This is the greatest anime opening of all time

This is the greatest anime opening of all time.

youtube.com/watch?v=OasBTTMxa_U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kt3tKHRrjWw
youtube.com/watch?v=bdSAWBUpbIM
youtube.com/watch?v=4-PkAQcuZOw
youtube.com/watch?v=NI9Sa8LpZ3g
youtube.com/watch?v=D3C_36uzbJY
vimeo.com/76014047
youtu.be/hHs5AjAvFoA
youtube.com/watch?v=TZLyZomRfbc
youtube.com/watch?v=CUf-8aXt9Hw
youtube.com/watch?v=7ye_aNyKKHw
youtube.com/watch?v=hRwiHjf1N50
youtube.com/watch?v=-IcFDwygw-o
youtube.com/watch?v=t-QSmNReDyI
youtu.be/QKoSTE1mAuE
youtube.com/watch?v=95EQm1ndKJA
youtube.com/watch?v=JyTDKxZfafM
youtube.com/watch?v=PRNW70gWKjE
youtube.com/watch?v=2v6iOVhw6mQ
youtube.com/watch?v=P91pvMdoZ80
youtube.com/watch?v=AW_53Fxlv5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=h9HtXRQUm4I
youtu.be/9teDD_nY-KU
youtube.com/watch?v=tmmqBAwxG-0
youtube.com/watch?v=xm1JuYGNalQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KFI_Fl1sRWg
youtube.com/watch?v=XgPGtZH0EjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3MNUas5g7TQ
blog.sakugabooru.com/2016/11/03/sound-euphonium-2-episode-5/
youtube.com/watch?v=OobUV9q0aDA
youtube.com/watch?v=EhFHlsEeuVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=Kt3tKHRrjWw

this one is nice too

Tatami Galaxy is a Master P.

anime is for faggots

step aside fuccbois

youtube.com/watch?v=bdSAWBUpbIM

you're on the wrong site loser

That's not Serial Experiments Lain

said user as he posted on Sup Forums

This or Ergo Proxy

bosting link

youtube.com/watch?v=4-PkAQcuZOw

youtube.com/watch?v=NI9Sa8LpZ3g

youtube.com/watch?v=D3C_36uzbJY

all you plebs could learn a thing or two about true taste

>watching shokugeki no soma
>calling other ppl plebs

lol

monogatari has the best ops, u chose wrong tho

post a better one then

vimeo.com/76014047
youtu.be/hHs5AjAvFoA

I love TG but most of Yuasa's shows have better openings than it.

for some reason after I watch NHK I got severely depressed for like a whole year.

still the goat anime imo

That and Goodnight Punpun are the only weebcore that make me want to die.

fuck I've been meaning to get to Punpun, maybe I should avoid it

Nah, you'd be missing out on a 10/10.
Just prepare to have your soul crushed.

youtube.com/watch?v=TZLyZomRfbc

Best opening coming through:

youtube.com/watch?v=CUf-8aXt9Hw

Cowboy Bebop's beats everything. Its just so iconic and the show would not be the same without it

That song is pretty boring OP what the fuck are you thinking

youtube.com/watch?v=7ye_aNyKKHw

step aside plebs
youtube.com/watch?v=hRwiHjf1N50

This is the best fucking anime. The second OP (the ED until the last episode) is better though.

youtube.com/watch?v=-IcFDwygw-o

>not this

youtube.com/watch?v=t-QSmNReDyI

Because of how bad it is, right?

Wrong

youtu.be/QKoSTE1mAuE

It's more important for an opening to set the tone for the show than it is for it to sound pretty

Sup Forums hasn't been an exclusively anime board in a decade, you fags. Enough, already.

It's still an anime site and it's ridiculous to come here and throw a tantrum because someone mentioned anime. In fact it would be ridiculous on any site.

Super late, but I wanted you to know you have that good ass taste.

You might also like the ED to Aku no Hana. It's just really appropriate, not a jpop banger.
youtube.com/watch?v=95EQm1ndKJA

>it's ridiculous to come here and throw a tantrum because someone mentioned anime. In fact it would be ridiculous on any site.
Then fucking say that. Don't go off on some pretence that this is "an anime board"

But this is an anime site whether you like it or not.

Great counter-argument. Got any proof outside of "its origins" or the fact that some subsets of it talk about anime?

Sup Forums was founded to discuss anime and today has a vastly disproportionate number of boards dedicated to anime/2D/Japan. Nearly every banner is anime/2D/Japan.

You must be an absolute newfag if you think this is something I need to "prove."

I don't like anime and anyways this website is just for getting funny screencaps so your post isn't an argument

>Sup Forums was founded to discuss anime
Myspace was founded to bring exposure to underground bands and aspiring actors.

Encyclopedia Dramatica was founded to document LiveJournal drama.

YouTube was founded for people to post their home movies.

>Nearly every banner is anime/2D/Japan.
Wow. That definitely proves it. You got me. Well said

>I got BTFO because I'm a clueless newfag so your post isn't an argument
ok

I see you conviniently ignored what I said about the disproportionate number of anime/2D/Japan boards.

The bottomnline is that you entitled millennial normalfag social media shitters just can't stand the fact that Sup Forums doesn't cater to you and is full of anime, so you come here and try to subvert the place and turn it into Facebook 2.0 so it won't trigger you anymore.

I don't use those boards so they don't matter

youtube.com/watch?v=JyTDKxZfafM

>I see you conviniently ignored what I said about the disproportionate number of anime/2D/Japan boards.
Because I could only use the sarcastic "Yeah, wow, way to go champ" punchline once.

>The bottomnline is that you entitled millennial normalfag social media shitters just can't stand the fact that Sup Forums doesn't cater to you and is full of anime, so you come here and try to subvert the place and turn it into Facebook 2.0 so it won't trigger you anymore.
Project a little harder. I think there's still some room left.

I didn't say anything to imply I wanted this place to be Facebook 2.0 at all. Just that I thought it was a bullshit, decade-old excuse that didn't address the fundamental issue that anime blows.

You, meanwhile, sound like an agitated weeb who's angry we're taking away their "safe space". There are loads of places that cater to you, though. Might I recommend DeviantArt or Reddit?

dumb frogposter

It doesn't matter that you don't use them. This site does not revolve around you.

>Because I could only use the sarcastic "Yeah, wow, way to go champ" punchline once.
Or because you have no response to it.

>Project a little harder.
I was not projecting.

>anime blows
Then so does everything else, and the fact that you think anime blows is completely irrelevant in any case.

>You, meanwhile, sound like an agitated weeb who's angry we're taking away their "safe space".
I'm not a weeb, and no shit people get agitated when you normalshitter fucks come here and try to take over because you think every inch of the web has to be an extension of your social media shitholes.

>There are loads of places that cater to you, though.
Sup Forums, for example.

>I was not projecting.
>I'm not a weeb, and no shit people get agitated when you normalshitter fucks come here and try to take over because you think every inch of the web has to be an extension of your social media shitholes.
Anyway, moving on...

>Or because you have no response to it.
Because it's irrelevant.

>Then so does everything else, and the fact that you think anime blows is completely irrelevant in any case.
What are you babbling about? It's the point that started this whole conversation off in the first place, you fucking retard. This isn't even changing goalposts. This is declaring halfway through a basketball match that the game has been checkers all along. Are you actually this thick or am I being had?

>Sup Forums, for example.
Incorrect. Say it enough times and it just might come true. I believe in you, user!

redpill me on dumb n00bs not knowing how to filter threads

Is the Tatami Galaxy actually good?

I've heard the dialogue is too fast and that might get annoying after a while, just constantly reading subtitles.

best direction this decade
only total losers can't read fast enough

>For some reason I quoted two things that have nothing to do with each other
Amazing. Well done.

>Because it's irrelevant.
It isn't. It is not normal for a site to have as many anime/2d/Japan boards as Sup Forums does. Sup Forums has way too many of them.

>What are you babbling about?
What are you?

>It's the point that started this whole conversation off in the first place, you fucking retard.
Started it needlessly. It doesn't fucking matter how much anime triggers you, it's irrelevant.

>Incorrect.
No. Go back to Facebook.

Fuck off you piece of shit, god you anti-anime cunts are the fucking worst.

>Want to post anime OPs
>Some normalfag barges in and shits up the place
Fucking typical.

loved this anime but I can't stand this opening. reminds me of a mashup of social d and some generic indie band.

Sup Forums is the newest board per capita
I bet nobody from before 2012 and well under 10% of people before 2014 even come here

You're all wrong idiots

youtube.com/watch?v=PRNW70gWKjE

How does it feel knowing you will never get your way?

That Sup Forums will never ban anime.

Must be sad.

It's really, really good.

The first episode is incredibly quick in terms of dialogue, but it gets a lot easier to keep up as the show goes on. It just has a snappy pace.

we do, we just post in kpg

youtube.com/watch?v=2v6iOVhw6mQ

this one always gets me hyped

Yeah, I figured that.

I try to avoid Sup Forums outside of sharethreads, and this thread supports my attitude.

Most people who browse Sup Forums are probably from r/indieheads so when they see anime they get triggered and want it banned.

Doubles

nobody cares about dubs on a slow board in the middle of the night

You care apparently lmao wow

>Amazing. Well done
Can't have been that amazing if you missed the point like that.

>It isn't. It is not normal for a site to have as many anime/2d/Japan boards as Sup Forums does. Sup Forums has way too many of them.
I agree. Let me know when you approach a point, though.

>What are you?
I'm saying "anime being garbage" is the entire point and this ride we're on now is a tangent.

>Started it needlessly. It doesn't fucking matter how much anime triggers you, it's irrelevant.
So do you know what I'm babbling about or not, because I'm getting mixed signals now.

>No. Go back to Facebook.
And miss this?

>Fuck off you piece of shit, god you anti-anime cunts are the fucking worst.
Second to worst, I'd argue.

I'm not advocating for the erasure of anime. You people can like whatever crap you want. I'm just saying Sup Forums hasn't been "an anime imageboard" in a real long time. So kindly stop using it as an excuse? If you're triggered by us coming into these threads to point out how shit anime is that's fine. But respond with an excuse that's at least tangentially rooted in reality. Just own your terrible taste.

gud 1

I liked it better when it was Kaiji's opening.

youtube.com/watch?v=P91pvMdoZ80

Is this Sup Forumscore?

You're completely allowed to think anime is shit.

What's not allowed is to shit up threads that you have no bloody interest in, you bone-headed mongoloid.

Anime will never, EVER get banned on Sup Forums, under ANY circumstances.

Can't handle that, Reddit is always open.
Now quit fucking arguing and cease this pointless charade.

>Can't have been that amazing if you missed the point like that.
Then what was the point? Let's hear it.

>I agree. Let me know when you approach a point, though.
The point very obviously is that the number of such boards is very disproportional and not something that would happen on a site that does not specialize in those topics. I'm guessing you've never been to forums and such so you have no idea how they work.

>I'm saying "anime being garbage" is the entire point and this ride we're on now is a tangent.
Then everything else is garbage too, and in any case it's irrelevant that anime triggers you.

>I'm just saying Sup Forums hasn't been "an anime imageboard" in a real long time
It has always been one. If you don't like it go back to Facebook.

Western animation is garbage too.

Most of it is shitty gag reels with trash tier direction, editing and artstyle.

Why do you think nobody bothers making any cinegraphs for western animation such as pic related?

youtube.com/watch?v=AW_53Fxlv5Y

youtube.com/watch?v=h9HtXRQUm4I

it's actually this, original poster.

Western animation doesn't have much of a concept of cinematic filmmaking. Particularly American TV animation.

move aside
youtu.be/9teDD_nY-KU

youtube.com/watch?v=tmmqBAwxG-0

I don't like Diebuster, it's a shit "sequel" to Gunbuster.

But holy hell that OP is so good.
youtube.com/watch?v=xm1JuYGNalQ

>I don't like Diebuster, it's a shit "sequel" to Gunbuster.

It is, the story and characters made no fucking sense and were poorly handled.

Which was especially disappointing after coming off Tsurumaki's previous work, FLCL(Which is probably one of the greatest coming-of-age stories in any medium).

The tie in to Gunbuster's ending in Diebuster's ending was cute I guess, but it was forgettable shit for the most part.

Tatami Galaxy is such a gorgeous anime, but the first time watching it is really hard to follow. I want to watch the sweet art, but he dialogue is so fast that I'm forced to keep up with the subtitles.

So true, fucking kill me

The only weebshit that made me cry were Grave of the Fireflies and End of Evangelion.

Those are both Japanese. They can't be weeaboo.

real shit- I actually can't rewatch it because I start crying at the OP

Weeaboo has become so twisted and falsified ever since Filthyfrank put out that video, if you say you like anything Japanese now, you're called a weeb.

this is still the best ever

contenders are
(especially considering how much better it is than the mediocre show)

This show ruined anime for me. It was too good and now I can't find anything on the same par in terms of reliability, excellent story telling, and incredible artistic direction.

Any recommendations?

excellent taste

AND YOU DONT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND

Have you tried adopting the mindset that anime is a broad medium and you can like many different things for different reasons? I don't think I ever see people think this way about cinema, literature, video games or music, but it's really common with anime.

Kaiba and Ping Pong have the same chief animation director/character designer and the same director.

youtube.com/watch?v=KFI_Fl1sRWg
youtube.com/watch?v=XgPGtZH0EjQ

I know what you mean. There is some great shows I've watched since Tatami Galaxy, but none have been as fulfilling for me, which I think is really what I'm looking for.

Obviously it didn't "ruin anime" for me, that's a bit of an exaggeration. But now I'm searching for a show that can make me feel how I felt when I watched that one. At the same time I think I just have to remember that some experiences are unique and only happen once. But that doesn't mean I'll never enjoy anything else.

I think in the short term you see similar things in cinema, literature, music, and video games. Right after finishing something you're still desperately in love with it, so it's hard to move on. Everything seems uninteresting in comparison.

Seen them both. They both are incredibly great. Definitely worth the watch.

I feel the same way about FLCL and NGE, they were some of the first shows I've ever watched and to this day I haven't seen any other shows that hit me on a personal level.

I haven't seen TTG yet though, I'll have to get started on that soon since I liked Kaiba nd Ping Pong.

ergo proxy has a Sup Forumscore ed

youtube.com/watch?v=3MNUas5g7TQ

Sup Forums is not a board you centipede vagina

good taste user

This season I'm probably most excited about Hibike season two. The direction, production quality, realism and attention to detail are possibly unprecedented in anime history, at least in the drama genre.

blog.sakugabooru.com/2016/11/03/sound-euphonium-2-episode-5/

Excellent anime taste but I must say Battlecry is the GOAT opening

youtube.com/watch?v=OobUV9q0aDA

honorable mention FLCL opening
youtube.com/watch?v=EhFHlsEeuVw

I feel this way, except about K-ON

K-ON ruined "comfy" anime for me, because it cannot get comfier than that. It is peak comfy. My heart melted.

>Watch Ergo Proxy a couple of years ago
>Didn't think anything of the ED
>Go on Sup Forums for the first time about a year later maybe
>Listen to OK Computer
>Paranoid Android comes on
>Mind blown
Seriously though, it's kind of insane to think they actually paid the licensing fee for that song.