Been talking with this gril

Been talking with this gril

Dubs decide

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QV9Oo669Ons
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if I had a choice between ending world hunger, and taking you to pound town, i'd bet on your sweet ass all day baby

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet.
Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways.
Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag?
Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

roll

i am a white supremacist

My asshole is a funny bird. It has a wheel that sounds like a trumpet. Are you trying to dance? I love Bluetooth zebras with 3 sunglasses in the air.

big hairy penis

+1 (714) 760-8602

My asshole is a funny bird. It has a wheel that sounds like a trumpet. Are you trying to dance? I love green zebras with 4 sunglasses in the air.

I'm a huge faggot please rape my face

some one stole my toilet seat

I'll give you a rim job if you show me your tits

winrar

Winrar

Winrar

" Ever sat on a dude's face? ;) "

win

God you're such a fucking faggot. Dankeroni bro

Winrar

Dubs checked

Roll

Aww shit OP

wanna hang out sometime?

peel me like a banana

Wait a sec I'm retarded

Roll

(for the newfags you dont keep posting until the op delivers, that way there's not 1 hundred dubs)

Send her this song youtube.com/watch?v=QV9Oo669Ons

Wew

Hasnt responded

that's what he's talking about

checked

Yeah you are

I are teh niggest

:)

ask her what if feels like to chew 5 gum

Post this still though mate

threads dying

OP takes a very long time to respond.

10/10 dude

Thred is ded?

OP?

The girl probably isn't responding.

plz respond, i'm lonely

Rolllll

Is she hot OP

who's number is this? OP is this girl?

please let me munch on your yum yum

winrar

She ded

Yea, probably

Baby if you twiddle my diddle I'll tongue punch your Fart box ;)

I think you're great, pretty and Nice. Would u like to hang out?

Sorry that was my cousin lol ^
anyway would you wanna hang out with me some time?

answer me you whore

roll

you tickle my coccyx with your wild antics, baby

reroll

I'd drag my dick through a mile of broken glass just to hear you fart through a walkie-talkie.

Is u ded gurl?

Sorry. Sidehoe jacked my phone. Are you down to finance?

Reroll

i have a gimp suit and a gallon of baby oil. watcha say i come over and lick your knee hair into ickle tornadoes

Reroll

W̧̺̭̭̳̮͓͍͉͇̃ͦ̓ͣ̍ͧ̒ͭͣ͐ͬ̒̋ͯ̔ͤ̆͜͡͡h̷̨̓̀ͨ̏̄̉̑̅ͩ̔̑̐̿̿̉͏̲̤̤̭̤̜̪̞͕̞̮͖̹̩ấ̷̴̴͚̠̣͚̦̹̟̼͇̪̲͓̟͚̓ͬ͒ͭ͛ͦͫ̕t̨̜̳̱̻̖̦͇͉̩̩ͯ̒͗͊͑̾̕ ̸̙̣̩̒̌͋̿̄̂ͨ͘̕͡t̶̷͉̖̯̫̝̰͙͙͇͔͇ͮ̏ͫ̔ͩ̂ͧ͑ͭ̿ͫ́̂́͘ḩ̞̰̼̦̫̜̀̐̈́̚͡͡ȩ̸̟̰̲̭̺̦͔̤̮͈͕̗̊̃̿ͥ̆ͪ̅͂́́͠ ̿ͦͧ̈́͛̋͊͏̶̤̤͉͈̱̦̫̠͔̪̻͞͡f̴̠͍̖̳͓͎̺̀̈́̉̏̄̄͘u̸̧̢̯̣̦̩͙̺̩͓̰̤͓͓̳͐̉̆̌͌̄ͅc̻͔͔̲̲̬̘̗͊̊̑̅ͤ͌ͥ̎ͧ̽͜͞k̐͊̑̎̒̓ͩ̂͌̄̔̈̂͒ͧͫ̎̽̚͝͏͙͓̮̺͞ ̘͖͔͍̝̲͋̔̈͑ͮ̾̋̒͋͋̍͛͑ͯ̊̎͐́͢d̷̴̳̫͓̭͖̲̱̠͊̆͑͒͆̿̆͗̌͑͂̃̂͜i̧͓̬̟̻̫̼̖̭̻̟̹̣̻̫̼̖̦̜̖ͬ̈́ͯ̒͂ͫ̐ͥͩ͑̓͒͂̍̏̃͘͝d̨̧̰̠̫̯̬̿ͣ̿̓̿͋͂ ̡͂̒́ͤ̔͋̊͐͛̚̕͏̟̥͖̠̦̺̞̞̲̬̫̗̻̝̯͍̻͙̳͘y̬͚͓̳̭̟̟̠̗̪̗̘̟͔͚͇̻̺̙ͤ̎̃͌ͣͫ͗̋ͫ̃͒ͭ̏͞o̴̊̾̍ͨ͋ͪ͗ͤͦ͊̈́ͪͬ͛҉̫͓̭͉̠̞u̴̡̔̄̈̋̓ͯ҉̴͉̘͙̗̺̫̲̯̻̞̦̟̠̮́ ͬͮͦ͂́̈́ͬ̾ͮ̍͏̧͝͏̜̹̘̺͕̹̠̰̤͇ͅj̴̡̱̮̹͓̖̭̦̜̞̳̰̰͔̳͓͎̗̒̂̃̃́̔ͥͪ̂̍̈́̀͡ͅų̷̶̮̜̳̩͉̟̎̓ͬ͐ͧ̿ͬ̈́ͤ̽̇ͭ̍̃̽̌͡s̡ͨ̉̄ͨ̎ͣ̇ͯͬ͗͂̀͡҉̠̹̻̺̥̻͉͉͍̱̣̲͔̯t̶̢̢͓̖̣̪̮̫̘͕̦̖̯̠̲̺̣͛̄͆̂̾͋̿̐̈̾̔ͮ̾ ̵̸̝̥̭̣̗͖͍̖ͦͫͮ̽̑̾͢f̷̢̼̫̖̳̺͍͉̮̯̙̠̲ͦͨ̉̂̑͑̅̏̉̿̈́̇̊͂̿̉̕͜ů̵̇͐ͣͤͤ͒ͨ͋͆̎ͨ҉̨͙̬͍̦̟̩̥̯̭͙̭̱̤͠c̑ͣ̔ͪ̓͌̎̀̎̀ͬ̓ͧ̍̚҉̷̺̻̖͉̘́k̂̾̀ͤ̓ͤ̽ͩ̐ͫͩ̐̚͝҉̹̫̼̮͓̮̰̝̪̻̮̦͓̮̲͟ͅī̀̄ͮͬͥͩ҉͠͏̸̳̳̖̪̼̦̥͎̦̺͙̺͔͍n̷̺̼͙̘͓͕͓̾ͯͮ̊ͥ̍͗͊͑̈̾ͧ̿͋g͉̫͍̞̞͈̦͂͐ͨͦ͜͝͠͡ ͖̯̱͓͔̗̫̩̤̝͍̻̦͈̝̂͐͛̊̍́͠

reroll

Roll

Roll

If you don't respond I'll cut my wrists. PLEASE.

Rolo for this

Roll

Rerolo

W̧̺̭̭̳̮͓͍͉͇̃ͦ̓ͣ̍ͧ̒ͭͣ͐ͬ̒̋ͯ̔ͤ̆͜͡͡h̷̨̓̀ͨ̏̄̉̑̅ͩ̔̑̐̿̿̉͏̲̤̤̭̤̜̪̞͕̞̮͖̹̩ấ̷̴̴͚̠̣͚̦̹̟̼͇̪̲͓̟͚̓ͬ͒ͭ͛ͦͫ̕t̨̜̳̱̻̖̦͇͉̩̩ͯ̒͗͊͑̾̕ ̸̙̣̩̒̌͋̿̄̂ͨ͘̕͡t̶̷͉̖̯̫̝̰͙͙͇͔͇ͮ̏ͫ̔ͩ̂ͧ͑ͭ̿ͫ́̂́͘ḩ̞̰̼̦̫̜̀̐̈́̚͡͡ȩ̸̟̰̲̭̺̦͔̤̮͈͕̗̊̃̿ͥ̆ͪ̅͂́́͠ ̿ͦͧ̈́͛̋͊͏̶̤̤͉͈̱̦̫̠͔̪̻͞͡f̴̠͍̖̳͓͎̺̀̈́̉̏̄̄͘u̸̧̢̯̣̦̩͙̺̩͓̰̤͓͓̳͐̉̆̌͌̄ͅc̻͔͔̲̲̬̘̗͊̊̑̅ͤ͌ͥ̎ͧ̽͜͞k̐͊̑̎̒̓ͩ̂͌̄̔̈̂͒ͧͫ̎̽̚͝͏͙͓̮̺͞ ̘͖͔͍̝̲͋̔̈͑ͮ̾̋̒͋͋̍͛͑ͯ̊̎͐́͢d̷̴̳̫͓̭͖̲̱̠͊̆͑͒͆̿̆͗̌͑͂̃̂͜i̧͓̬̟̻̫̼̖̭̻̟̹̣̻̫̼̖̦̜̖ͬ̈́ͯ̒͂ͫ̐ͥͩ͑̓͒͂̍̏̃͘͝d̨̧̰̠̫̯̬̿ͣ̿̓̿͋͂ ̡͂̒́ͤ̔͋̊͐͛̚̕͏̟̥͖̠̦̺̞̞̲̬̫̗̻̝̯͍̻͙̳͘y̬͚͓̳̭̟̟̠̗̪̗̘̟͔͚͇̻̺̙ͤ̎̃͌ͣͫ͗̋ͫ̃͒ͭ̏͞o̴̊̾̍ͨ͋ͪ͗ͤͦ͊̈́ͪͬ͛҉̫͓̭͉̠̞u̴̡̔̄̈̋̓ͯ҉̴͉̘͙̗̺̫̲̯̻̞̦̟̠̮́ ͬͮͦ͂́̈́ͬ̾ͮ̍͏̧͝͏̜̹̘̺͕̹̠̰̤͇ͅj̴̡̱̮̹͓̖̭̦̜̞̳̰̰͔̳͓͎̗̒̂̃̃́̔ͥͪ̂̍̈́̀͡ͅų̷̶̮̜̳̩͉̟̎̓ͬ͐ͧ̿ͬ̈́ͤ̽̇ͭ̍̃̽̌͡s̡ͨ̉̄ͨ̎ͣ̇ͯͬ͗͂̀͡҉̠̹̻̺̥̻͉͉͍̱̣̲͔̯t̶̢̢͓̖̣̪̮̫̘͕̦̖̯̠̲̺̣͛̄͆̂̾͋̿̐̈̾̔ͮ̾ ̵̸̝̥̭̣̗͖͍̖ͦͫͮ̽̑̾͢f̷̢̼̫̖̳̺͍͉̮̯̙̠̲ͦͨ̉̂̑͑̅̏̉̿̈́̇̊͂̿̉̕͜ů̵̇͐ͣͤͤ͒ͨ͋͆̎ͨ҉̨͙̬͍̦̟̩̥̯̭͙̭̱̤͠c̑ͣ̔ͪ̓͌̎̀̎̀ͬ̓ͧ̍̚҉̷̺̻̖͉̘́k̂̾̀ͤ̓ͤ̽ͩ̐ͫͩ̐̚͝҉̹̫̼̮͓̮̰̝̪̻̮̦͓̮̲͟ͅī̀̄ͮͬͥͩ҉͠͏̸̳̳̖̪̼̦̥͎̦̺͙̺͔͍n̷̺̼͙̘͓͕͓̾ͯͮ̊ͥ̍͗͊͑̈̾ͧ̿͋g͉̫͍̞̞͈̦͂͐ͨͦ͜͝͠͡ ͖̯̱͓͔̗̫̩̤̝͍̻̦͈̂͐͛̊̍́͠tͯt̶̷͉̖̯̫̝̰͙͙͇͔͇ͮ̏ͫ̔ͩ̂ͧ͑ͭ̿ͫ́̂́͘ḩ̞̰̼̦̫̜̀̐̈́̚͡͡ȩ̸̟̰̲̭̺̦͔̤̮͈͕̗̊̃̿ͥ̆ͪ̅͂́́͠ ̿ͦͧ̈́͛̋͊͏̶̤̤͉͈̱̦̫̠͔̪̻͞͡

Roll

H-how m-m-much for the sex?

Sending too many messages at once. Better to wait for a reply and then another so you get a better/genuine reaction instead of looking crazy

op delivered

I know, please kill me

Fuck me in the ass.
Less humps than a camel.

listen up you feminist slut. it's obvious you're ignoring me because your slut friends have convinced you that i'm a bad guy. fuck you and your tumblr horde of whores.

>tfw Teo non ha partecipato a quella trashata dell'Isola dei Famosi.

roll

Hey OP. Congrats on conpletely
Blowing it by sending too many messages at once without a response. Way to be a faggot. And a nigger. White power!

that worked out well

rolling for 'just kidding. how's things'

He still had my phone, fuck. Down for netflix and chill?

Thank you, OP, you have blessed me on this fine.

revived!

you get to be witness to my suicide. i just took a handful of pills

I'd prefer to use your mouth more that this

oh no haha

Roll

I like big dick in my ass ok dont judge

answer me you fucking tumblr feminist.

op better come through on that

roll for - dont call the cops