Post pics of girls you know and other anons reply with what they'd do to them. replies for replies

Post pics of girls you know and other anons reply with what they'd do to them. replies for replies

Other urls found in this thread:

volafile
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thats a girl?
are you sure?

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet.
Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways.
Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag?
Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

That's quite a nose.

My gf

How would you fuck her?

Yes, she is.

FUCK OFF WITH THIS CRINGE

these all look like pictures of crossdressers

I'd tackle her into a pool of lube and let her know any hole she can't keep me out of is mine. Let the rapegames begin!

BJ only
probs romantic sex
Throatfuck
Anal

She had amazing figure.
I'd fuck her every time i got the chance

The BJ and Throatfuck ones both have amazing figures though

how would you rape her?

How would you fuck this chubby?

Great tits

In her mouth! Looks like a good dicksucker.

True man :)

who want's this bitch's nudes and kik?

Thread needs more bumps

Post em :)

Just checking these

I would slip her a rufie and bring her back to my van. After stripping her and tieing her spread eagle I would drive city to city finding homeless men that want to rape her.

After a dozen men, I would take her gag off, skullfuck her, cum on her face and then drop her off on mlk boulevard and let them have their way with her.

Anyone who comments on my pic gets a story.

do this one or attached

Who would fuck my sister in front of me?

kik is kettner0204
say "thomas sent me"

Would rape
Nice
Hatefuck

bound, gagged, flogged, bastinado, caned and all three holes hard fucked. she'll come back for more they always do

bump for replies. ill reply to your pic with a story

I would sneak up on her with a rag of chloroform and toss her into my van. After the suspension is repaired and reinforced I would take her back to my basement and tie her down. Then I would get out my tools and slowly remove her meat while keeping her alive for maximum freshness. When she is only a broken, bloody torso I would then gather her organ meats and freeze her. I anticipate free red meat for a year

I'll send you more. What's your kik?

BluesFan95

bump

Shit OP, can I take "birth certificate" for 500

Like her?

Yeah keep posting :)

What is that on her lip on the left?

A mole lol i questioned it to man

Keep going

Anal

replies for replies? What are you, 13?

Ass fuck doggy
She wants it rough

She screams facial, all day every day

I would make her ride my dick while I grope her tits then I'd pull out and cum all over her face and boobs

I'd bend her over and just fuck her while you watched . Then she'd have to deepthroat my dick with that nice mouth. Then I'd suck on those nice tits .

holy shit. got nudes?

I would take her out on a nice date where we'd talk about our hopes and dreams. We'd make our way back to her house, where we'd make slow, passionate love.

do you only have those three images of this girl?

Mmmm
Make her swallow my load
Cum inside
Dinner
Facefuck her
Probs just a BJ

got more?

Fag

What's your Kik have a ton more

Ask her into my office after practice one afternoon. Tell her she's off the team unless something drastic changes. Make her throat my dick and cum all over her cute brown face

What's your Kik?

Columbus ohio name starts with A?

Jimhilfiger

Politely yet firmly return her to the aquarium

Bondage/10

sisters

Messaged

For anyone who still wants to fuck her . Here's another pic

I would bend her over the sink, lift up her skirt, and fuck her from behind until she begs me to stop.

Force them to make out and suck my dick together. Cum in leftys mouth and have her cumswap with righty over and over

Woukd bend her over and lift up that skirt and fuck her nice and hard then make her get on her knees and pull out her tits and jerk me off untill i cum on her tits.

Call her Edna and give her a TV show on primetime in Britain

Kek

i'm about to get a blister on my cock from all the fapping i've done this week

volafile io/r/3FhVCL
nouuu

Strangle her while plowing hard into her pussy. Then start raping her ass as she whimpers and cries helplessly. Finish her off with a nice cumshot to her eyes and face. Take a pic and send it to mommy

>doesn't realize moot removed ID's

What would Sup Forums do with my sexy coworker?

I would like you to stop talking to this girl OP

lick them both out, give them an incredible proper pounding, cum on right girls back and make left one clean it with her tongue.

Pick 4

From the left. 1,4,9,11

left 1 4 9 11