Opinions?

Opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/reality-doesn-t-exist-until-we-measure-it-quantum-experiment-confirms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What about Highly Intelligent shades of Blue?

obviously the color green. sun doesnt stand a chance

How much green is color green?? Need it for the math

;|

Green. With that much luck there's no way it'll lose

same here

The color green is caused by the absorption of red light, the sun is yellow a puny inferior form of red. Green wins every time.

>Thread

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet.
Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways.
Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag?
Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

All green has to do is play the waiting game, eventually the sun will die.

Sun is temporary.
Green is forever.

Ok bruh

how much prep time does the sun have?

The sun is just one star in a universe filled with billions like it. Green is going to be green anywhere in the universe and observed by the creatures that can see that spectrum of color. Green obviously wins by conquest.

it can trap the sun beams and becomes stronger using the enemy's own power .
IT IS UNSTOPPABLE

Green ofc

>I've been on here for months

>months

>swallowing the bait

Come on, user.

witnessed

OP Here. thanks for solving that guys. what about this?

Since colors are our eyes response to the vibration light makes as it is bouncing off of an object, the sun would win since it is the creator of this light.

No more sun, no more color green.
No more color green, the sun is still there.

They're assassins, so...

green attacks at night and beats the sun to shit obv
>not recognizing old pasta
sounds like you're the newfag here buddy

The question is "when is the sun?" If it's future sun when it's imploding, sun all the way

but there are many stars that can creat light
the sun is just one of them

what about the color black

assassin bugs
did the math
there are more assassin bugs there than could fit on venus

shit....

Black is the absence of color.

We'd all be dead, there would be no one left to perceive the color green if the sun wasn't here.

Does something truly exist if no one knows it exists?

Try yelling that in a Georgia Wal-Mart.

1 green = 4 blue

Da mek says dat da sun is propa killy, because it's zoggin' bright an splody, so da boyz shuldn't look at it cuz it gets ded 'urty, but den dey try an' krump it, but it's really far away so dey can't 'it it wiv shootas. but if da sun 'ad to foight da kulur green, da kulur green wud win 'cause it's da orkiest kulur der iz. an' if dat zoggin grot winz oi'll go up dere an put it on me boss poll so den all da gitz like dem beakies get roight krumped.

>implying we're the only species capable of observing the color green in the known universe

Self-important much?

As usual, OP is a faggot. The color green exists entirely inside the human mind. It is based on our perception of a certain wavelength of light. The sun is an actual object in space and time. Therefore, this argument is rendered invalid. Get off your mom's computer and go do your chores, kiddo.

A green sun

KEK

1 gram of green is something like 15 grams

What about green vs light green? Somebody open up ms paint

No, I'm basing it again on the premise that something doesn't exist until we know of it's existence.

Statistically, there is intelligent life somewhere out in the universe, but until we find it it does not exist.

sciencealert.com/reality-doesn-t-exist-until-we-measure-it-quantum-experiment-confirms

Assassin bugs can't walk in space. Venus win everytime.

light green would win. we all know the lighter color wins

Well the sun understood that green understood it one second ago

All of it. It says "entire" in the post.

Until WE find it?
Aren't they able to observe themselves?
Until we find it there is no proof of our claims we could use.

So green wins?

It's simple. If we're talking about the entire color green, leaves are green. They're green because of the chlorophyll, which becomes more powerful as sunlight is absorbed. Eventually the chlorophyll would become so bug and powerful that it would absorb the entire sun. Then we have a whole host of new problems to deal with. So yes, green wins. But at what cost?

Now the heavier colour has a great advantage against the lighter. Just like in Boxing.

Oh well then green would win for sure, like How is this even a question?

we even talkin about the same green breh

>green
>inside the human mind
>entirely inside

>it is based on our perception of a certain wavelength of light
>wavelength of light
>color green [is] based on our perception of a certain wavelength of light
>[wavelength of light] exists entirely inside the human mind

Are you telling me that a wavelength of light exists entirely inside my mind, and nowhere else? Are you telling me that you know without a doubt, that the sun is an actual object in space and time irregardless of whether you've used your external peripherals to discern this?

You need to finish mowing the nonexistent-colored grass before you start confabulating epistemological theses with metaphysical theses.

The sun is used to make green energy. When the sun decides to pull out, green is fucked.

The car behind me doesn't exist so I should just merge without blinkers. I would agree that arguing about something you don't know exists and presenting it as fact is retarded. But, this is a thought experiment and this entire conversation is hypothetical. That argument won't fly here.

Highly underrated post. It's sad most people don't read anymore

Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Intelligent, Violet.

I know right, cause as we all know 1 blue = 5 brown, which clearly makes green the most op.

I remember that book.
When was Towel Day again?

Sometime in may I believe

Thats H2G2 right?

You know it, brother.