Only cuckold thread. My gf want be fucked in front of me by other guy...anyone would..and how...

Only cuckold thread. My gf want be fucked in front of me by other guy...anyone would..and how?I want know ur experiences too.OC...is her

Post some more pics please. I fapped to this one before.

Enjoy losing your relationship

im afraid im gonna have to agree with this user we need m0ar pics fine sir...

/cas/

make sure he doesnt use a condom and breeds her up with aids

you're going to get dumped man, she needs a bigger cock

>cuckold thread. My gf want be fucked in front of me by other guy

somethings wrong here

she's already emotionally checked out. fuck her a few more times then dump her.

when u fapped it?
why afraid?

yes..my english is poor..i know

dunno, yesterday?

I wish my GF would tell me that.

You're lucky OP!

t.Swedish

yes..she want it and im agree with give it to her

yes!!! :)

if swedish girl..sure pretty!!!!
can post a photo of her??

bad experience, if you meet the wrong guys like I did your gf can even take harm

no your gf wanting to get fucked by another man isnt cuckold its you wanting to watch her get fucked

what happened?where u found them??

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

okkkk..i want it too..bad explain

I was there.

do you like to be slapped OP? i'm not interested in cuckolding you unless I can physically abuse you. i don't want you standing around for no purpose tbh

you can watch me fucking my ass with a dildo

On craigslist

I was holding the camera while they took off her clothes, taped her mouth and bound her hands. We were in my house and one of those 3 told me to get towels, followed me and locked me in the bathroom, the others had started fucking her and they just filmed and swapped her around, she got loud of course so one of them just held her nose closed until she passed out and shit like that
she lost her anal virginity while being passed out and they took the camera

3 guys to ur girl??really bad experience!!! We are thinking about a holidays experience and only 1 boy..(after this..scared me a few)

did you fap in the bathroom?

non-cuck here, if you think this will make her like you more you are wrong.. run as fast as you can away from this bitch

That's some sad pathetic shit bro. Why don't you make her watch you fuckin some other chick? You guys aren't meant to be. Have some respect for yourself faggot.

Use to get cuck'ed by this girl all the time. I would come over to visit and she would be sleeping with some random stranger. After he was done, she would let me take a turn if she was feeling in the kind mood.

no

Yes it was our first and only experience, this is still topic sometimes and it took her a long time to stop hating herself, I can't stand the thought still
And since it's on video and they took pictures and shit she still is afraid that it will come up somehow again

I want her.

I hope it does. Isn't this exactly what you wanted?

i'm not into that. put a dress and a wig on at least, and let me fuck you.

ok..but 3 guys at sametime to first experience..is not a lot extreme?who had the idea?

so that you are into.. can i fuck your ass too?

You have Kik?

are you kidding? nothing goes in my ass. you're the bitch. I'd slap the shit out of you for asking that, and when you tried to get up I'd lay it on you again.. and again.. while fucking your wife. what's your problem OP?

Well we chatted up one of them alone and he showed up with 2 friends, they told us they'd have done this for quite a long time (they must have been like 40 up, my gf is 21 and I'm 23 but we are together for more than 5 years) and that the experience would be a lot better this way and stuff like that until we finally switched from no to okay

I'm the one with the problem?

here OP..ur war is not with me

Yeah, do you?

YOU WANT SOME IN YOUR ASS LIKE YOUR WIFE

Yeah, wanna see more of the girl

I think so.

my mistake, you're cool. your gf has nice nipples also I like her facial complexion. very natural looking

thanks!! ;)

no more experiences to tell?

any face pics? I like faces tbh

You have a lock on the outside of your bathroom door? lol...ok

This is like saying that you aren't good enough and will never be. First step is fucking someone with your permission then when you finally have the balls to say no she won't respect you so she'll just end up doing it behind your back. Dump that cum sucking crack head

What's your kik?

Broonthego

no sorry..this i preffer not show

bump

I'll Kik you when I get home.

Good photo!!! 10!!
tell us the story please

I'll be waiting

How soon is that? Are you with her now?

Met her online. Her cuck bf wanted to see her with another guy and I fit the bill

Stick a sharpie in her pooper

Maybe in another hour or so.

No I'm not with her at the moment. I'm about to leave with a friend to go do something.

here OP
where are u from?my girl would like a black cock

CA

and ur opinion about my gf??would??

any other cucks into femdom and chastity?
I let my gf know I'm still into being a cuck even though she said she'll be sexually mono in such a case.

She finally agreed and may start looking soon, I'm pretty much banned from sex now. not even handjobs. I aim to be her sissy maid so I'm happy in a sick sense that this is happening

Let's see her face

i wish my gf would be into this

do i have a good enough dick to be a bull?

Took my gf over a year so just hang on. She starting getting more dominant, and once I started dressing up for her, I got to cum less and less over time. Don't think I'll get a handjob for my bday, maybe a footjob if I'm lucky

post pic of face

kik me Sup Forumsro kniggknogg

sorry, no way im doing that lol

bump?

any experience to tell??

thread die?

OP jerked off and left

Cuck life is awesome. My 24yo gf loves men 40+ nothing gets me off more than watching her stroke off or blow a guy that old infront of me. we fuck so hard after too.

Cuck here posting gf

Jesus, wtf

sexy body!!!moar!!!

hehehe..no..im here :P

Please don't spread her pics >.

tell us how she cucks you

Bull here. You never showed me your gf's face

ur photos are in secret with us..hehehe

Was going to skip but something about those sandals and legs made me save. MOAR!

>Please don't spread her pics >.

because i dont want show her face..i share her photos.sorry
we will do a cuck in a holidays and in secret about our identity

repost hehehe

file deleted, someone posted

yeah I know im weird, at least I found a gf whos okay with it. she's not thrilled, but she stopped seeing me as a man so its actually happening.
She prefers not to see me naked, wanting me to wear black panties now. Think we're gonna start with her flirting on omegle later.
same cept the fucking after part

Was it this picture he deleted?

but will post more?

That was all I saved.

I have a cuck fetish but my dick is pretty big, (6.6 inches), and my girlfriend always talk about how big and nice it is so I guess she's happy with the sex..I do cum very fast though (always within 1.5-4 minutes)

but im thinking that she will not be interested in cucking me because of my big dick, and I dont wanna bring it up that I have that fetish cause that would freak a normie out. Anyone in a similar situation?