>pic related
>marijuana bread

Other urls found in this thread:

frtyd.com/go/gQ0i_bAaEj/pizza
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gee wiz thats a gay pipe user

420 get in the weed thread!

wow way to waste some weed op

420 insult speaks truth. Judging from the pipe I'd say OP is at least 70 years old.

We out here smokin penises

i need some insight bros, i had my first brownie the other day and it made me completely batshit
like i mean i actually felt i had completely lost my mind at one point, it was literal hell. I constantly felt like i was having a heart attack and i was constantly twitching and i could easily feel every nerve in my body at the same time and the thoughts I had were so mental and brutal, this has never happened from smoking weed the worst thing thats ever happened to me from smoking is some bad anxiety wtf happened? did that shit get laced? I woke up the next day and felt shitty and really weak as well

it was just a really good brownie wasnt laced man

probably too much THC, dude

Smoke more.

mango white owls, my nigga

You guys like zig zags? been smoking hella blunts and im digging how much you can pack it

og kush shatter

good to know it wasnt laced, i dont smoke very often so that makes sense, really wasnt prepared for that shitfest, ill go easier and not eat the whole thing next time lmao, thanks Sup Forumsros

Picked this up tonight, but I didn't ask if it has a name, and you're a faggot if you think it matters if you live where legal isn't a thing.

Haven't smoked any yet, but getting ready to.

This.

If it was laced, you would have been charged more for it. I don't think laced brownies are even a thing, unless someone has malicious intent. How very mean of a thing to do :(

Well that looks like shit.

Did you make 'em yourself? Then you should've known how much stuff was involved. But eating it is different, I'll give you that.

Sum pink kush
She tastes like black pepper and blackberry
Got that med card bitch

I've noticed that Sup Forums seems to smoke way more weed than is necessary...whole blunts to the face? That shit's not necessary and wastes money. If that's how you do, that's fine.

It just seems wasteful.

Smoking weed out of a traditional Tabaco pipe silly, not to mention tastes disgusting.

Those pipes are designed for moist, long Tabaco that burn slowly and retains heat.

Basically, you cant light it once and keep it lit because weed doesn't burn slowly or retain heat well.
All you are going to do is give yourself a headache from the fumes created by that plastic stem, burn/ruin the wood pipe, and clog it with half burnt shake weed.

No i get them off a guy who buys them from a dispensary, his weed kicks but nothing could have prepared me.

haha yea im a bit of a newbie so sorry if i sound like a fucking idiot

this op
frtyd.com/go/gQ0i_bAaEj/pizza

High tolerances, friend. I used to be able to make a dimebag last foreeever, but now I smoke circles around people. A T-break probably isn't a bad idea.

Edibles can be ridiculously intense. My rule is to eat half, wait an hour or two, and then decide if I want the other half.

It's also worth noting that edibles will also make your high last the longest. I always have a bit of an afterglow at the very least until I take a shit.

I'm going to guess hes in his 20s and has tattoos and a beard, maybe wears a bow tie when he has to suit up.

nothing because smoking is bad for you.

>My rule is to eat half, wait an hour or two.

This rule is especially important when doing X, just so you know.

Puffin' on my Vape, blowing huge clouds with some pumpkin spice.

nah. nahhh.
buy a testing kit or look it up on pillreports is the #1 rule.
If those shits are safe, eat like 9.

my advice on edibles is, never once!

they take too long to kick in and depending on what you have previously eaten or what they are added to will have a completely different effect on you because your body metabolizes and breaks down foods differently.
Unless you are a complete loser pot head who smokes daily for years I wouldn't recommend it. for the weekend partier or monthly toker (i.e. normal people) then just stick to smoking. Much easier to regulate and make sure you have a good high and not a bad sickly experience.

Hopefully someone here can answer this for me, but basically:

I haven't smoked, seen, or even touched weed for about 4 weeks now. I won't be smoking until the end of summer when I go back to college. This is mainly because I don't have access to weed where I live and I dont know anybody who smokes it here.
Anyways I was wondering how long itll take for my tolerance to go back to how it was when I first smoked weed in my life. its gotten to the point where I need to smoke atleast 3 bowls 1 session to even feel high. And even then my high lasts for 30 mins MAX.

My grandmother is a medicinal patient who doesn't like to smoke. She chows down on edibles like a mofo and it's amazing.

This is MOTA!

This user already ate too many, great example.

A good T-break is no less than 2 months imo. I can't say if it'll be the same for you, but 2 months is usually enough for me to feel like a noob again.

You should be about there. Your tolerance is going to be basically non-existent at the end of the summer.

If you threw any more shade the sun would put a hit on you.

You're either quite resistent or buying the wrong shit.

>Whats Sup Forums smoking tonight?

Just some reggie tonight. Smoking, drinkin' some brews, chillin' with the doge and watching a documentary on Bob Marley called "Marley"

the wickedest baby

Idk, im usually using girl scout cookies or lemon

how stereotypical of you

Got some chron platinum Girl Scout cookies brah.

potlooks 5/10 mabe

Same thing happened to me man. once you break through, you are never the same.

i smoke spliffs to the face, we all have our kick mang

For liking Marley? I'm not the stereotypical "I like Marley because I like weed" dipshit. My dad was a massive fan of him so I was raised on him. I like him for the fact that he was an outstanding fucking human being.

how are the 1950's grandpa? that better be some kush you old fuck.

>smoking weed not mixed with tobacco
>2016
its like you don't even want the best experience

Chicago Logan Square hookup?

Why you smokin weed out of a papaw pipe?
Are like a fuckin frenchman or something?

>weed with tobacco

yuro poor detected, its like you want your weed to taste like shit. the only thing i put on my weed is more weed or hash. just smoke a cigarette after.

pole

Meet me there in 30min. I'll be looking out for anons with badges, so I'll spot you.

>the only thing i put on my weed is more weed

Fuck, there goes my sides. Not even sure why I laughed at that.

just entered the stoner world about 2 months ago. I usually have something green and dank. Not exactly anything gas even though im workin on it. Latest strain i've been enjoying is blue monkey balls. Tonight I tried dxm out of Robotussin and im trippin balls.Not as fun as weed. Still wanna try acid

also I have a tikki weed pipe

I'm hoping to try shrooms soon

i laughed, spliffs or bust

>just entered the stoner world about 2 months ago

And yet your post reads like that of a pothead with years of practice. Congrats.

>yuropoor
couldn't be farther from it nigger
why smoke a cigarette directly, just cut one up into your fuckin weed, have a hella mix and get blazed as, headspins too

Tobacco is a trash plant. Mixing it with weed is literally like scooping dogshit off the bottom of your show and tossing it into your bowl of chocolate ice cream. You have shit taste.

Once i smoked so much pot, even after the trip ended i couldnt lose the feeling that im stuck in an alternate reality

Check this^

>smoking for headspins

Time to kill yourself.

be careful bub!

Shrooms and acid are more fun than dxm.

ITT: weird fucks who smoke for the taste.