Convince me there's only 2 genders

Convince me there's only 2 genders

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LuKzt7p-MnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't need to do shit for you. Fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=LuKzt7p-MnM

Convince me that image isn't an edited version of Ruby from SU

Benis and fachina. There is nothing else.

Penis and vagina. Two!

But gender and sex are different

Boi

convince me your not a fucking autist faggot. protip: you can't

No really I'm not a feminist I'm only playing devils advocate

There are only penises and vaginas.

Sex and gender are different

Correct. Sex is the process of exchanging genetic information. Gender is the physiological expression of DNA donor and reciever.

The proportions are wrong and its a custom-drawn image

Right. See above post

Kek, ^ this

Go kill yourself

As in physical sex (genitals) and gender (mental)

I'm also an orgasm donor

Kek what? I'm agreeing with you. Sex and gender are different. There are only two genders. Some molluscs like slugs and snails contain both male and female sex organs thus being both male and female hermaphrodites. Pacific salmon have a type of male resembling a female that sneaks in on couples and squirts sperm on the females eggs during coitus. Some Pacific reef fish females can convert to males once the male dies, but there are still only two genders. Therefore, you're stupid and don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Sex is not Gender. Gender is physiological. Sex is an act.

Name any characteristic of a person that is not either masculine or feminine.

Explain how there's two mental genders

No. Not a sensible proposition.

This.

Everyone is a mix of masculine and feminine character traits. This was common knowledge before early Feminism, a movement that has always relied on an exclusively binary view of gender.

DNA dickhead you stupid dumb ass fucktard. you cunts make me sick you tranny fucks are worse then pedos
die cunts

Gender is physiological. Not mental.

u either have a dic or a vajuber u gotta trust me im a lawyer

And if I feel like neither

There is a psychological aspect to physical gender. Hormone production causes the brain to respond and grow within the alignment of the gender. When the brain responds incorrectly or the wrong hormones are produced as a result of incorrect gene / protien expression, a brain of a particular gender can behave as the brain of the opposite gender. This is a form of neurological illness. Animals in nature with illness rarely reproduce, so homosexuality and gender role reversal are tremendously rare.

No when you fill in a form it asks for your "sex" it's not asking if you want to have sex with the form. It's asking what you are genetically.

So is homosexuality a mental illness

There's 2 sexes. Gender is no longer applicable to biological or physical truth

Those forms were made by beaurocrats, not biologists, neurologists or physiologists. The viewpoint of a government is not the end-all be-all of a scientific definition.

And what you feel like is not what you are. If I felt like the second coming of the Judaic Messiah, that would not mean I was. It would mean I had a neurological disease.

Yes.

Well most people are bisexual

I was born pre 1990s ('75 to be exact). So, I'm culturally programmed to only recognize 2 genders. The truth is moot.

No. Sex is not a quality. It is an action. There are two genders.

All scientific references use "sex" as a term. There are two sexes, and you must be able to use half of the reproductive process to have a sex. Neutered, sterile, desexed creatures have no biological sex anymore. "Gender" is a casual term that is not objective and doesn't definitively mean anything biologically

There's only two genders
Nice dubs

You do know you're able to use google at any time

Convince me that Chicken Little is not a gender

>Protip: You can't

Those are sexes and intersex exists.
Trannies on the other hand are delusional, as the only two genders are male and female.

xx or xy

So? Most people also exhibit slight homosexual tendencies. "Sexuality" though binary is spectral. Some people are more gay than others. Two ends of a spectrum do not imply absolute quanta.

Synonyms are my trigger word.

Convince me that people who complain about being misgendered aren't whiny pricks

>Protip: You can't

Then you definitely should.

Please use Ruby's normal colors, seeing this image triggers and displeases me. Thanks.

All, huh? All. Every single one. Wow.

Oh, wait. You're wrong.

Try and prove to me there is only 2 mental genders, because just as people can feel male and female, they can feel like something else

Yes. Sex is a definitive term. There are sexes are there are non-sexes. Gender was made up so that uptight historical folk wouldn't get embarrassed by saying sex all the time they referred to sex

Actually yes every single scientific usage of sex. Sex and gender are literally two different terms explaining two different phenomena

Gender is a social construct, invented by the bourgeoisie to further divide the proletariat.

And there's more than two genders

As far as I can see there are only 4 genders.

Male: I like to penetrate others.
Female: I like to be penetrated.
Bisexual: I'm happy to penetrate or be penetrated.
Asexual: I don't care to penetrate or be penetrated. Or, I'm a wizard and this is the lie I tell myself.

That's sexualities

That's preference, which means even less than gender, which already doesn't mean much

Means a lot to trans people and non binary people

Is it necessary to classify people by sex, sexuality, AND gender? That's a lot of shit to worry about. Maybe I'm just old, but l'm all for letting people do what the fuck they want without everyone else having to give a fuck about it. I don't give two shits who anyone fucks, or how, nor do i care if they feel feminine, fluid, or Pokemon. I just want to get through our interaction and on with my own miseries, I plan on ignoring your attempts to trap me into triggering you and forgetting about you as soon as I can.

pussy, dick. nothing else. fuck off OP.

You are not wrong,comrade.
You are not wrong.
The Revolution needs every worker, young and old, male and female, to topple the slave state that binds them. The Capitalists, therefore, limit our ability to unite through an intense battery of social training.

I'm gendered Dragon Goat. Born with a wigged vagina dick clit. I am very special.

Doesn't mean jack shit to biologists

So?

>There are two sexes, and you must be able to use half of the reproductive process to have a sex
>Neutered, sterile, desexed creatures have no biological sex anymore.
....What? That is incorrect. They are still genetically male or female. Losing an organ or two does not change that fact.

No you literal retard
Sex is the status of having xy or xx chromosomes
Being male or female.
Gender is how a person identifies with their sex
Sex is colloquially used as a short form for sexual analcourse

There is penis and vagina. intero , homo, no interest. All the rest is mental health problem or selves intitlement; because special snowflake have feeling and want attention / but have no logic and a shit load of dady or/and mom issue . But for normalization intero is normal; has our species has to reproduce.

Gender is determined by sex. If you have a pines, you are male. If you have a vagina, you are female. It is not fair and I do think that it would be great if we could be what we wanted to be. Unfortunitly, that is not how reality works. No matter how badly I say it is what I am, I will never be a Florgon for Omacron Perseai Eight. I am a human male. and you my friend are either a human male or human female. There is nothing for us beyond that. Get over it. Welcome to reality BITCH! it sucks ass.

Op is just to retard to make the diferance between. Gender 1 and sexual orientation 2.

no need to explain to people who don't want to believe

There 3 genders
Male=penis
Female= vagina
Hermaprodite= fucked up combo

doesn't hurt to try

>>>/tumblr/

WAIT!!!
person who started this thread, what is your gender? and do you have a pines or a vagina?

What is your gender? Were you born the other?