Girlfriend just broke up wth me after 2 years

Girlfriend just broke up wth me after 2 years.
I don't wanna carry on anymore.
Dubs decides if i an hero on cam or not

Do it

Or, instead of whining on here for attention like a faggot, get over her. Suicide over a fucking girl? jeeze

Kys and stream it

It's probably for the best that you do it

I have no family. She was the only person I had.

Don't do it, user.

No family? You got us fam. No need to kill yourself over something so petty.

Jesus Christ, you fucking unsecure little bitch, I just broke up with my gf of 6 years and I'll be fine, so get your shit together

No one will ever love you, so an hero on cam

end your life pussy

Let the butt hurt flow through you

an hero you little bitch

Go to tumblr if you're going to be a little bitch
Roll for on cam

Over a girl.... Fuck yourself and move on dipshit

Do it nigger and post link here

shut the fuck up asshole. Get drunk as fuck for a few weeks and bang some random chick like everyone else does and move on

Roll.
Do it faggot.

"do it, strike him down"
-palpatine
dubs GET

O shit winrar

WINRAR

Really? Ive lost my dad side, including my father, everyone on my mom's, exempting my mother, and been through six break ups total. And you are choosing to end it because of one girl. Bro fuck her, she isnt worth me telling her the damn time of the day. So strap your fucking boots, pack your shit, and start fresh.

CHECK EM

This
You Little bitch OP, I hate my shitty life as well but don't see a point in ending shit.

Keep shit to yourself faggot. If he really wants to he will.

You should an hero on cam as well. Your life sounds terrible

Well fuck.
OP, how about no?

Stop trying to be inspirational you sound like a fag

Some tips for OP

Are you serious? Sup Forums is so fucked,
Really, i don't have a girlfriend from 3 years and i'm not gonna cry for it like a crybaby, get the fuck up, life is not having a girlfriend and being cool, fucking idiot, there's a rule on the internet and it is never ask help on Sup Forums
Search on the internet a site for getting up, for people like you, you will see that you're the luckiest. i don't even have a girlfriend, i'm not going to cry over it
GET THE FUCK UP

Don't do it bro, take it from me; I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one.

Nobody asked for you to bitch and complain. This isn't a pissing contest. Shut the fuck up and let the man do what he wants.

Since dubs you should also an hero

Fuck that bitch, there are over 7 billion people in the world, get off your computer and find one
Even the youtuber boogie2988 has a girlfriend, why you shouldn't have one. Just search for it

I'd just keep in mind OP, if you still have anything to lose, don't do it. Only die when you literally have nothing.

But FUCK, suicide is the last resort. Why the fuck you should suicide over a fucking girl? it's like suiciding because you eated all the nutella in your house, it's not worth it