Name one way house is superior to techno

Name one way house is superior to techno.

See, you can't.

No one cares man.

house paved the road for techno

It's like. .......the total trance of it maaaannnn

y not

those images don't even make sense

that would be trance, surely

People that aren't autists like it

they're both shit genres

implying what?

nina also makes house though??

This
Weak thread
Her label is pretty good tho

Explain how

who cares, post Ninas

ok

I'll take the bait. Deep and progressive house both replaced techno in the 00s because they are more danceable. Ambient techno is probably the GOAT but it's general lack of emotion makes it lonely-nerd-with-headphones-core. I love both house and techno but house is very clearly the superior dance genre.

would have been a laugh if instead of the PLUR you put black madonna

this post hit too close to home
>feels_guy.jpg

Kek

the fuck is she doing

>Ambient techno is probably the GOAT but it's general lack of emotion makes it lonely-nerd-with-headphones-core.

Just, no

Nobody listens to techno

This thread interests me.

you should leave your rock in Idaho occasionally pardner

Nice one Eminem

Nice argumentation there. Someone who wasn't just trying to stroke their ego might have thought to post an alternative.

Acid house will always be better imho

Try watching a boiler room set occasionally instead of just scrobbling RYM top techno albums and not make a twat of yourself next time.

I've seen several. I've never owned a last.fm or RYM account. Picking a fight with the wrong guy, my dude.

Then you'd know it works just as well in a club setting

I strongly disagree that ambient techno works as well as something like electro house to get people moving. We can agree to disagree and end the conversation, or we can keep arguing. Your call.

I say more Ninas

>tfw techno doesn't interest you

kek

then take mdma and if you've already took some there's no hope in the universe for you to like techno