Need some honest opinions Sup Forums

Need some honest opinions Sup Forums

Started seeing a girl last week, she has stayed over at my place 5/7 nights since then. We got along great at first, great convo, lots in common. Over the last couple days tho she has started to constantly bring up my physical flaws, ie receding hairline, areas of my body with excess fat, wrinkles, small dick (i'm 6.5 inches). I've never brought up any of her flaws and only give her positive comments.

Last night she keeps doing it and instead of sleeping over like we planned I told her that I just wanted to take her home instead, and that I didn't want to see her anymore. She cried the way back to her place (just light sniffles and some small tears with her head down).

Should i give her another chance? I really like her and haven't felt this way about a girl in a long while. Why did she say these things to me? Is she even into me?

You're retarded. Be a man and deal with the stupid shit to get the pussy you beta cucklefuck.

Yep you're a faggot. Don't take shit so personal ya pussy. You have flaws. We all fucking do. It's not a big fucking deal. Man up and get some ass.

Well I already fucked her, her dick comments kind of fucked with my head tho and I had issues staying hard. Most girls I would agree with you, but I really fucking like this one for some fucked up reason.

Why you let it fuck with you? Maybe she was teasing? Maybe not.....

Who fucking cares bro. Hate fuck that bitch. Don't stop till she fucking walks funny.

Uhmm... simply call her out on her bull?
Honesty is best policy.

Literally avoid her like cancer. It's good that you spotted the psycho early cause it only gets worse from here

I did, she would just say that she was only kidding. But she would bring up time and time again.

Start shit talking her then too....easy

Pic related?

That's what I'm thinking but I really fucking like her despite all this shit. And it's not often I meet a girl and want to spend so much time with them.

that's the fucking thing, I could easily break her ass down with snide comments about her body, but I've always been a positive person and don't get why people do that shit to others

she sort of resembles her, minus the dick

Asking for advice about something that never happened. You sad fuck just wow..

ok bro

Rose colored goggles, bud. She's only attractive to you because she's paying attention to you. Toss her out, fish out a better catch.

Show proof this isnt you waifu. Instead of ok bro some proof. A pic related you dumb cunt

You kicked the bitch out for a reason, your never gonna feel "good" after a break up

You guys are fucking right, but she plays video games and shit. Kicked my ass at Mortal Kombat XL, and she's a total horror film nerd to top it off.

Hmmm give me some more details of her background.
Income,job,race,little things and other details about her relationship with parents past relationships does she drink smoke party.
I have a guess but I want to hear more

Im sure she had big titties too

18, I'm 24..... just graduated HS, doesn't really know what she's going to do yet. Mexican, doesn't get along with parents, was "touched" by a family friend at a young age that had a huge affect on her. She likes to go to those edm shows and party, mostly mollies and weed.

small ones actually, she wanted to get breast implants, I would tell her she didn't need them

Then, you bring it up time and time again in response, until she gets that it's annoying.

She was joking with you about your receding hairline so you immediately break up with her? Insecure much?

Personally I think you over reached. Especially of she is as cool as you say she is.

Thats what most women do when they are uncertain like how guys tend to distance themselves women tend to criticise

Reacted.

First few times, it didn't bother me tho, i just took it as a joke. But it was constant badgering to the point of where she was trying to get a reaction out of me.

Her young side is showing she's just insecure.
She probably feels like since you're older you'll want a girl closer to your age and she won't be good enough,if she brings your confidence down that keeps you with her longer cuz it makes her look better in a way,even you noticed that the moment she said that you started questioning your appearance and if she looked too good for you. She just doesn't want you to leave her it's what insecure people do.
Had that happen with some chicks so I was like "okay so why are are you with me then if that's what you think" then they proceed on to tell me that they just felt insecure

And she's a bit nerdy so yeah insecure,most girls are even at an older age. Young girls are really insecure when dating older guys.
M22 I've dated plenty of females

so?

Did you tell her it bothered you?

That shit makes sense, I guess I should have been prepared for this since she is first younger girl I've been with for awhile.

My plan right now is to not contact her at all, if she hits me up and apologizes i will giver her another chance, tell her I don't like that shit, and if she keeps doing it, i'm done. Good plan?

Yes, and she said she would stop. Two hours later, she would say some shit again.

Ah. Well then. If it really bothers you and she won't stop, move along. Plenty of breezys out there.

Hmmm I'd say just let her know what the deal is dont sound like it bothers you that way you don't come off insecure turn it on her and make her feel bad like what I said "you constantly keep bringing up things you don't like about me so why are you with me?" You know something like that like you can care less what she thinks but do want her around

Op, just do what you said in your last post. Real advice. Just leave it be, if she hits you up and apologizes like an adult, then give her a chance. Tell her you don't point put her flaws and that it bothers you that she points out yours. You can change the belly fat, you can't really change the hair line and shit. Give her said chance, and let her know that it's the last chance and that you're uncomfortable enough with the comments that you're willing to end it if it becomes an issue again.

Or just tell her to fuck off and save yourself the trouble.