I haven't listened to any of these albums. Am I the biggest pleb on this board?

I haven't listened to any of these albums. Am I the biggest pleb on this board?

ehh, at least 5 of those albums are plebcore anyway

You'll still be a pleb even after you listen to any of those.

You really need to listen to Pet Sounds (C1-R2) right now. It will likely change your perspective on music forever.

Agreeable. I wouldn't start out on Modest Mouse on Lonesome Crowded West. You should listen to The Moon and Antarctica first.

american football, discovery, loveless, and lonesome crowded west are the only good ones in pic related

>discovery
>but not saw 85-92
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

meh, meh, meh, meh
meh, the bends is better, meh, good
havent heard, meh, meh, Zzzzz
meh, meh, great, good

I still need to listen to most of these myself.

I can vouch for MBV - Loveless and The Moon & Antarctica though. Also Discovery.

I really need to listen to Pet Sounds already. Also American Football and all those hiphop albums on there. Not gonna lie, most of the hiphop I've listened to has been from within the past 7 years or so.

here u go user. The ones you need to and definitely do not need to listen to

if you're being honest listen to 1,2,4, 5, 11, 14, 15 16

Yes

fucking kek

>tfw cant fit all the Sup Forums core i haven't heard on a 12x12

well, you're wrong.

4th row 2nd album, which one is that?

selected ambient works 85-92 newfriend

To the contrary having most of those albums as favourites would get you called a pleb. Having not heard them just makes you ignorant. Personally Illmatic, Pet Sounds and Spiderland are some of my favourite albums, and I would argue that those three are the most essential listens on there.

>ignorant
Well okay. Don't get me wrong, I've heard songs from each one. I just haven't listened to any of those albums in their entirety.

AKA the only ones you've listened to

You're a pleb for not listening to this album alone

Just finished listening to it, good stuff.

Where's Remain in Light and MBDTF?

try this next

w

There's only 3, maybe 4, of those that aren't shit.

Uhhh, I'm definitely a different person having heard that microphones album. But then again it's all about what meshes with where you are in life. Sup Forums classics will fall on deaf ears most often. I highly recommend though.

You forgot to cross out Abbey Road

madvillainy is a must-listen just because of how influential it is

nevermind is too, but everyone has heard that shit

Literally only pet sounds, American football, selected ambient works and lonesome crowded west are worth listening to

>American football
Top kek

Change Nirvana for Neutral Milk Hotel, and that's my chart

>americ anfootball
HAHAHHA

most of that is not even mucore, you miss out on some great music user

>illmatic
>meh

Classic Radiohead fan

pretty much every album on here is good (haven't listened to modest mouse yet)

ready to die is in my opinion still the best hiphop album of all time in my opinion. call me a pleb if you like

I haven't heard a single song from only one of these albums. Which one is it?

>MBV
>American Football
>but not Swans, GY!BE, Microphones
wew lad

your taste is absolutely fucking terrible

found the avant teen

more like
ok, ok, ok, ok
ok, ok, meh, great
meh, meh, good, great
meh, great, great, haven't listened

I frequently listen to these albums. I'm the biggest pleb.

bad great idk
good ok great
great idk idk

every album here is worth listening to just listened to the downward spiral and really enjoyed it