Was he right?

Was he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

He LITERALLY walked bob dylan up on stage.

Who the fuck are Sup Forums?

NO TALENT

he's looking at us..

What music does he listen to?

death grips

I was thinking of this guy the other day. It inspires me a gread deal of pity and sadness and I feel sorry for him. On the other hand I really really want to yell mean things at him until he cries.

damn...

music for that feel?

the man was born with no stomach, stop bullying him.

kek

Bob Dylan

The man was born with no common sense

I don't think he was respecting New York's rich history and culture of avant garde and experimental music.

who the fuck is Gideon Horowitz?

His name is Douglas Levison, remember it fools.

I actually ran into this guy at a Swans concert a couple years back, not even bullshitting. I asked him if had seen the video, and he said he didn't even remember freaking out at the guy. He actually seemed pretty cool, at least when we talked.

I feel like he's got some points (the trumpet player may have been flat, silence is the foundation upon which music can be built), but using any kind of credentials as part of an argument are grounds for the invalidation of said argument.

Also art is about the passion and willingness to create, rather than to demean people. He should have given pointers and offered lessons.

yeah. he was annoying and rude, but the premise of what he was saying was 100% true

can someone explain who he is

WHO ARE YOU? HUH? WHO ARE YOU?

His name is Michael Gira, He's the lead singer of a band called The Swans. This picture is from a video of him freaking out and yelling at a guy playing a trumpet in downtown Manhattan. It was supposedly filmed 3 days after he had cancelled a show they were meant to put on and went missing for three days. You've probably heard about him on this website before, he's become a bit of a meme due to the way he boldly voices his opinions and confronts his audience.

this would be golden if not for the flubbed name

Who are YOU?

HE iss an NYU film school and visual arts graduate.

AN NYU FILM SKOOL N VIZUAL ARTS GRADUATE
S
U
C
K
A
youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ
learn the lore

kek'd

YOU'RE NO ARTIST, YOU SUCK