If Hitler went after Muslims instead of Jews we would still have the world trade centers

If Hitler went after Muslims instead of Jews we would still have the world trade centers.
Discuss

More of this kind pls!

Hitler had no problems with mudslimes when they were all in the ME.

Kikes will always be the problem

>mossad did 9/11

if hitler hadnt gone for the jews maybe they wouldnt be in power

This.

In the words of Mel Gibson, the kikes are the cause for the world being fucked up.

>name my band

bomb squad

Nope, that shit wouldn't make difference. 9/11 was an inside job and would have happened anyway.

hahaha, typical kikefag, wish hitler were still here to bbq u noseniggers.

also can we post more middle eastern qties???

I demand more middle eastern babes.

If the Holocaust hadn't ended, the entire clusterfuck known as the Israeli-Palestinian conflict wouldn't exist and there'd be more peace in the Middle East.

Discuss.

jews actually did 9/11 retard. they own the world rothchild or die. Get ready boy for shit is really gonna hit the fan by 2020

>inb4 Jew York makes it illegal for entities to boycott Israel.
>inb4 hebe overlords.

If he had gone after both we would have world peace.

Muslims are not a race u can pick out a jew u cant pick out a muslim

(((coincidence)))

Hitler loved ze moslems, even quoting in Mein Kamf that if the Umayyads had gone through with conquering Western Europe, it would have been a more worthy religion for the German peoples. Looks like Hitler's vision is coming true in 2016 with these rapefugees.

You meant the "Welt reichs zentrum?"

No

If Hitler went after Muslims, then we'd be in the exact same fucking boat, except it'd be the Jews we blamed for 9/11, and Muslims would be our staunchest allies, who we'd sell military aircraft to. I mean, you know. Aside from Saudi Arabia, who we do that shit with anyways.

>TFW Saudi Arabia beheads more ppl than ISIS, yet they're one of our closest 'allies'.