LGTSS

LGTSS

>Cleveland

twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/746059543579340800

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/crime/calif-bank-robbery-suspect-eats-feces-witness-stand-article-1.2164257
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Cleveland

>Americans are so poor they have to eat shit

LGTSS

>Ameripoors

WHAT
THE
FUCK

I ain't clicking that shit
>ameripoops
lmoaaa

>Amerishits

how about those trans-atlantic feces pipelines

>designated shitting street AND eating shit

lmao

Its just a prank bro

>Ameriturds

>Ameripoops

>That moment where he throws it in the air and catches it in his mouth
Fucking kek.

top lel

One of you double niggers is trashdogg. Just delete your whole account

I'm eating

i've always wondered why they just let horses shit in the street during parades. how do they know where to find it when they have to clean it up? i guess they just let it roast in the sun.

>Amerishits

>americacas

what the fuck

>Bowie ded
>Prince ded
>Kimbo ded
>Glenn Frey ded
>homo shooter shooting other homos
>Trumps gonna make America "great" again
>fans of championship winning teams are eating shit in the streets

2016 has been great so far.

Trump's gonna make Canada the 51st state for talking shit about Bowie. prepare your anus hockeyboy.

Webm that shit you faggot

>still thinking Trump has a chance

He's gonna get btfo harder than Michael Dukakis anyone with a brain can see that, regardless of who you are rooting for (like a cuck i mean really taking sides in this shitshow is brainless)

>Amerishits

>for talking shit about Bowie

What?

>white boi eats shit over a victory in black man's sport

how about you go suck on shillary's big fat veiny member.

>amerishits

colorblind?

Just another day in the midwest

M A D M A N

THIS IS WHAT HAS BECOME OF THE CAVS

>winning one for da land was a mistake

Trump is gonna get BTFO

This is so setup it hurts

The fact that Sup Forums fell for it is disappointing

Reddit please go

please PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW DA LAND MAN EATING POO IS SET UP PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW EATING POO IS SETUP PLEASE

>amerishits

>Cleveland

>amerifeces

Dude lives in Ohio, what do you expect?

shit eating sport kek

I thought that was just a poorly timed photo and the caption was just a joke until I saw there was a video

What the actual fuck?

no no no why is this real

wtf i hate americans now

>poop hoop

There is literally nothing wrong with eating horse shit

>american agriculture

>Ohioans

Worst state in the union

i thought the cleveland jokes were over

but the jokes have only just begun

Are you a CruzMissile now?

roflmao wtf

Looks like hulk and david silva fused

>Cleveland fans
It's one drunk idiot and literally a million people laughing at or grossed out at him

>americoprophiliacs

>cleveland

wasn't there some poster that said he'd literally eat shit if the cavs won?

>Amerishits

I get that one guy can be crazy and eat poop, fair enough. But why is everyone around him cheering and clapping?

There's like three guys laughing and everyone else screaming in disgust.

I'm 100% sure this is what happened. Lost a bet, got drunk out of his mind, ate the shit. Still waiting for pic related to show up.

Get your shit together America

that's all there is to do in Cleveland

Anyone think this was hilarious and kind of cool? The way everyone was screaming like they were being murdered was fucking worth it for that guy I bet.

>eating shit is now considered cool in burgerland

Is this what championship droughts do to a man?

POO IN MOUTH
O
O

I
N

M
O
U
T
H

Pro-tip: Don't make bets you don't want to
pay up on.

I warned you motherfuckers not to temp the Cleveland Curse. Finally won a championship in 52 years, only to eat shit anyway.

WHEN HE THROWS IT UP AND CATCHES IT WITH HIS MOUTH

>one drunk idiot does something stupid
>EVERYONE IN AMERICA/OHIO/CLEVELAND DOES THIS

Looks set up desu

>>Looks set up desu

Damage control more Clevelandfag. Shit like this is what you expect to happen occasionally, in New Orleans, during Mardi Gras at 3AM, on Bourbon Street, not while the fucking home team is celebrating a championship. The only thing more pathetic than the sick fuck doing that shit is the motherfuckers gawking while he did it.

How is it damage control pointing out this is an overreaction? The faggot can barely walk and everyone can't believe he's so drunk and stupid he'd do it, they're the ones that put it online. People have done worse shitfaced m9.

I mean if you're cool with eating shit and can get that kind of reaction lel

amerishits LOL

TRULY THE GREATEST OF NATIONS THAT THEY MUST RECYCLE THEIR ESSENCE!

U S A! U S A! U S A! U S A! U S A! U S A! U S A! U S A! U S A! U S A! U S A! U S A! U S A! U S A! U S A! U S A! U S A! U S A! U S A! U S A! U S A! U S A! U S A! U S A! U S A! U S A! U S A! U S A!

m8 it was one guy and how do you even know he's from cleveland. everyone is clearly disgusted and horrified by him.

you are just trying to push your narrative.

>The only thing more pathetic than the sick fuck doing that shit is the motherfuckers gawking while he did it.

this. why they don't have someone cleaning up the horseshit is disturbing enough, considering even most times horses are used in parades they have those shitbags on. that there so many people just watching it, kids included is pretty fucked up.

>m8 it was one guy and how do you even know he's from cleveland. everyone is clearly disgusted and horrified by him.

the fact that you're assuming someone would go all the way to cleveland to eat horseshit is really reaching. it's highly likely just a drunken local or some retard local who lost a bet.

>and how do you even know he's from cleveland.

And how do you know he's not from Cleveland? What kind of retarded logic is that?

no im assumign someone came to cleveland for the parade to fuck around and was also likely retarded enough to eat shit. apparently nobody goes to your city when there's a big event to cause trouble
what kind of retarded logic is that?

>no im assumign someone came to cleveland for the parade to fuck around and was also likely retarded enough to eat shit. apparently nobody goes to your city when there's a big event to cause trouble

Whereas in your fevered headcanon there's a serial shiteater on the loose; who travels across America crashing public functions to devour animal feces on sight, for amusement.

Why would you do this..?

>And how do you know he's not from Cleveland? What kind of retarded logic is that?
There were people from Jerursalem there, and it's not like every since person that lives there had the day off and was able to attend. 1.3 million, there are 1.7 million in the total urban area. Some asshole knows there's a big event and gets drunk, acts retarded, thats' it.

>the city of da land

Have you met Johnny Knoxville?

Damn what the fuck, what if the shit he threw up hit his fucking face, he would have shit all over his face the entire day. This guy has fucking balls and is a professional shit eater.

>Whereas in your fevered headcanon there's a serial shiteater on the loose; who travels across America crashing public functions to devour animal feces on sight, for amusement.

Sup Forums here.

Sounds like something straight out of Image comics or a prequel to Bomb Queen.

I don't even think he's wearing cavs/cleveland gear

>I don't even think he's wearing cavs/cleveland gear

Clearly he's a fan of the Cleveland Browns. He's practicing the team's new in-zone dance.

Shit, I heard some fans would do anything for their team to a championship, but goddamn. I hate to think what Detroit Lion's fans would do to never go 0-16 again.

>white """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>omg ewwww horse poop! So disgusting!
City slicker garbage as fuck. If you're disturbed by that, get off the internet. Every parade I've been to the horses are free to do what they want, and only some fraglie snowflakes like you think the right way is rigging up horses with even more inhumane crap because dirty things are just so disgusting!

>a video uploaded by a clevelander featuring other clevelanders grossed out by and making fun of a drunk guy who may or may not be a clevelander (unclear based on what he's wearing)
>anons think the shiteater and not everyone else is reflective of clevelanders

They did good desu, hope that guy gets help

>why they don't have someone cleaning up the horseshit is disturbing enough
There's literally nowhere where there's a clean up trolling just following horses.

Ohio doesn't deserve any major sports teams. It's literally the asshole of America

This DESU senpaitachi

How is Ohio the asshole of America and at the same time the state that decides who gets to sit in the highest elected office?

>2016
>not eating shit

Literally Red d i t: The Thread

Must be visiting from Cali

nydailynews.com/news/crime/calif-bank-robbery-suspect-eats-feces-witness-stand-article-1.2164257

What the fuck are you even saying you aspie

You forgot Ali

Is English not your first language, Juan?

What the fuck

Cleveland is literally a hell hole. Detroit and Cleveland are in no way representative of the US

Someone let Detroit leek into Cleveland