Left or right, also Why?

Left or right, also Why?

they both look kinda like dumb whores idk i guess right shes probably a better candidate for our country

I'd fuck right because she looks she would be a freak in bed

What would you like her to do in bed?
Or what would you like to do to her ?

I would rape right

Id like to titfuck her and then plow her until her holes are left agape, pouring out cum

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Wtf

>4chanredditmeme.txt

Omg i would love to bring my friends over and make her cry , make her beg to stop

Look at her t shirt...

Is this the kind of girl Who likes nigger dicks?

middle girl

Sleep

Troll

No she doesn't. She looks like she wants you to think she's crazy in bed but in actual fact would lie there like a sack of potatoes

stfu summerfag

i would go for the blond. i would fuck her ass while smoking a cigar.

after inseminating her ass, while I still was semi and inside, I'd put the cigar out on her scalp. i'd make sure my other hand had a good handle on most of her hair while I was doing her and I'd start over again pounding her ass.

when she stopped fighting and collapsed from doggie to lying down(she would give up before I finished a 2nd time) I'd relight the cigar and make sure I was taking a nice drag while I came again.

I'd also spit on her scalp wound after I finished her ass the 2nd time.

I still would inseminate the sack of potatoes, everyday

Which slut would you fuck?

Right. She looks more insecure but knows she cute. Might be good wife material.

Found the 13 year old.

right

right, cute face, all women

How would you fuck her

yah, right looks like she'd buck too hard and might cause some damage if she tried fighting while i was putting the cigar out on her scalp.

It would probably hurt me a bit and I'd have to beat her unconscious. I'd certainly have to use her as a punching bag during the second round. I'd want to mostly just bruise the shit out of her and break a rib or two. but I imagine it would be easy to get carried away. don't want to cause any scarring or permanent damage after all.

Dude this girl needs black dick to get satisfied

I like it rough

there's no way this girl hasn't had two dicks in her at once

Why do you think she tried it at least once?

she's hot as fuck and looks like she likes to show off

Far right best one here

Lookalike?

Left and right are guys, I'd go for the two chicks in the middle instead