CYKA BLYAT
SLAV SQUATS

IT ALL GOES POST IT FAGGOTS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSln1wzWK7o
youtube.com/watch?v=OCBrL6YbtW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Last one reached image limit

Last thread was fucking great, can we get more please Sup Forumsros?

Love this song, op!

AH NU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE!

Фаэтона Кладут асфальт на дороге в больницу и я тебя понимаю аджик вдобавок!!!

Going to listen to it for the full 10 hours, spasiba Vasya

youtube.com/watch?v=JSln1wzWK7o
>Every little thing you need to know to become slav

Boris is a fucking god

Based boris

POSHLI VI VSE NAHUY CYKA BLIAD

CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE

>white hand
>black cock

fucking snownigger

holy shit i took this photo and i never realised! that brilliant cheers user

Holy fuck is that actually Hila? It does look a little like her

Why is your cock black but your hand white wtf

Ofc not you penis

Damn he's cheeki breeki!

>mfw this actually happened to me

kurvin sine mater ti je kurva !!!Rush B!!!!

Solve this Sup Forums

dicks dicks dicks dicks

AH NU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE!

last bread ed

youtube.com/watch?v=OCBrL6YbtW8

Because serbs are slavs too.

Can anyone dump some hot slavic girls?

This. Someone. Anyone. Please.

Что ебать ты просто чертовски говорила обо мне, маленькая сука? Я тебе зкажу, я закончил вершину моего класса в ВДВ, и я принимал участие в многочисленных секретных рейдов на Аль-Каидой, и у меня есть более 300 подтвержденных убийств. Я тренировался в парижском войны, и я сверху снайпер в целых российских вооруженных сил. Вы ничто для меня, но только другая цель. Я протрите тебе нахрен с точностью, подобных которым никогда не видели раньше на этой Земле, запомните мои чертовы слова. Вы думаете, что вы можете уйти с того, что дерьмо для меня через Интернет? Подумайте еще раз, ублюдок. Как мы говорим Я контактирую мой секретный сеть шпионов по всей России, и ваш IP-трассируется прямо сейчас, так что вам лучше подготовиться к шторму, козу. Шторм, который стирает жалкий небольшое вещь ты называеш твоя жизнь. Ты находишься чертовски мертвых, малыш. Я могу быть где угодно, в любое время, и я могу убить тебя в более семисот способами, и это только голыми руками. Я не только обучен приемам рукопашного боя, но у меня есть доступ ко всей арсенале Воздушно-десантные войска, и я буду использовать его в полной мере, чтобы вытереть задницу жалкий с лица континента, небольшое дерьма. Если бы только ты мог знать, что нечестивый возмездие ваш маленький "умный" комментарий был готов обрушить тебе, может быть, ты бы провели свой гребаный язык. Но ты не мог, ты не сделал, и теперь ты платишь цену, ты идиот проклятый. Я дерьмо ярость все над тобойи ты тонуть в нем. Ты находишься чертовски мертв, детка.

olol

I didnt even translate but im going to take a shot that its the navy seal past just by the format

aijjj

slav memes?Anyone??

a navy slav seal

What to fuck you just fucking say about me, little bitch? I'll zkazhu, I graduated top of my class in the Airborne, and I have participated in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have more than 300 confirmed kills. I trained in the Paris of the war, and I'm on top sniper in the whole of the Russian armed forces. You are nothing to me, but the only other goal. I wipe you the fuck up with the likes of which have never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. Do you think you can get away with that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies all over Russia, and your IP-traced now, so you better prepare for the storm, a goat. The storm, which erases the pathetic little thing you call a your life. You're a hell of dead baby. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in more than seven hundred ways, and it is only their bare hands. I not only trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of airborne troops, and I will use it to the fullest, to wipe your ass with a miserable face the continent, little shit. If only you could know that the wicked retribution your little "smart" comment was ready to bring down to you, maybe you would spend your fucking language. But you could not, you did not, and now you pay the price, you're an idiot a damn. I shit fury all over you, you are sinking in it. You're a hell of dead baby

he needs more subs

>Airborne

Хорошая работа на использовании дерьмо перевод survice , есть водка пронизан печенье

Good work on the use of shit translation survice, there vodka laced cookies

Boris is god.

>i hate capitalism starter pack
posts junk
i dont get it

Тебе бы над грамматикой поработать, бро)