fuck u loser

what should i listen to today boys

Thorns - Thorns

been working on this more
clyp.it/k5zohows

just came back from work, already playing more

rec and r8? will do yours too

youtube.com/watch?v=BmKgTAfrdZA

What are you listening to right now? Who would you recommend it to? What would you rate it?

>Trancelike Void - Unveiling the Silent Arms of Despair
>Listen to it if you like blackgaze or DSBM
>8.5/10

BLACK METAL IST KRIEG!

Who is this prostate magistrate

looks like you really hate satanic warmaster

Who would win in a fight? Xasthur or Striborg?

what?
fuck you

Stabaath you fag

Striborg. He looks like he's batshit insane

I don't think anything will ever come close to "Welt aus Eis".

no a fan of first wave, i gotta tell ya

Why does Neige have the best harsh vocals in black metal history?

youtube.com/watch?v=LVNifKDW6t8

Good album and I fucking love this cover art

original edit of this
clyp.it/cf4nqxnb

What's is your favorite moment of the month so far? Where you were either feeling comfy, blissful, or trve?

I was listening to Depressive Silence II on vinyl for the first time late last night while watching rain pour outside my window in the dark. Very magical moment so far.

>What are you listening to right now?
Pic related

>Who would you recommend it to?
Anyone except atmoshitters. Great album that is always worth a listen.

>What would you rate it?
8,25/10 because I couldn't decide between 8/10 and 8,5/10

This is meant to be black noise, right? Because that's what it is right now. And weird, synthy black noise while you're at it.

Can confirm. I met Striborg in a Wendy's in Melbourne and when the server screwed up his order he picked up the cash register and chucked it across the counter onto the grill.

He apologized right after and left and sat on the sidewalk outside for like 40 minutes doing nothing.

I got my Nattestid vinyl in the mail and turned all the lights off and sat next to my record player listening to it. I've heard that album a dozen times but that time was just magical.

Xasthur. Striborg is a normie with a wife and kids, Malefic has nothing to lose.

yeah its meant to be that noisy, is it something you could see liking? anything you think i should change?

>has listened to 26 albums is less than 3 days
what the actual fuck, I'm at half that.

The synths were kinda corny, but seemed like a good start otherwise.

>Vallendusk- Black Clouds Gathering
>listen if you're a filthy atmoshitter like me
>7/10

new paysage d'hiver when?
They're my favourite bm group :(

same, I'm listening to #13 right now.

Oh yeah, all of them are great.
Every single band member.

Laid in bed listening to Hvis Lyset Tar Oss in the pitch black
Such a great album

he may have listened but he didn't actually listened, if that makes sense

listened to pic related comfy in bed at the end of the first day when it was chill and wet outside

you caught me slipping there, i'll give you that

Anyone ever heard of a british one-man band called Saol? I bought a demo from the guy back in 2008 which was a fantastic, fuzzy funeral black metal, like Nortt playing a tribute to Filosofem.

I kept waiting for a full length but now I don't even know if the guy's still making music.

>group

It's alright I still love you

>like Nortt playing a tribute to Filosofem

That sounds incredible, I'll have to check it out now.

That's why I always refer to bands as "musical projects", so that I never have to check whether it's yet another one-man-bm "band".

thanks wintherr

is this not normal?
i listen to almost 10 albums a day
what about you guys

metal-archives.com/bands/Saol/119181

This him?

That's fine dude, I've dedicated this month to not doing shit but posting in these threads and listening to black metal.

is this good?

I'm on 21 new albums so far, but half of that was from the first day when i went a bit overboard.

try post a better post-black song
youtube.com/watch?v=KXBh9GGsJx0
protip: it's probably doable but i don't know any

I listen to the same album a few times a day so I never get to that many really

>not listening to black metal during every free moment

samefagging much
that's because it's only one listen on each, I'm planning on listening more to them when i get more into black metal than i am already

On an average day I listen to about 3-5 albums I haven't heard before to compulsively get up my albums-listened to number on a review site. I'll also listen to old stuff I've heard a thousand times, so I usually listen to about 8 albums a day.

If I was on track for NBBMN like I usually am, I'd be at about 20 albums right now, but I've been sick the past couple days so I'm only at 13.

Is this logo good or bad? It's still a rough idea of the final product, but I'm still unsure if I want a logo or just a font.

no, you don't or if you do, you don't get nothing out of 'em

Minimum of five, but can get to 15-17 if I'm making listening to music my only goal that day.
Amongst the best. Ignore haters. Indisputable classic and the mother of an entire style

take this any way you please, but it reminds me of Job for a Cowboy

Are you a war metal project? If so make the cross and pentagram red and it's perfect.

If you are a regular BM act, that is fine the way it is

I also listened to 26 albums by far. Would have been more if it was less sunny during the day. At least it's cold during the evening and night.

i listen to about 5 albums a day, would listen more if my foobar's scrobbling worked properly.

what style is that?

I like it, user.
Good job.

The logo is well made and looks good, but personally I hate that ram skull so much. One of the ugliest things ever, and makes the album cover for March to the Black Holocaust disgusting.

Haunting and beautiful.

this

>What are you listening to right now?
Smerte - To Mars and Beyond

>Who would you recommend it to?
People who like DSBM and/or Ambient with weird production and little to no vocals.

>What would you rate it?
About 7/10 - boring score for an interesting album, I like the unique sound but it can become a bit boring at times, not sure how I feel about the drums.

It's far beyond good

>tfw it was the perfect weather for /nbbmn/ last year, but now I am studying in Spain and we had 20 degrees and blue skies today
Not very kvlt

This month is the only time i'm happy to be a NEET.

It just reminds me of the time I saw them live with Enslaved, Triptykon, and Cannibal Corpse
Have yet to see another band's set end to just a light applause by thirteen people
Thanks guys, really appreciate the feedback!

Folk black

The whole atmofolksy ethereal black metal that eventually turned into one of the main contributors to the, depending on your outlook on it, hipster bullshit sound or, more mercifully, ambient-centred post-black metal. Of course these descriptions are loose and it's better understood when listened to-

tfw southern US is still having 80+ degree days. Listening to BM feels wrong

i believe this

It's not scratchy enough. Too clean, not evil enough

What do you think about Om? Does modern Negura Bunget even come close? Has anybody even listened to Negru's latest output?

>there are two kinds of people
both correct, though

25 albums so far
you all weak af

Does Jute Gyte count as BM?

Enid and Godkiller

you got a guy working on an artwork for you?

Day 3 pt.2: V.A. - Untitled

cheap synth wankery

>listening to
Proclamation - Messiah of Darkness and Impurity
>who would you recommend it to?
People that are fans of generic war metal
>what would you rate it?
This is a 6, it's pretty much war metal if you told a computer what war metal was and asked it to compose some for you.

We're gonna have another warm Chrsitmas, aren't we?

>What do you think about Om?
One of the best non-conventional (for lack of a better term, and I don't want to fall back into the obvious "experimental" or "avant-garde") black metal albums of all time
>Does modern Negura Bunget even come close?
It tries really hard but it's illusory. Dordeduh did it slightly better.

brazil here
go fuck yourself

I got plenty of duplicates in my waifu folder.

BM for this feel?

fuuuuuck,, the riffs on black mirror man

more like this?

I'm only at 17

But I'm not a NEET-lord so it's harder

What province bruh?

this is one of the rhinocervs releases right?

Do you listen to/enjoy BM that doesn't necessarily lend itself to cold weather? Because if you don't you're a casual and you have to leave.

>waifu folder.
Varg pictures?

Make A Change - Kill Yourself - Self-Titled

>i just discovered btc

This is not a contest on who has the hottest weather. It's about it being 26°C at a time of the year when it should be snowing

I swear latinamericans take everything personally

That's what I'm afraid of...this ain't right

No ^:)

>nsbm
cringe

All time favourite album of any genre probably. Good is beyond an understatement.

Yeah.

Its fun 2 meme :)
funny meme
ha