Be me

>be me
>7/10 trap
>lose everything when I start hormones and stuff
>kicked out by my parents and then my sister because she couldn't handle it
>move in with gf
>she dumps me and finds someone almost exactly like me
>living in an rv in my parents yard until the end of summer and then I'm probably going to kill myself
What're your long term goals Sup Forums?

that's really fucking pathetic
looks like another man fell for the trap meme

Cute, would offer you a spare room I have if you want to come to North Florida.

why wait OP, it'd be so much easier on everyone if you just did it now.

I'm sure you were a drama queen before too

More tits and show dick.

Also, I just want to go to art school.

>7/10 trap
Prove it.

moar pics and details

I'm barely a man. My mom did a bunch of weird shit while she was pregnant with me and it ended up fucking up shut in the wombat and she ended up spitting me out. A kiddo with XXY chromosomes
I'd totally do it
My parents actually need me for the summer. So it'd be harder on them
I don't have any pics of anything below my tits on my phone right now. I'll take a one in a bit.
Maybe later. I'm still sorting pics on this phone

Kek. 7/10? In your dreams.

Let me tell you something about transvestites bro. All the pretty, attractive traps you see on here and on the Internet are false. They've got a team of people hopelessly trying to make their male features somehow vanish, but it doesn't work.

One thing that trannys also fail to recognise is the way a women smells, the way her skin feels and how she holds herself. It's completely different, trust me, I've been with both.

So get your 7/10 out of your head, you're lying to yourself.

wait do u have a dick

Like what kind of details
Most traps on the Internet aren't on hormones for a deficiency. Hormones change how you smell and skin texture and softness. Science, my dude.

Yes. A really fucking small one

what state are you in?

I doubt you being Trans is the reason no one likes you. You are mentally ill and probably a douche bag.

butt pic?

You glossed over my point, dude.

You'll never do better with that attitude. Quit viewing yourself as a victim, and think if there's anything you could have done to be less of a pain in the ass.

faggot

details about you and teh story

You have a genetic disease?

fucking time stamp.

Can we see your face? Sounds like youve nothing to lose

come live with me please!

faggot

>fucking up shut in the wombat
>XXY chromosoomes

Show face, if cute/passable you can come live with me in PA. I'm 23, semi-attractive I suppose.

Show at least the tip of the nose down. And dick

please feel better op.

I live alone. You can come to VA with me and to pay me with sex, I don't have any problem.

A...are you in Iowa?

OP confirmed for manface.

Pack it up, people. Nothing to see here.

Ohio
I'm barely trans either. I'm not a guy or a girl. I'm a thing in between
You don't want to see my ass
And the point that was how traps never compare?
Thanks for the bump fam
Which part of the story. There's a lot more to it but that's just a summary
Yeh
Soon. I'd have to get out of bed to do that.
In a few. I have to find the folder saved on my computer
Where do you live
I'm on my phone. Autocorrect is a bitch
Give me a few
Thanks user
That would be great actually, but I'd have no way to get there.
Ohio unfortunately

i live in michigan. would love to meet you

post moar. also if you need a place to stay you're welcome here.
Your payment would be that ass.

If you are truly XXY you're biologically intersex and your parents need to know you're just a freak and not a tranny

u could take testosterone and work out and feel good from the drug release there to in the seratone and dopamine and a self sense of pride etc.then find some pot.

or u could go female and ur max is to be a sex object for a man if ur young and passable, for a while

enjoy ur infertility! ur not a real person/citizen to me

[spoiler]GRIFFITH!!!

I live right next to you. Show face. Come live. Not asking for payment with sex. Just get a damn job.

Nice one.

>all these creeps

kik?

lol i know eh

How about full frontal nude

All these dubs

Kill yourself faggot

ohio... ahh yes, Im the user that said I'd happily tie you up and tease you with a hitachi.

Maybe you should try find a way to move to a more progressive part of the country? Theres plenty of people who will happily accept you as a friend or lover, but maybe you just arent near many of those people.

>these normies

another one of those xxy kids

just fuck off and kill yourself you know what happens when you fall for the trap meme and you're still complaining

just hurry up and kill yourself faggot

I commend those around you for not catering to your mental illness. Try to get psychological help before you off yourself but, if you do thanks for no reproducing you sick fuck.

FL guy here. I've got a good friend not far from me that is transitioning as well. You're definitely not alone and don't need to be.

cheer up op at least 10 percent of the people in this thread accept u as u are
I wanna be a master at using the piano and go to medical school btw

10/10 agree

Playing dues ex in august, nothing else.

Chances are he's infertile. That's what those genetic diseases usually do to you.

Inviting a stranger to live in your house, with or without sex as payment, is fucking creepy.

How old are you? Are you into older guys?

614 here

qt trap pls respond

>I doubt you being Trans is the reason no one likes you. You are mentally ill and probably a douche bag
^^^ THIS^^^

what is roomates

40+ fag

Ur the faggot it's not his fault if he/she (if op is reading Im sry idk pronouns) chose it I would understand but he didn't so fuck off

Roommates generally have a conversation first, at the very least.

Where in ohio? 513 here, would fuck/10

Boy puss please

The black is masculine as hell, I know. I need to get work done.
That'd be cool. I'm looking for a boyfriend maybe as well. Iunno.
I'd be OK with that
They don't care. My mom is still convinced that she had a son even though that's quite obviously not the case
I'd rather not be a man. It's not comfortable
I should mention that I'm also borderline (according to one psych) and have ASPD (according to 3 others)
Trlizzy
I don't have the mirror for that
Read the OP retard. I'm probably going to.
Hi again. That was me. I wish I could but I burned through all my money getting back to my parents
>trap meme
>actual biological defect
???
I could never have kids anyway. I've always been sterile
I certainly feel alone. No support or anything from anyone and I'm basically condemned to death in a few months unless I pull something creative out of my ass
Which is 10 percent more than I expected on Sup Forums. I'd like to go to med school too but little too late for that
It looks great. Hope you enjoy it user
I'm 24. And yeah. But it depends on personality
Ok. I responded. What's up. I'm 740
Delaware area

Where at in ohio?
Also are you actually XXY? if so I dont think that really makes you a faggot..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OH GOD LOOK AT IT

they never said they wouldn't

Delaware area. And yeah. I'm XXY. It caused me to get beat up and shit in the locker room. I got felt up a fair bit too because I had tits.
Ok

wig or real hair?

Not bad. Wanna meet up and fuck?

>7/10

Real hair

So do you have a feminine penis or a masculine pussy?

Just get naked and take a pic in the mirror.

damn, I would happily take you home to my parents for a nice dinner.

This

>7/10

>I commend those around you for not catering to your mental illness. Try to get psychological help before you off yourself but, if you do thanks for no reproducing you sick fuck
OP: You could have tried working on who you were as a male before you destroyed any chance you had of living a 'normal' life by playcating to the retarded idea that your mental illness could be corrected by self mutilation. Oh the other hand SJW will love you.

My point is the invitations came first, you dipshit.

moot?

Can confirm no conversation needed. I lived in a apartment with 3 other guys for 6 months and saw them maybe 5 times in that entire time.

Sup Forums is full of SJW

Loving and encouraging transexuality and faggotry. Like a good tumblr feminist. Good work Sup Forums

if ur a chick get a boyfriend
if ur a guy go work manual labor

sell off everything u own and go fromthere

24 isnt too late to start higher education, I started a degree at 25 and it's going really well for me now. Of course 'murrica has mountains of debt attached to university.. so I dunno really.

You're lucky none of your shit got stolen.

>actually being this autistic

Bullshit

Does anyone else remember a time when weird looking autists just accepted that they were male and either shot up the school, killed themselves, or just dealt with it, rather than pretending to be women?

Average Sup Forumstard in this thread

Show ass and benis

you hit me right in the feels OP

kik came up Elizabeth m

are you the fat ugly friend who "defends" the attractive one from men?

>7/10 trap

more pics cunt

mom?

how you pay for your hormone if you are broken?

you look not bad op...