Hey Sup Forumsros. Just found this is my brothers room, any idea what it is? If so what shoul i do with it?

Hey Sup Forumsros. Just found this is my brothers room, any idea what it is? If so what shoul i do with it?

Looks like ground up shrooms

Smoke it

Looks like shrooms. A fuckload of shrooms.

eat and report back in 45 mins

Shrooms, eat them. Put on piece of paper with time stamp.

There are bigger pieces that kinda look like shrooms but the rest is moist powder

looks like SPICE or legal high in that light. If it is then ur bros gunna die.

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet.
Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways.
Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag?
Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

you should sell it and buy a better camera cause yours clearly sucks

It's a dehydrated lizard.

Just like some tortoises hibernate some breeds of lizard lose 99% of their body water to survive through winter without freezing.

Run it under the tap, you'll see.

Shrooms, enough for a micro dose but not a full trip. Slap in PBnJ and feel euphoric for the rest of the day.

Looked like shrooms but then looks like crab legs. Go figure.

Post better pic and or eat some and report back in 30

make tea
they wear off completely in about 90 minutes and leave you feeling fresh and ready to go
get up early and do them before work and have your best day ever!

Camera is too shit to tell, could be some shitty legal highs, shrooms, shit weed. Who knows?

A fuckload? This aint that much fagtron.

>Run it under the tap, you'll see.
Make tea, idiot.

"run it under the tap" --- for real?

if you don't know what you're talking about then don't talk

Take a better picture shit head

unless you're holding that between your elbows, it's not enough to get a squirrel high.

No hot water will kill the lizard, we just need to get ti wet so it reconstitutes.

Op ere. What do?

oh. k i said it was shroom but I've never seen any of that weird 3rd-world shit.
maybe it is that idk
wouldn't touch it

Eat um

Neither fire nor water can kill the lizard. The lizard is as the lizard is: all.

probably some legal high shit. flush this shit down the toilet and go grab some weed for your brother

filter it with ethanol and drink it like a shot

You dont know what a fuck load of shrooms looks like you fucking moron. Looks more like a minscule amount of shrooms

Make him eat the whole bag or you'll bring it to the police

Do you have anything other than a potato to take pictures with?

tell him drugs are for losers

drugs are good

Looks like some shit weed,
Mix with tobacco roll and smoke

This

Both you are wrong.
Drugs don't matter, take me or don't. You can live life with or without them

*them or don't

Its looks like cardamom

>i'm wrong

fuckin, smoke another one doood

I still think you BOTH are but I can't, got shit weed now, like half a gram.
My dealer is out of town, and only other person I know is a fucking frat boy...um no

good thinking. never trust hippies

Its krokodil

Fuck...who's who now?...
But yes, never trust a hippie

There are no such things as drugs or addictions.
Just things you like doing more than living.

When was the last there were id's?