Will Brexit fuck up the Premier League?

Will Brexit fuck up the Premier League?

it won't

we get to laugh at Britain when Brexit fails and then laugh again when they lose to da Land in the Euros

Let's be serious here.

Remain WILL "win".

There is NO chance Leave will be allowed to win.

Remain is losing badly atm

Remain BTFO.

Only half the votes have been counted, so I don't want to get my hopes up too much.

The bookies seem pretty confident of a Leave win though.

seriously, if Britain leaves won't there be a limit on foreign players suddenly in PL? Like there is a limit on non-eu players now, won't that suddenly become a limit on all non-british players? That would actually be great, that's how it should be.

I want them leave because I want to see what will happen. If things get really bad and they turn into Greece or something I can go and pick up some British qts desperate to leave poverty.

Hey Britbros. Just stopping by to congratulate you on your independence.
It feels real good, doesn't it?

As Americans we want a strong UK. They are and will always be one of our biggest allies and if they are weak we go down with them (to a very very small extent). But yes I would like a british qt

I am so proud of Britain for voting to leave.

>(you)

The '4' foreigners rule will be good for the English National team but the EPL will be shit, still they can leave all the thing as it was before the brexit.

is that what are you talking about?

The BRITISH Premier League is about to become BRITISH again. So no, everything goes back to normal.

>british premier leage

With their TV rights they don't give a flying fuck.
>mfw England wins Euro
>mfw an EPL team wins the CL next year

good job sticking it to those globalist kikes

Maybe with the pound going to shit more brittish players will leave making England football better

And that one looks Jewish!
And that one's a coon!
Who let all this riff raff into the room!

(YOU)

>teams will have to employ more shit english players without an ounce of creativity in their entire bodies

this is how the end begins isnt it

Underrated

Yep. So many players currently in the league wouldn't have gotten work permits to move

Also the "less foreign players makes english players better" argument is seriously the dumbest shit - english teams put shitloads of money into developing youth as it is, you remove the competition and they get worse, not better

honestly the uk is all-round doomed, I can't believe they were dumb enough to do this

>With their TV rights they don't give a flying fuck.
All those millions pounds are worth a lot less now. it will be harder for them to compete with continental giants.

but da jooz

>serie A goes back to being an elite league

BASED
A
S
E
D

Brexit fucked up the pound

Its hit a 30 year low, not a good thing for the prem

We're gonna find out where you folks really stand.

>Australia

>you

All that new TV money is now pointless

who else here /buyingGBP/?

WE DID IT LADS

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

WORLD POLITICS IS CRUMBING IN THE FACE OF THE POWER OF MEMES

>BRITIAN LEAVES THE EU
>TRUMP FRONTRUNNER FOR PRESIDENT
>PUTIN GOIN HAM ACROSS EURASIA
>ISIS GIVING ZERO FUCKS

They pay Global TV money to the prem in pounds? Why would they do that

Will the Brexit make UK great again?

Does this mean UK is no longe yuropoor? What are they then?

It would make the UK less refugee

I'm that guy moving to England, I was going to wait until the pound dropped off a bit before converting my savings from $ to £ but if it's going to drop below the dollar then I should just keep my dollars

Think so?

How can the UK have another parliamentary election if they have the fixed term act. Can anyone explain this to me?

Clearly Cameron will have to step down and Leave Tories will form a government, but they will probably want to call another election if that happened.

slightly less shitty, damage might have already been done

Nah, britcucks will swallow all of eu's semen to stay in their market

Fags just decided to make things more difficult for themselves

>Clearly Cameron will have to step down

Nope. He's going to cling on for dear life.

You think they care about EU's market or EU rules?

They just voted Leave

I don't see how you can have a government who wanted to remain in the EU negotiating how the UK should leave the EU

But yeah he is probably scrambling right now to stay in power.

>Will Brexit fuck up the Premier League?
Right now, no. I doubt they'll expel EU players already in the country.

But in the near future, damn right.

Of course they care about eu's market

The people voted leave because they don't give a shit about economics, but businesses are still gonna have to do business and basically britain has just become finland but worse

Considering the pound is going to shit, it will definitely have some affect right now.

the PL has a fuck load of money though so maybe it won't matter.

What's gonna happen now?

Are things going to be cheaper in the UK?

I know shit about this crap.

That is just the international Jewish banking cabal artificially dropping the markets to try to scare the Brits. Once they realize the Brits don't care they will return the prices to normal..

I'm scared, daddy America. I'm really starting to think that what we meme on this site is actually affecting the real world.

no, GBP just fell vs. just about everything significantly.

Don't worry your little head about it Juan, just keep getting the Western Union money from your brother in el Norte.

I tell you what, boys. Er, um, you see, now you brought me in, I’m, I'm, I’m wellin' up, right. What you gotta realise is, we’re, we’re a million votes clear. I’ve been redpilled for near enough twenty years. This is the first time, the first time I’ve ever seen anything like what I’ve seen this year. This year is… just… unbelievable, man. And I mean that, Dimbleby. Listen. With all due respect, Dimbles… *sound of item dropping* loved you to bits. Loved you to bits. But I tell you something. Nige, Govey, Tommy Mair and all the boys, are, are, are, are, are putting it… on the next level. And it shows in the referendum; we’re now, we’re now a million, we’re now — hold on a minute — we’re now a million votes clear. A million votes clear. I, I’ve… brought my wife’s son up… When he was, he was in school… god. Bremain. Reddit. Corbyn. Reddit. Bremain. Corbyn. Reddit. And I stuck, I stuck by my guns, said, "Listen sunshine. Wear the purple, vote for Brexit, w-wear the purple, vote for Brexit… and… we will come through." And all of a sudden, my wife son’s turned around and said to me and looked me in the eye today — LOOKED me in the eye — and turned around and said to me, "Dad? DAD?" …Amazing. Absolutely amazing. Honest to God. Now, tell me, you cannot, you cannot, you CANNOT… tell me, we have not got a chance to leave the EU. And listen, this… And this is, this is, this, I was, I grew up watching Question Time, Dave. You cannot tell me, you cannot believe, we cannot leave the EU. Please…

The burger market will be fucked when it opens as well. Down at least 5%.

>That Brexitl/a/d feel

>It would make the UK less refugee

Doubt that.

Sure, there might be less poles, but they already have a shitton of pakis, indians, iranians, nigerians, etc etc etc and none of them come from the eurozone anyways.

I hope so. The peso is fucked, but because we don't matter that much in the international market, we can hope that this will alleviate our problems by lowering the price of the dollar. Up until this afternoon, the exchange was 18 pesos = 1 dollar. Hopefully tomorrow it could go down to 17 or 16.

Jews or not, pound is still dropping and the clubs will be buying and selling players throughout the summer.

It will probably bounce, but it will have an immediate impact on smaller clubs

things will be cheaper to buy and foreign players will be harder to buy

While possible, GBP and EUR are much more closely tied than we are to either.
Tomorrow we may fall, but I would not anticipate things outside of the Schengen zone to change by much more than 10% of their total value.

Don't bother, this place is full of teenage NEETs. It won't stop the Africans or Pakis, eastern Europeans are the ones who are fucked

Nikkei down 8% and falling. FTSE and US will follow. Massive uncertainty everywhere.

It all started with when the Fire Rose over Les-Bains...

Japan continues to be fucked

Ever since I left the city (you)

If the people here with money had any brains, they would realize the uncertainty and potential weakness is only in dealings between the EU and UK. Nothing else needs change, at the very least until we begin to see what the negotiations on exiting actually are.

There will be an inevitable rush to the 'safe haven' yen on Monday as well, further fucking Japan. Global crash a real risk.

IT'S HAPPENING

Buy Gold and Silver!

Never bet on Australia.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why would they expel them? If all goes to plan for the Leave, then the UK can pick and choose who comes in.

Only la liga is attractive to players like EPL is. EPL is rich as fuck and will keep their status of most watched league in europe no matter brexit.
It won't change anything

Wolf of bet365 on suicide watch

How much did you bet on Remain lad?

Nevermind. The peso just got nuked. I need to sell all my dollars.

That's only because traders, it will skyrocket in few months when people will profit from the low stock value to invest in. Outside tourists it will have no impact in UK but mostly outside

My cousin is saying this will destroy the UK. His whole mosque in Scotland is going to vote to leave.

>it will skyrocket in few months when people will profit from the low stock value to invest in

They teach this macroeconomic theory at the Sorbonnes, Guilloume?

rest in peace jose

Wait until the BMV opens tomorrow, shit will go down fast. At least my job is guaranteed for a couple of years if there's a massive crash like 2008

Do some research before you shitpost, bropai. Scotland was overwhelmingly in favor of staying

Say they're in England next time

Post >yfw you are NOT Anthony Burch

He's saying his mosque will vote for Scotland to leave the UK, lad.

Leicester won the PL

UK left the EU

England will win the Euros

what a time to be alive lads

>mfw

what did he mean by this

>different political view
>they must be a racist

checked. Wellin' up here lad. Unbelievable meme magic for England in just a couple months

so, are people saying that because the UK left, they are all racist?

Is that the actual argument against them leaving?

who cares?

It's normal m8, what trully matter are the commodities prices, which are plumbing too except for gold. Once again, jews wins

Nope, but La Liga is. Spain is already in an economic crisis with British money being poured into the EU.

What a fucking spazmo.

EPL fans care alot

EU players playing in it also care

This is the death of Britain. Couldn't happen to a worse country

britain was never in the schengen zone in the first place

>willingly bowling up your economy at Nigel Farages behest

ABSOLUTE MADMEN