ITT: We pretend to be fine gentleman untill some one rolls dubs. Then we turn into wild beasts. GO

ITT: We pretend to be fine gentleman untill some one rolls dubs. Then we turn into wild beasts. GO

hi op
its been too long
how the hell are you?
seriously though you are great

What a lovely day dont you think?

Good to see you Theodor.

chogga chogga nignog bogga inu dohha

Well thank you i am doing lovely, how about you?

My tumblr blog is doing great!

hello gentleman.

the chan makes me sick sometime

thank allah its summer and ramadan now

fag

Nyo ho ho, this is a fine day isn't it? Care for some tea?

Queefin and cheefin in some fine bread

let the bodies hit the floor

Alright then, lads? Good thing there aren't any vulgar,pictures around here.

Really.....?!
Come please have a seat

hallo govnah

That girl has a lovely bosom, do you not agree my fellow anons?

swag

I'm the supreme gentleman

i was feeling a little suicidal but then i remembered nobody has feelings and then i was ok
haha
what a fag i was
... nevermind

Howdy gentleman, how's the weather?

Hello gentleman. Just here waiting for a dub.

nigger

FUCK YOU FAGGOT

Oh but ofcourse. Tea would be lovely

Well, it's over fags

Sir, that's not a very nice thing. People are people, even on the internet. What if you had hurt his feelings?

Fucing stupid thread

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

faggot bitch

That remembers me on good old times...
You old partyhorse

I Just thought u are all fucking fags

Good old Oliver Peterson, how ya been doing my heterosexual friend?

Go fuck yourself, you shit cunt.

SAVAGE!!!!!!!!!

shitlord

You fucking mongoloid nigger fuck

fagggot op

yo cuz this thread is gangsta

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WwwwrrrYyyYyyyyyy

YOU FUCKING CHEEKY JEW BITCH

really?!
you cant tell me that
lets have a call a we do something together

vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump vote 4 trump

>mfw i walk in to this shit

well i suppose...
where do you live?

is this the time for me?

in your mommy

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

yes... but your are useless god

hard to believe but you failed again...

merry mubarak ramadan

kek

cunt

get the fuck outta here
fucking kek whore

I HAVE A HUGE ERECTION I HAVE A DICK OOGA BOOGA FUCK MY BULGE DADDY

zoz

am sorry my disciple

haha