T-Shirt Design Thread!

T-Shirt Design Thread!

It's Pepe.

Fucking terrible

FUCK YOU. How about this one? This one "good enough for you?"

These are some of my better ones. Still only had to spend like 10 minutes on them though.

The trick is to do them quickly, actually. Make fast, instinctive movements in Paint. They turn out much better that way.

Tried a 3d, two point perspective here. Took me a while but I think it turned out good.

God fucking damn it why do they all turn out weird like this?

Maybe it looks better from far away.

Nice, would buy

Just give me some positive feedback okay?

Took some creative liberties with this one.

This one is a self-portrait with a Pépé theme.

peperone

I signed this one with my initials because I think I've improved since the last one. First time I've taken a step in the right direction in a while, so I want people to associate this one with me.

Trying to branch out. This one's monochromatic.

dumb niggers derailing the thread

thread is dead, but I made this anyways

You're the dumb nigger. The initial point of a thread does not need to be kept constant, especially when the other, "off-topic" content being posted in the thread is better than anything else.

You guys should try making your own Pépés too.

>better than anything else
>thinking pepe is better content

Go back to school, summer kid.

Can't you guys even TRY to keep this thread alive? Christ.

bumping this monkey shit.

I feel my own renaissance coming to an end. This one is, admittedly, a step down from my usual level of quality. However, all artists experience peaks and valleys.

literal garbage

Do you feel proud of yourself for saying that, when you HAVEN'T EVEN CONTRIBUTED TO THE THREAD YOURSELF?

This one is an attempt at cubism.

I actually did this one with real paint and ink. You can tell because of the uneven thicknesses of the lines.

This one is an attempt at simplistic art, or minimalist art, or whatever it's called.

Keep in mind, artists paint in ways that parallel their feelings at that point in time.

That said, this one is called "Sad Peep."

Did you ever get the last shirt? Or are you a different op.

You're not replying to anybody.

Okay, it was all just a troll, in case you couldn't tell.