I have a very hairy ass and I'm thinking to shave it

I have a very hairy ass and I'm thinking to shave it
Tell me why shouldn't shave my ass

You should....just blah

You will need to shave it every other day for ever

This. Plus it is very painful and itchy when those thick hairs start growing back in and stabbing your butthole

OP here. What if I just use like a hair cutter (which is actually a beard cutter Gillette) will that work?

Shaving is a little extreme... just use a beard trimmer with a guard.... basically, give yer butt a haircut.

Because being hairy makes you more of a man than those hairless lady boys that women think they like. Every woman I've been with claims to only like shaven, UNTIL they get fucked by me and realize that they love it. It's natural, so let it be.

Besides, its super uncomfortable to wear anything since you're not used to fabric touching your bare skin on your rump.

get that thing waxed faggot

>Tell me why
He won't like it.

just use nair. make sure to rub it on your asshole to get those pesky dingleberry hairs

Being hairy is a very masculine stereotype
Also there is a reason for hair to be there

I tried it once, trust me it was very uncomfortable, I am also a male

A hairy ass protects you from anal rape.

In prison, what do you think the average anal rapist would prefer: a cute, non-hairy and feminine boipucci or a hairy, sweaty and disgusting male asshole?

I too make all my decisions based on what I think the average anal rapist in prison would prefer.

Sometimes you just need a different perspective to make you help take a decision.

post pic

It's worth it
Gives a nice clean feeling

I did have some discomfort after the first time
But after awhile it's no different then shaving face

Also I use electric trimmer that gets really close to do mine

I imagine a razor would be a real pain in the ass

Man here, be specific. Is it the butt cheeks or the ass crack?
Why is it a concern, are you in a position often often enough that a hairy ass is a deal breaker?
Does it match the rest of your body (hairy arms, legs, chest, etc)?

Me; hair on my arms, legs, and chest is blonde/brown mix. Back, shoulders, ass and crotch a darker version. Been that way since highs cool and never had any issues with chicks.

use a trimmer, not a razor.

It sounds difficult.
You might cut your ass.
And that would be bad.

you should give up in life
or find yourself a muslim woman, they're used to men like that

you should

Plenty of responses and OP bails. Troll looking for more ass pics.

OP take my advice, I've done this on multiple occasions. I don't use a razor or trimmer or whatever, I found out one of the best ways is using "Nair". Its this cream shit that causes hair to fall off (not permanently tho). I got the advice from other dude doing the same shit. Just slather Nair between the cheeks let it sit for a bit and then just shower, the shit literally falls off. It also doesn't cause ingrown hairs, and because your not cutting the hair it doesn't stab you in the ass when it grows back. Use thicker load for thicker hair.

Hair between cheeks allows farts to be silent. If your ass is bald your farts ripple louder.

This here.

I've done this before, it works.

Nair is garbage and will break you out. If you even consider putting it between your ass then you will it burn through your skin.

Shave a "W" in each ass cheek, that way it spells "WOW" when you moon someone.

Because you are a man. Men don't shave anything but their face.

Nair is made for the "bikini line" unlike a fucking beard trimmer.

why would you want to shave your ass?
aren't you happy being a bear?