Other urls found in this thread:

server.nitrado.net/eng/rent-gameserver
steamcommunity.com/groups/xenoarkserver
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pamela

niggersaurus

Op is phaggot

fockin name it, BabyRex

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet.
Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways.
Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag?
Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

I heart cock

Op is cancer

Loli

Sgt. KillerDriller

damn, what a little autist you are.

Isis

If you're not playing modded center annunaki, you aren't living.
Play on Xeno Servers. I admin. Our pvp1 is like rank 6.
Come hang out Sup Forums

Britney Spears

not op band no thx
got my own nitrado server

Yoker.

nitrado?

you dont know nitrado?

They almost caught him that time.

Indominus

no, explain?
the term seems familiar but.

Named mine Beast, Don't mind Anyu blocking the view...

this time im not going to be a dick:

nitrado is a company which sells webspace especially for gameservers and teamspeak servers. in this example of ark a server with 10 slots for 30 days costs 10 € with password, whitelist, blacklist etc.

server.nitrado.net/eng/rent-gameserver

I'm gonna go ahead and be that faggot. What game is this?

Just like most other game server rental services they sell overpriced game servers.

Just go rent a root server and run your own shit on it, will be much cheaper for the same or better performance and more control.

why would you pay ($11.40) 10E for a 10 slot for one month when you can pay $50 for a 250 slot server and put in ACM for server management?
We average $340 / month per server in donations through 8 servers.
it pays for itself and i get paid to admin.

Ark

>breeding dinos before a metal base
Nigga why?

store.steampowered.com/app/346110

in the event this isn't a troll...

This is easily the best game on steam right now, provided you don't bother playing on an official server.

Ark Survival Evolved
also there is a standalone PvP Game called Ark: Survival of the fittest for free on steam to test out the aesthetics and PvP of this game

>implying you need a metal base

found the retard

i think everyone should start out on official for a week or two to appreciate the game. then switch to 50x modded.

because i like spending money to have no effort.
also 10 euro divided by 5 people is nothing

50€ divided by one person also is nothing.

Still you can host any server you want the time you want it with as much customization you want.

official servers are cancer imo. i started on one. day 1, got picked up by some asshole and dropped and killed because "i looked at his spino"

Day 2, knocked out and force fed poop

Day 3, found an unofficial server with same ruleset as official, made friends and have played daily on it since.

>because i like spending money to have no effort.
Also, setting up a server yourself isn't even 15minutes of work.

Not a troll. I was legitimately curious. And your time is greatly appreciated.

in that case,

Buy this game. on g2a, tends to be cheaper. find yourself a server you like, pve/ pvp/ whatever your preference. and enjoy. its like a cross between DayZ and minecraft with dinos.

Except it doesn't suck

I recommend searching through googling arkservers to find a good server

or even better, sometimes there are bundles for $10-$15 that include ark which is cheaper than the g2a price AND includes other games that you can get cards from (to sell or badge up)

Also, seriously
steamcommunity.com/groups/xenoarkserver
104.149.238.243:7777:27015 Wiped 6/2 Annunaki 80X 1000XP PVP Xeno's Servers
come hang out you guys. i can walk you through annunaki.

i can host any game too whenever i want without even owning that game + the customization specific to that game is also fully available

>GTA 5
>Minecraft
>CS:GO
>WoW all expansion
>Trackmania
>Quake
etc

appreciate the offer, I really like my server though. Made lots of friends, got literally hundreds of dinos on farm for eggs, and not looking to start over. thanks though :)