RIP Archer. The second best cartoon to air this decade

RIP Archer. The second best cartoon to air this decade.

Other urls found in this thread:

logs.omegle.com/9368a3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's first? Rick and Morty?

>second best

I assume you're giving Venture Bros the #1 spot

True dat

yeah, the Simpsons was pretty great!

It's not cancelled, not as far as I can tell

Hell no, king of the hill was the best. Rick and morty isnt even close

bitch you what

Why R.I.P ?

It's not. I'm not sure what this post is about. Maybe the live action movie they are considering?

Only sane possibility so I would go with yes

How come when king of the hill was on I never heard anybody give it props, now all I hear is how much people liked that and Malcolm in the middle. Sounds gay to me.

>Venture Bros>Archer

He is fish bait.

Malcolm in the Middle was hella good you nigger

RIP in pizzas.

He's dead in a swimming pool at the end of this season

I figured but I wanted to know if he meant it had gone downhill or if some friend told him it was cancelled or some shit

It was but why all the hype now instead of 15 years ago when it actually aired?

Yeah. And you don't think they'll have a way to get around that, if they're picked up for an 8th season?

why

Cyborg Archer, ez

>if
Have you seen the ratings?

Cory in the House best cartoon/anime all time

he'll be fine... right?

no
what are they

Yeah, lowest they've had in years, and steadily dropping through the season. It's also one of their flagship programs. That's why I said IF.

VB is funny while still supplying interesting stories, brilliant parodies, and genuine character growth. Archer is a bunch of assholes who say hilarious things and live in a consequence-free world.

I love Archer, but VB is one of the most well-built shows out there.

Because the infants who enjoyed it back in the day can now form mostly coherent sentences.

They grew into half-retarded shitposting adults on the internet who think their opinions are super important.

logs.omegle.com/9368a3c

rip

yes kind of the hill was a great show. if i remember to watch it every week night.

i remember as a kid it was the simpsons at 5 king of the hill then another simpons episode

Remember when Archer mentioned surviving drowning? I figure that's how they'll get around it.

Not with several bullets in his gut he will.

Fuck just make it a netflix original thats where 90% if its viewership comes from anyway

I'm not saying they won't make heavy use of the plot hole glue that is Kreiger but they'll make something happen.

God they are going to make him a cyborg and use his fear of himself for comedy

lol no but you are. V.B is literally on another fucking TIER its on its own tier actually. the characters the plot lines the development. just fuck you tbh