Help me Sup Forums

Help me Sup Forums

Matched on tinder, she messaged first now shes asking if im looking to date or hookup. Im 22yo kissless virgin. I dont know what to do or say, never thought itd get this far

>pretty sure shes fake

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/013RjBrUcLhOLq5UZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thats further than I'll ever get

Go to date, start living a life besides Sup Forums

tell her u'll decide after she takes u go balls deep in her

of course it's fake

she's hot as fuck, she'd never go for random guys on fucking tinder

maybe she's a cum dumpster

i know guys who get decent girls off tinder. its why I have some hope.

im totally okay with that

>omg what do i do i got matched with beauty or bait?

hey pimp let me help you out on this burden

look at her picture.

now look at yourself.

there you go, you got your answer

I don't look totally aweful tbh, and i picked pretty decent pictures. Can't really tell im a depressed autist from them. plus i've got one with a massive fish i caught, lots of fish sluts in this town.

ask her if she wants to fuck first date later

then fuck it man, do it. don't be a depressed autistic fuck while at it and you're good to go

basically, forget about this "be yourself" contemporanium faggotry crap or you're not gonna slay some pussy

act like you belong.

also post chat pic here or you're a faggot

>this 100%

Just say that you are looking for both, you don't mind either way, just looking to meet nice people and hoping something happens. Then suggest you meet at a bar or something. It's not that difficult.

said i was ideally looking for a date but wasn't opposed to the opposite

>played the autism card

lets see what "she" says. (increasingly believing its a fake)

will when it moves forward a bit, got information on my town in it and dont really want that up here. because im a pussy.

oh if i tried to 'be myself' id just sit in the corner and watch everyone else have fun and it would honestly be a blast for me. I love just watching people. But i've got to try to be one of them now, its time to stop being a loser, if i can.

T-they like catfish too?

first thing you gotta do is drop that attitude. that way you talk, like you're some tumblrfag. "omg my emotions" and shit

if she isn't fake and you start low-balling with her, it's not gonna look good.

talk with confidence, with attitude. don't say "hey babe want sum fuc?" but don't give her the impression that you're just a mentally handicapped internet retard. i've seem plenty of these threads of tinder and whatsapp chats and omg the fucking cringe....

it's like borderline *snickers nefariously* level. don't be that.

Fuck. Im not ready for this.

how do you even hookup? ive never done this

Don't be a beta cuck. Take that bitch to her ex bfs house and fuck her in the ass in his driveway.

I got a big beefy pollie
to jam into your warm ravioli

damn...so forward...looks fake but idk

say you just got out of a relationship too and that you're looking to have fun as well. ask her where does she wanna go

lol, imagine her shock when she finds 130 pounds of insecurity and pectus excavatum

This
I'm 145 and have the same problem. Went to go get it checked last week end, I'm in decent shape. Doctors were cracking jokes with me and making fun of the insecure scrawnies. Hope this boosts your self esteem.

dude don't be a fucking fagget. just say "hookup seems nice. i'm just looking to have fun. where do you wanna go?"

should I say I've never hooked up before to explain some of my awkwardness and lack of experience?

no

>"ok lets hook up"
>go to location
>walk around said area and keep an eye out.
>ask said bitch where fuck she at and what she's wearing

Try your best to not get raped, but who knows. Life throws shit like this at you.

NOO

Tell the truth bra she might digg it

it's fake... she is going to send "I'll be free tonight. Can you drive? I live on (insert location here) I can also come to you if you want. followed by "can we chat on cam before we meet up? I want to make sure you're real. I had a bad experience lat time and another guy showed up who was not in the pics." you welcome and sorry for disappointment

How about this, stop using tinder you loner fuck

can confirm srry user

Try this please

Get the hell in here

discord.gg/013RjBrUcLhOLq5UZ

I just got the same messages from someone else. Definitely fake

post pic of your face faggot. i'll be able to tell if it's bait or not

your gonna get stabbed

this.

this

inb4 MUTAAAAAANTS

It could be realy bro you got nothing to lose just keep texting.

>Idealling date i guess
>i guess

You make yourself look insecure.

Just try to get a date. You have nothing to loose.

checked

Bingo! Knew it was too good to be true

Yes, this is the perfect thing to do.

seems legit to me user

keep it going user

oh well....sorry op better luck next time

Catfish!

get her to come to you, pick a place other than your house though

just to be sure continue
if the cam thing shows up do it for shits and giggles

Watch out OP she's gonna try to pitch you an idea for a children's tv show

Do you have any other friends OP? If so then ask one to come nearby to a nearby area that you can use to pick "her" up. If its all good then tell him to go and thanks, if not he's there to help out or comfort your lonely ass.

Try it out.

as for pic of her with timestamp to be sure she's real because you might be brought to somewhere and robbed boyo

It's kinda a bummer, you match with something where you think you did well and then you realize it's just a bot. Had it happen a few times too.

What might happen if op accept?

You never have a first date at your or her place. Get her to a neutral place. Like a park or something.

But what if OP goes in armed and does a reverse mugging?

abit late but whatever
look at all her pictures and judge if shes a catfish, also dont get too overwhelmed with a girl talking to you, dont let your dick take over. main reason people get catfished

Bump, what happens if he agrees?

i like that idea

He will die

Dont do it op!

It's fake. She'll ask to see you on Cam soon. Because she met with someone who turned out to be different.

What do they want out of that? What do they gain?

tinder is fake but the girl on the pic is real let's track her down so op can proper fuck her.

And what happens then?

I knew there was still a little Sup Forums left. This.

>also inb4 catfishman

said im not available tonight, how about tomorrow, just to see how it responds.

She's probably going to sell you Forever Living products.

Avoid at all cost

what an idiotic marketing scheme

Lol, sorry OP, it's camspam. The bots are getting smarter. Got 4 of these last night

not op.
but what is camspam?

i'm down for it. too bad Sup Forums isn't like that anymore

be the change you want to see. just do it.

Does she have some other pictures we can find the real girl through?

tbh im glad this happened. for years I've believed im devoid of emotion, totally sterile and dead inside. but this stupid experience let me feel a few emotions i haven't been cognizant of before; hope, trust, letdown...

Op should rape her and post the video

this

oh im trying, just need to find someone willing to date me. which shouldn't be hard, ive had girls hitting on me and shit before but im too autistic to realize until after the fact.

Just go for the really young ones to build your confidence. 5 year olds feel pleasure too.

Ask for her snapchat. Check her snapchat score, should be above 10k and get some pics from her.

if it's a bot then say *nudes* and it should reply with something like *ok just one* and send a random stolen nude

Seems legit to me. Idk.

just ask her for nudes and post what she writes back!