Rev up those top 50 lists boys

rev up those top 50 lists boys

Now that's cringe.

is this from a template or a site or someting, always wanted to make 1

topsters.com

Yikes

your taste in american rap is fucking laughable you goddamn limey

r8

This is definitely the taste of someone who goes on KTT and lives in England.

These are hard to look at
also theres a /chart/ already

Diverse taste 10/10

Holy shit are you me

Maybe

5/10

topsters.net

Not too horrible since I get the feeling you're new

Beautiful.

judge my shit taste

2/10
3/10
5/10
9/10
3/10
3/10
5/10

r8 pls i demand validation

you have a lot meme albums

++++ for Man on the Moon

core/10

+++ for appreciating parachutes

Need recs to get some taste

I find it so weird that every 6 months on here I see some Panic! At The Disco fans. It's the antithesis of Sup Forums. To me it just sounds like a more musically derivative Fall Out Boy.

eighties ecm and/or chamber jazz please and thank you
finally decided to admit that i have a hidden love for r.e.m.'s first ep by giving it a well deserved spot. i'm proud of them for making jangle pop actually good

good lord

yikes, hope youre new here

passable
Robbie Basho - Visions of the Country

you put thick as a brick twice

Sup Forumscore but you managed to pick the good parts of it. mostly. ok not mostly, more like 50/50

you smell of "a love supreme and like 2-4 other essentials are the only jazz i've ever listened to" to be honest. explore more of coltrane's discography.

i was about to say the same thing to you for having kind of blue and that jazz album everyone sucked off last year that i refuse to listen to but then i saw you had a great coltrane album as well as buena vista social club. classy. so sad that BVSC is the only album along with exuma that people remotely care about from the caribbean. we need more representation and also actually good music

the other albums by danny brown and coltrane

I'd recommend to give the epic a shot, it's a bit generic and definitly not a masterpiece but it's fun to listen sometimes

8/10, but you're a downer

love some of your stuff but not a great taste in punk

excellent. you seem fun

good, but boring. you check pitchfork on your phone every few hours

alien obserrrrverrr
i really need to listen to that album again
anyway you have a lot of stuff i hate but your taste is very coherent.

for the part of you that likes clipping and death grips
signor benedick the moor - maiden voyage suite

three hours sounds a bit tough for a jazz album. even for a jazz loving nerd like me, that sounds like quite a heavy journey that won't redeem itself in the end. from what i've read about it, his solos start sounding samey by using the same scales all the time and he tends to take up much more time than the other soloists, who seem to want to push the band to leave their sheet notes and improvise more, but weren't given enough time. i don't think it's for me, but i'll eventually have to give it a try.

i haven't made a top 50 yet

i get the impression that you like rock music. here is some rock i recommend to you:
melvins - lysol [imagine a crossover between holy mountain and houdini. this album is probably the reason sunn o))) exists. they covered the opener in their first album so i think i might be on to something...]
Pentagram - Relentless [its just good and fun. songs can get quite similar sounding though, but to me thats not too bad when theyre good songs.]

also ugly font choice

also, i want to add that generic is not something you want a three hour album to be, especially when it's jazz, a genre with so much space for improvisation, creativity, and experimentation.

42's count as well, correct?

Have you heard Ryo fukui - scenery

I haven't delved too deep into Pentragram, really like Walk In the Blue Light though

so I did, whoops. I think I meant to put Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not for one of them.

4/10, need more prog

7/10, black soul music if you're looking for something new next

5/10 you might wanna listen to all the 70s Eno albums and all his collabs, then branch out from there

6.5/10 You're like me if I were a white 19 y/o. Do you like jazz?