My mom even came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate...

My mom even came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well for California???? This is so fucked.

That is some vintage pasta

LOL, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Can you even fucking vote you, you god damn child? You took your childish frustration out and your mom, grow the fuck up. My moms dead, what I wouldn't give to be able to throw fucking chicken nuggets at her.

Go apologize to your fucking mother, you ungrateful sack of shit.

That's a very messed up thing to do to your mom.

But Bernie lost. I can't believe that she would bring my nuggers while I was under such duress.

Everyone fucking know that Trump is gonna win. The end.

I'm voting for Gary Johnson.Also this was pretty good.It made me laugh.

OC

Take it faggot.

you might as well throw your ballot in the garbage

I'd be doing the same thing if i voted for hillary or trump.Anyway theres 152 days left, and multiple polls have him at 10 or 11%.He needs 15% to get into the debates.Thats all the justification i need.

You can say that same ignorant self fulfilling prophecy BS until you absolutely look like an idiot for even suggesting it.

t. dumb nigger who thinks his vote actually matters

An individual vote means absolutely nothing.Getting others to vote is how its done.Fuck off kid.

While it's true that your mom should have respected your feelings about Bernie, she did bring you chicken nuggets. If you can't just accept kindness from your mom, you should think about her feelings too.

>sage

someone took the b8