I'm h-here for you, Anonymous!

Don't s-suffer in s-silence!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MpCom8sJSZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why can't I forget about her?

Hi Alice!

This is a bump.

There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Because she was so close to you, she became a part of you a little bit. Also because memories don't work like that.

Tell me about her, Anonymous.

Life is hard. But when I you die u wont care!

Can i still enjoy a taco eventhough I vote for trump?

i see these threads on here every day, multiple times per day

you have an obsession, and need a therapist yourself

*waves*

Thank you Rumia.

Welcome back, Spidey.

When I you die...?

Why the hell not, I've got nothing to lose.

She's an kill

Bumpu desu ne

You voted for him in the primary?

Twice a day.

Can you uhh, elaborate?

It doesnt matter you suicidal twat. Mistakes were made!

Alice!! How are you?

Sure. Just make sure it's a taco made by a legal or naturalized immigrant.

She got hit by a fucking car.

Okay.

Not great. You?

Cooking thread when?

How can I come off opiates?

I think that i may have some major mental issues, does seeking medical help will help me live better or are they going to take everything that i might have from me and let me rot in a fucking hospital ?

Why do cute things like teddy bears make me cry, am I picturing the innocence I lost before I became a beast or is it something else that instills such a deep sadness, anybody else like this?

Is it wrong to like this song? youtu.be/MpCom8sJSZc

when you make one, bitch niggaaaa

Alright. What's wrong?

Catboy, is that you?

bruh psychologist left u hangin too

i posted here a thousand years ago.

it turns out i'm actually schizophrenic. i don't think i would have sought help if i hadn't been able to talk with you.

you probably don't remember me but i wanted to thank you. my life is a lot better now that i'm properly medicated and under the supervision of a physician.

the difference is like night and day.

Good evening, Alice. How was your day?

Oh. Oh dear. That's awful Anonymous! Who was she to you? I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry...that sounds utterly dreadful.

Go to a doctor and get suboxone; it's highly effective at easing the nausea and pain.

A-ah? You are looking forward to it?

Mental hospitals are almost entirely defunct; everything is out patient now. The average in patient stay is four days.

So, they help you live better.

Because a beast...?

No?

Just sick is all.

How did you become a beast user?

Le meditation post

This thread seems friendly. I haven't lurked but just do see it from time to time here

*smiles and opens her arms* Want a hug? I'm happy for you, Anonymous

Get well soon!

>Mental hospitals are almost entirely defunct; everything is out patient now.
Not in my country

Sadly only a friend. I'm a few minutes away from drinking.

My inner demons constantly fight, because of my addiction to growing back my foreskin. Part of me wants to continue doing it, the other says to stop being a freak of nature. I need help

>Many psychologists work directly with those experiencing difficulties, such as mental health disorders including anxiety and depression. They help people to overcome relationship problems, eating disorders, learning problems, substance abuse, parenting issues, or to manage the effects of a chronic illness.
Ok, Alice I know that you don't like me but after some research I can officially say that I will no longer give you crap on if you are official psychologist. Research is the green text by the way.

Where can i find this. I need both taco and trump for president

I have done bad things, don't really want to talk about them, to be fair I doubt you'd believe me anyway.

Of course I am. Your cooking threads are cute! CUTE!!

I just can't stop loving her OP,even after what she done.

Ahh, not bad! They didn't make too much of a fuss today. I was able to clean up pretty quickly. Time for a break~

Can I help you with anything?

Tell me. Now.

Stop wasting space with your Spiderman bullshit

I guess that might help....

Look into their eyes. Directly.

Then whisper, so they can just hear it, "Wall."

Those that flinch are the illegals.

thank you! i wanted to help people too, so i'm enrolling in the next semester for nursing. it'll be my first time back in school after 5 years of being a paranoid shut-in. and, thanks to the Saphris, i can hold a job where i get to help people every day. i feel human again.

from the bottom of my heart, thanks.

-big hug-

It will. Help is out there Anonymous; seek it.

Pads

How can I get a job even after sending in many applications over the years and not getting responses for them for no good reason?

>What country is that?
France, i stayed a few days in a mental hospital back in the dead

Yeah. It's a problem, I pull back my skin every few days, until I eventually grow back the foreskin. Then I viciously cut it off and put it in a jar. What should I do?

If I rape a black girl in a dark room is it a crime since I cant see her?

Did Hillary cuck Bernie or what LMAO

Of course you're special!

Hey!

A thing I've been thinking about recently.

I keep thinking out bad scenarios that I could cause right in the moment. For example, when I cross a bridge, scenes of me throwing my keys/phone/computer into the water.
This causes me to actively take a firm grip of my keys / other important item, and I keep saying to myself "dont do anything stupid, dont do anything stupid" etc... This happens in a whole bunch of situations, and while I none of those scenarios has happened (yet?), I'm afraid they might sometime.

Is this normal? Should I get it checked out? Will it decay as I keep suppressing it? I've been having it for more than two years, but I only just now realised it might not be normal.

No but I'm telling you I won't question you not being a real psychologist. Sense you actually are a real psychologist. Sorry for not believing you at first.

*hugs tightly* Good. I'm proud of you, Anonymous.

Besides helping others with psychological problems, what else do you do in thread? What does everyone do in thread?

what do you recommend to 21yo male with schizotypal disorder who fears leaving house because he has social phobia? official diagnosis here

Yes. Blind people don't get a free pass on rape either.

How can I meet a woman that I can have things in common with, get along with and go on dates with?

what do you recommend to 21yo male with schizotypal disorder who fears leaving house because he has social phobia?

Do you believe in meme magic? I mean check my dubs.

Alice its aleks, could you respond to my email pls ?

I think its in your spam folder or smth.

Why do I always have such a flat affect and monotone voice? I also suffer from derealization from time to time, especially if sleep deprived or stressed

Very funny, Alice! Any plans for tonight?

Post spiderman or rare Alices.

I got fairly deep into crime became a bit of a hired thug for a while, hurt people who didn't deserve it whilst somehow convincing myself they did, was never properly punished I was scum basically. I hurt the woman who raised me, took her for granted said terrible things, I never got to tell her I was sorry before she left this earth. I used women for sex and treated them like shit when I knew they had real feelings for me. I am not a nice person and I know that when I die I will face judgment and it scares me.

so I am a pretty strong introvert. especially with women I find attractive. I can work up enough will to make smalltalk with old women and most men generally but how do I get more comfortable approaching women and not feeling like I'm just being a creep and will get the OMG get away from me look?

I seriously feel like one of those dogs chained to a stake and every time I want to say "hello" or something like "oh cool you still use an ipod too!" I just get bogged down with self doubt and it's like the dog spapping back after hitting the end of the chain.

She cheated on me,we broke up,and she told me to leave to Texas because she couldn't be loyal and the dude she cheated with hit her today. I comforted her till she fell asleep,but she stills say she love me

How do you know there was no good reason?

Hm. Don't know much about French law, sorry.

*waves her hand* No, I'm just a silly girl.

It's okay. I don't ask for trust or belief; check everything I say.

How often does it happen?

I spread love and cheer!

What does your doctor say and what medication are you on?

No dubs.

Let me check!

Have you been to a doctor?

Not really. Maybe tacos.

Thx anyways.