Is /bleep/ the worst general on Sup Forums?

Is /bleep/ the worst general on Sup Forums?

>muh shitty EDM is so superior
>much shitty DJs who press play are better than THOSE shitty DJs who press play because they're more obscure
>only listen to singles like a fucking normie pleb and always shit on the idea of albums
>actually dare to shit on people who listen to albums
>home to some of the most cancerous memes and shitposting on Sup Forums
>British people

Fuck these goddamn nerds. They're worse than most EDM "bros" because they've actually deluded themselves into thinking that their shitty music is any different from other EDM and try to act pretentious about it.

Hell half of what they listen to is boring ass EDM that anyone could make in 5 minutes with an iPad. Literally just Martin Garrix before the drop looped over and over with a lo-fi filter.

But, fuck, what really grinds my gears is that the other half of the "genres" they listen to are just shitty hip-hop rip offs mostly done by retarded British people.

>"Grime"
youtube.com/watch?v=SJEouIeyfp0
>"UK Garage"
youtube.com/watch?v=zDRzDK8ZWYo
>"Jungle"
youtube.com/watch?v=mL2Bgj-za5k
>"Dubstep" (not to be confused with the actual EDM genre Dubstep which sounds completely different, I guess they couldn't think of an original name)
youtube.com/watch?v=BWVw2UZwllA
>Footwork
youtube.com/watch?v=hwmaDg75MIc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VEAf_ZztCP0
youtube.com/watch?v=CJh7qqCAtX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No that's RYM or daily

KYS u fucking rockist

That's not /dark/

Maybe if kpop general didn't exist

>"Dubstep" (not to be confused with the actual EDM genre Dubstep which sounds completely different, I guess they couldn't think of an original name)

Actually kill yourself

either bait or retard, stay mad

this. rym is just depressing

All those and hip hop are just localised versions of reggae due to immigration.

you have no idea what you're talking about

you are woefully uneducated, but it's understandable, anime, shit opinions and being a sheltered histrionic weirdo go hand in hand

filter the general
move on

Every general is bad and it's pretty obvious why.

There are constant thread with nothing to specifically discuss so whoever is there most frequently and types the loudest establishes a preference on behalf of the community and it catches on and becomes a toxic circlejerk surrounding this/these preference(s). Discussion becomes impossible because all the autistic teenagers seeking acceptance on the internet clamour together and shitpost at anyone who comes in and says anything that isn't "hey, the thing we all always talk about is great" and the cancer grows as they jump out into other threads and ruin them with their ridiculous, argumentative ignorance.

Generals are all cancer and they should really be outright banned.

>Literally just Martin Garrix

>Name drops MARTIN GARRIX
>YEAH GUYS I KNOW STUFF ABOUT DANCE MUSIC

Opinion, summarily, completely discarded

t. embryo

>tfw grown up to be like Yui

mate do you call this bait

i'll tell you what lad you are one absolute belter of a cunt and a half i'll tell you what

fuck off out dickhead

Now THIS is something I want to talk about

i imagine the neutral dudes from futurama post in /bleep/

boring ass shit

how could any general be worse than kpop

>but what abou--

no

how could ANY general be worse than kpop

those guys don't even talk about music

are you cute like Yui???

also:

>tfw I've grown up to be like Azusa

I love this copypasta, but more seriously, I don't think you or anyone who posts it understand what this music is about and that's fine.

You can know all you want, but if you don't understand you shouldn't be talking about it.

what is it about? depression, sadness, the eternal void?

that's just dubstep 2bh
youtube.com/watch?v=VEAf_ZztCP0

Dude that's dub not dubstep

neck urself
i know that this post is bait, but please don't try to mislead those poor Sup Forumsposters they already don't know anything about anything.
for reference, this is dub:
youtube.com/watch?v=CJh7qqCAtX4

/bleep/ is the best general on Sup Forums

>talks about music
>posts music
>easily accessible if you don't normally post in the threads because it's mostly just links to music
>diverse taste, many subgenres
>both obscure and popular edm are discussed
>different every time, never know what you're going to get

I like k-pop and I can't read k-pop generals because you have to follow gossip websites or some shit to even understand what it's about, they don't even talk about music

2bh if u don't follow the music and the culture u won't know why this tune is spammed constantly or what the seemingly non-sequitur posts are

and if you never go out you don't know what the music is like anyway

Nice reddit vernacular and text formating. Kill yourself newfaggot.