in front of her

i only use black so people don't notice me in crowds, and i take around 3 baths in the same day because i'm afraid i smell bad when i go outside.

You should see a psychiatrist for anxiety.

you think i didn't? it only got worse, so i started chewing on my fingers and taking the skin off of my feet, my lips litterally bleed all the time because i keep biting them

JNFJAFUAFJASLKDF

Ok I get the point that you dont like your own appareance
Yet, how you see yourself is irrevelant
Don't forget parfume, teeht and all the crap (this is so fucking important), dress black if you must so, the whole purpose is to go and SEEM to be confident faced to her you got it ?

Post a photo of you and her and we'll see how you two would look.

well, ok, i'll try to, thanks for the advice my dood

This

It's not like an ugly person's never been posted on Sup Forums before

again, i don't want to become a bad meme
i litterally look terrible, not like crippled terrible, but i'm just the normal ugly, get it?

i'm way too insecure, sorry.

becoming a bad meme is a fucking honor on Sup Forums. sure, it might drive you deeper into depression and eventual tragic suicide, but at least you'll rack up more than a few chuckles from us. after all, the purpose of living is (you) and memes.

If I post a picture of me, will you post a picture of you?

Kill yourself, lol.

fuck you fag, go play some kancolle and stop that nonsense bullshit.

ok

Black babys

don't you think i've tried it already? i legit wanna kill myself more than anyone, but i'm a faggot and can't do it

Do you have a kik user?

OP as long as you aren't retarded enough to post your name or hers, worst case scenario is you get laughed at for an hour before the threat 404s and everyone goes back to their normal faggoty days. You have way more to gain than you have to lose

Post a picture and a name please OP. We can help

Do you have a skype? I could talk to you and help you on there.

i'm not posting my name on Sup Forums

OP, do you want our fuckin help or not?

not giving my skype

Forgot to include an obligatory maymay with this post

Here is me

i can send a picture of part of my face
but i look way younger than i am

Welcome to the club, then. I rarely post my face anyway

Okay that's respectable

B8

This is a fake nigger image for fake niggers

Do it kiddo

ok, i'm gonna do it

>9/10

a confident man makes up for the lack of attractiveness, it also helps if you have money and /or a huge penis. If you have none of these you might as well just try to fuck her before she realizes you're a loser

This is the most beta thread I've ever read

where the fuck is the pic op dont be a fag

Came to say the same, kek

This. Some basic hipster bitch that only looks good on pictures is not a fucking 9/10.

>but it's a 9/10 for meee
Fuck you. Numbers should be objective and she's a 5 to 7/10, tops.

well in my eyes she is a 9/10

doesn't leave much room for actual 8's 9's and 10's

All you gotta do is fake your confidence. It's all about fake confidence. That, and pretending to be funny. Watch how actual funny people that are genuinely good with people do it. Mirror that.

That's how I do it. I'm a 4.5/10 at best, with the right lighting and filters in pictures, and I still manage to get girls through my sheer power of faking my entire being.

Even if you're not the best looking, girls can appreciate a good personality. Most good looking guys are shitbags anyway, since they know they look good and abuse that. Girls who's been treated like shit by those 10/10 guys with a terrible personality will settle for a 3/10 guy as long as they're not a terrible person.

Shave, get okay haircut, wear clean, decent clothes and make sure to bathe and shit. Don't compliment her on looks but things you think she may be insecure of.

thanks dood

I bet your 9/10 is actually a 6.5/10

So what do you think? Me for real.

post pic of girl

you better give us a top shelf thread.
been fucking ages

time stamp faggot

ok....

don't worry OP, you'll be fine

BALDING HAMBEAST OH LAWD

he's not op, i'm op

I don't see any pics faggot

i'm afraid to post pics

do it faggot

Faggots, I'm the real OP and I already banged her. Pic related my uncle took it for us at his condo.

Do it faggot

no, can't you just take my word and give me the fucking advice?

We need to know what we have to work with here. Give us something.

is your body fine? do you have any major disability that is outside of your skull?

here's some advice, grow a pair of nuts. If you're too beta to stand up for yourself over the internet how can you expect to keep it together in front of an irl female? Cut your losses, buy a fleshlight, and enjoy wizard status you little bitch.

I have one leg shorter than the other and a squint.

Heres my neck

Cut off whatever facial hair that is

real op here, no, actually i don't

damn that is basically chad status those days, no worries you will be fine...she probably likes your being socially awkward so overdo it that way

yeah, i was going to, i just heven't gone out in 2 days so i haven't shaved

OP HERE.

THAT'S ME AND, I'M 5/10 I CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT MY FACE WITHOUT FEELING DISGUSTING.

he is not the real op, i have no fucking disabilities fam

Here's what you do. Grow a huge beard, get ripped, and shave your head. If you can't grow a beard then pay for follicle transplant, then spend your life being awesome and hiding behind facial hair and muscle

Unless your eyes and nose are horribly disfigured, you will be able to knock out plenty of 5s

>5/10

you're a 2/10 and clearly a manlet.

then why worry, just take her in some place that serves sweet food, she will link the endorphines released from sugar to you and sbam you will be fine

not op

Okay, no more games.
This is me.

well that boosted my confidence, thanks for the help fucker

No worries now get your hair cut and buy some fucking stilts.

I DON'T HAVE THE TIME DAWG, I HAVE 2 FUCKING DAYS

We cant help you If we cant see what the problem is
Post a pic

a friend of mine posted it but i made him delete it, there is the photo of someone's neck, it's mine

OP will be fine, just panic due to his situation changing but he will brilliantly turn from beta to chad and then come back to post his boners on Sup Forums.
that or will kill himself

No more games.

That's me.

U like a 5/10 and I'm being generous

go for a hooker. I was completely beta, couldn't speak with a girl without shaking my hands. I played with one just how i liked, didn't fucking care if she had a good time or not. I saw she hadn't got a good time, that was my first time. But i've played with tits, licked pussy and had blowjob. And i really like it. Tomorrow i'll go for a hooker too, i think if i'll be sober and she will replay =D

Shave yo virgin moustache, fuck boi

Haircut.

fucking faggot thinks he is op, he ain't op, he's just a fat fuck

ahah you are a shame beta, go kill yourself, OP will show his true worth

post a pic of you cmon. we can't help you if we don't know every aspect of your situation, which includes knowing how you look like,.

who gives a shit, he has an actual chance to fuck a girl unlike us, we are left alone and having no friends that find girls for us. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE