Indians are one of the best teams in baseball right now

>Indians are one of the best teams in baseball right now
>barely averaging 15k ticket sales a game

Cleveland doesn't deserve happiness

Pathetic fans

and sjws say the redskins logo is racist, top kek

>tfw the shitty braves and twins have better ticket sales

Doesn't follow desu

I don't get this, whenever I see Rays, Marlins, Twins, Braves games on tv there is literally no one there. When I see Indians games there's few people but more than at any of those.

I don't get why white liberal cucks get so mad about a sports logo. They don't even watch sports, they watch GoT and shit like that.

>not taking your gf to the ballgame

Think you're the faggot honestly.

it'll pick up

most of the season was during the nba playoffs when everyone was focusing on the cavs

Cavs just won a chip i expect attendance to go up

Attendance will pick up now that the NBA season is over, once it becomes apparent the Indians are for real. Fans are probably hesitant having probably been burned by fool's gold teams that started off strong but faded come July.

They don't necessarily hate the Redskins logo, they hate the name. But the Indians have gotten their share of criticism over their logo.

Baseball has like a million games that dont really matter, once playoffs come they'll make bank from the bandwagoners

Looked like there was a shit load of people at the Twins game today.

>games that dont really matter

what a surprise the canadian doesn't know how baseball works

They say the redskins name is racist, logo hate goes to Indians.

The logo is not racist

This is the coolest logo I've ever seen how can anyone hate this

It's not the Indians fault it's the damn fans it's not fair I've got season tickets too
But recently the ticket sales have gone up this past home stand they averaged 26k

WE DON'T WANT NO DEVILS IN THE HOUSE
WE WANT THE LORD
THAT'S IT

Clevelanders have every right not to support the current owners.

We sold out every game under Dick Jacobs. Then they sold all the good players and the new owner in his very first presser said that he was a cheapass and wouldn't be able to compete with the big spenders.

Yeah, the team gets lucky in the draft or trade and wins sometimes, but every fan knows the best players will be gone in a couple of years to greener pastures.

See how that would play out in Boston or NY or LA.

Not our fault that it is more fun to watch paint dry than it is to watch baseball.

this is a god dream

Cleveland is literally the mistake by the lake

This is part of it, the team was managed terribly and the whole thing turning into a shit show, the new generation of fans are pretty fair weather, putting more into the Cavs and Browns. Based Tito/Antonentti is ushering in a new golden age though.