Sup Forums is it possible to commit suicide by overdosing on fluoxetine? Help me out here i'm a retard

Sup Forums is it possible to commit suicide by overdosing on fluoxetine? Help me out here i'm a retard

pharmfag here

>no

It'll just suck and you'll get really sick.

it is possible to die from overdosing on anything. dont listen to the guy who claims hes a pharmfag. water can kill you, bread can kill you, cheese can kill you, salt can kill you. the list goes on. a lot of fluox will render you dead though i dont know the dose but i must tell you not to kill yourself. you have a lot to live for man even if you dont think you do. im here for you

god fucking dammit

Unless he takes the lethal dose all at once, he'll pass out first..

>anything can kill you
But yes, thank you for such useful info

hes planning on suicide . obviously he isnt going to incrementally up the dose. think before you speak you uneducated sack of shit

Just google "LD50 + substance name" u retard

Unless hes been saving them from previous filled prescriptions, he won't have enough to kill himself in one fill. (assuming hes taking 20's like pictured). A 3 month supply MIGHT do it but we're talking the tipping point.

If he's buying them to kill himself he can choose about a million better ways to go out.

But thank you, I don't need your validation to know my degree and schooling is worth anything.

Google: Serotonin Syndrome.

this is fucking beautiful. and im going to do it. goodbye Sup Forums forever. i would say its been good knowing you guys but it really hasnt. i know in reality you are nice guys but when we get on this website we turn into animals. i wish you all the best in your lives and hope you get the courage to leave this cancerous website and fix whatever it is that broke in your lives to lead you here

This, I took just a small extra dosage once and it fucked me up. SS is a bad time OP.

actually overdoing is an extremely painful death on most occasions especially in your situation so I don't recommend that as a suicide method

Yes but it's extremely difficult and unpleasant

Much faster and simpler to call 911 and have police shoot you

No, it doesn't lead to serotonin syndrome like others have state either. It can lead to mild tachycardia, and potentially seizures but not death unless you're going to be overdosing 1500mg+ with other medications, which is the only instance of someone actually dying from it.

>fluoxetine
havent read the threads, but no you cant.

I mean, yeah eventually it might cause liver failure in absurd doses, but your better off killing yourself with tylenol, and your better off smashing your head in with a brick than that.

liver failure is not a death you want. no matter how much pain you are in, you dont want to live for 3-7 days slowly dying and shitting bloodfilled shit all over yourself as your parents and few friends watch you die.

Slowly.

And painfully.

If you want to die, pick a real method. Otherwise, learn to code and not be a faggot and make money. you faggot.

I want you to go and google the symptoms of SS and then get back to use when you realize how awful you just sounded.

lel

ty man. rek them bitches with science

kek touche

Hey OP, borrow this dude's gun after he offs himself

>not wanting fleeting moments of superiority
Have fun with that, faggot.