Albums Nu-Males Will Never Understand

everyone on Sup Forums is a nu-male.

this

I would like or to post a picture of themselves, timestamped, to prove that they aren't nu males

looks don't really have anything to do with numaleness. consider all the beautiful male celebs you've seen shilling for hillary because "it's time we had a woman president"

>looks don't really have anything to do with numaleness
here's the original nu male criteria

now, that picture I asked for

every single alt-right dipshit ive met irl looks exactly like a nu-male.

Right but that picture has 16 criteria, three of which are looks related. so if I post a picture of myself you'll say I'm a numale because I'm 20-30 years old & haven't shaved in a few days. completely ignoring the fact that I don't check any of the other boxes.

These threads are just a place to post albums with lyrics that are "misogynistic" or address facets of masculinity that are now considered "toxic".

ITT butthurt numales who don't lift weights, and who listen to the hip hop popular on P4K and Fantano

You are sneered by this description because it is correct

but you're also skinny and not at all masculine in any traditional sense, which is the main point

>lift weights

Hahahahaha. Try to be less of a Sup Forums stereotype, sport. It'll make things easier in the long run.

Incorrect, I am strong and do construction

I bet you listen to Kendrick Lamar

>I am strong and do construction
I don't believe you, as everyone on Sup Forums is a nu male. post a picture of yourself to prove otherwise

thread funny

Calling Sup Forums numales works, because many of them are. They listen to Run the Jewels (lmfao) and get mad if you point that out.

i'm sure you've met a ton of "alt right dipshits" at your echo chamber social science university

You're moving the goalposts. the numales in the chart are not of uniform body type either, most of them are actually slightly overweight.

numale isn't a bodytype, it's a general approach to life.

>most of them are actually slightly overweight.
yes, skinnyfat

>numale isn't a bodytype, it's a general approach to life
your body is in many ways a reflection of your approach to life

lol, revolver is better

fucking wish i could find a decent echo chamber with none of you morons

try tumblr :)

fuck off...all of you.

literally >nu male: the album

Brian Wilson was a nu-male and he understood it