twitter.com/BeforeFamePics/status/746161905610461185
youtube.com/watch?v=z4B72F8EaNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Your team
>Rate your team's draft

TYBE

>Suns
>9/10 maybe 10/10 depending on if Dragan Bender is a colossal bust or not

Where do y'all think Durant is gonna go?

I'm thinking he'll stay with the Thunder. If he's chasing a ring, that big trade will make them an absolute lock for the Finals.

youtube.com/watch?v=tOKpk-D0UOI

Cavs bought a pick and drafted Kay Felder.

Who is Kay Felder Sup Forums

Did da land make a good decision?

>Blazers
>Jake Layman?

Don't know much about him. Need PF depth though.

>Warriors
>6/10
Good call on Damian Jones, but nothing else really of note.

>Oakland
>Manlet

hmmm

PG: Calderon
SG: Valentine
SF: Butler
PF: Mirotic
C: Lopez

JUST

I only watch him a couple times, but Nate Robinson is an easy comp.

I missed watching the draft, can someone explain to me what Boston did?

CP3/Rivers
Redick/Crawford
>
Blake/Brice
Jordan/Aldrich/Diamond

no reason to leave okc unless he hates westbrook. They can pay him the most and have the best shot at winning

>Raptors
>5/10

Didn't really improve with the draft, we have to go batshit crazy in free agency.

nobody who actually drafted won this draft

anyone who acquired players via trade won

Lakers nigga

We got Young KD.

SIXERS WON THE DRAFT

TYBH

They stayed put and used all of their draft picks although they traded their 31st and 35th pick for a future late first rounder.

They were expecting a trade for the 3rd pick but its quite obvious that the Bulls and Sixers were also overvaluing their own assets.

they had a lot of first round picks including the #3 pick, but they already have an overflow of young talent so they wanted to trade the picks for an established player. they tried to get Jimmy Butler, Nerlens Noel, and a couple others. no one took their offers.

now Celtics are stuck with literally 10 first/second year developing players and no stars

Summer League starts on the 2nd you faggot

hes bretty good, they letting delly or mo williams go then huh? i think he's perfect for their bench actually

Fucking Sacramento Queens fucked us over, no way they make the playoffs for the next ten years kek

>drafting centers two years in a row with cousins on the team
LMAO

i really feel for those who dry via towel after a shower

i walk around naked and let the ceiling fans dry me

>Nubbdgx
I ghik sed drafted Bneder and Hernangomez, feel prettu /sjrrewd/ jere

>wake up
>see Ibaka got traded for Oladipo+Ersan+Sabonis

aww yiss

Sixers fan. They got the best player available, but couldn't convert on that 3rd pick. Give 'em a 7.

UK is joininin the united states......just heard on facebook welcome friends

They won't be able to keep Delly since teams are gonna be throwing out $10+ mil contracts at everyone.

>but its quite obvious that the Bulls and Sixers were also overvaluing their own assets

or Ainge was overvaluing this assets.

we'll know the answer if Butler ends up in Minnesota.

Hahaha Ingram getting locked down my Mbah a Moute all year

>Small Forward, 6-9, 190 lbs
>190 lbs

>Rookie Domantas Sabonis in NYC on the Thunder: "They were 30 minutes away from getting swept in the Finals. Hope I can bring that extra piece to their team."

Isn't that obvious? Someone has to budge but all teams won't allow themselves to get fleeced by the other.

>we'll know the answer if Butler ends up in Minnesota.
>The Minnesota Timberwolves aggressively pursued a trade for All-Star guard Jimmy Butler on Thursday night after drafting Kris Dunn, but the talks ultimately fizzled after some initial optimism that a deal could be struck, according to league sources.

>Lakers
>Ingram and Zubac
Nice

twitter.com/BeforeFamePics/status/746161905610461185

everybody staying

>in light of the Skal and Papagiannis drafting
Kevin Love and Jordan McRae for Willie Cauley Stein, Darren Collison, Ben McLemore.

Cavs get a good young rim protector on a super cheap long term deal because LeBron won't be able to play point center in the playoffs at 34, a backup point guard since Delly is gone, and a reclamation project wing with some upside a la Shump/JR who could pan out maybe. This probably means LeBron at the 4, which might save his legs and might beat him up.

Kings get to trot out a big name who would like to prove star power and finally spacing next to Boogie. Love/Cousins might be an elite offensive frontcourt. Also Sacramento is dumb and susceptible to big names (Rondo). McRae is mostly filler but with McLemore gone Sacramento should be bad and and empty enough for McRae to get some run and see if the flashes of potential he had in Cleveland are there.

WCS is super valuable but the Kings now have four centers and no shooting.

except cousins is an autist and wants to play the 4 and they are gonna end up trading him next year anyway

Love isn't going anywhere. Even if he didn't have the game 7 performance he wasn't going anywhere. McCrae is a different story though.

RBL BROS WHERE WE @?

WE GOT INGRAM AND POTLEL

someone PLEASE reply to me with a 1-30 first round draft, i'm alreadt worrying about my country and i don't want to worry about my tesm

>mfw Sabonis blocks Currys game winning shot in game 7 of next years WCF

>Masai Ujiri

Spurs
B+

>Turkey
Enes is that you?

buddy hield sounds like a fuckin retard lmao and his parents dont know the e before i except after c rule fuckin retarts lol

Aware me on Korkmaz pls

>Hornets
>Literally what the hell were they thinking when they traded the pick for Marco Belinelli

I don't think RBL can ever recover from tonight.

The damage has been done.

This broship is over.

>They were 30 minutes away from getting swept in the Finals
I dont get it.

seriously is he a denver sleeper agent or something, what the fuck is his problem

JUST

>Cavs
>When will they ever learn

2bh venezuela bro this draft sucks ass so the 22nd pick isnt a big deal. they probably could have gotten someone better than marco tho

No it's Ersan. I hope to start in PF next season next to you Steven.

He has great potential. Can hit the three, is athletic for a non black guy (actually won a dunk contest). He used to dominate the lower age groups and actually got significant minutes in Euroleague. He's still kinda raw though and VERY weak physically. Unless he buffs up, I doubt he can be a role player in NBA

i guess he thinks cavs would have 4-0 okc?

>knicks
>not applicable

>He's so bootyflustered obssessed with the one true ship
>he looks in the mirror and sees a curryspammer
>advanced statistics
kek

Nervous as fuck Thunder fan here.

Was the Ibaka trade really a good one?

I can't believe how easily they rolled over to BTC.
RBL has truly become a shell of their former self.

Yeah, that's what im talking about. Kings won that trade

Belineli is a better pick then most of those lates pick tbqh

Sixers
9/10 for getting good value late in the 1st and not falling for Ainges ruse cruise

who did the pacers draft?

>Mavs
>Hammons could be a great player but we have a lot of FA to deal with

He's the PG of the future. Pop and Buford are probably gonna try their hand at Conley if the cap space is there. They also have to determine if Danny Green is better staying or as a trade piece.

RARE

>Pacers went from bottom feeder low playoff team to 2nd best team in the east
u guys are lucky u have Larry Legend, he seems to actually know what hes doing. a lineup of Jeff Teague, Monta Ellis, Paul George, Thaddeus Young, and Myles Turner is fucking insane. elite offense and nearly elite defense too. they might actually make the finals if the Cavs dont care about winning anymore

Too early to tell senpai

We'll see if KD re-signs and then we can judge the rest of the roster desu

Outside of LeBron and Durant, who will obviously sign one year deals so they can make more money next season, there are no elite players in free agency.

Every team's best bet is to hold the fort and wait for next year's massive class that might include KD and LeBron.

Looks like a second round exit

You're not winning a title until LeBron retires, nigga.

holy shit thats a nice flag!
its okay both sides got pretty much nothing out of it. remember Marco was an important part of a championship team, hes at least decent and the Hornets need shooting

>Got a much better SG than Dion
>Got a experienced PF/C to replace Ibaka, can shoot threes much better
>Got a rookie PF/C that was the #11 pick tonight and looks really good, his dad was a great player in the NBA too
>Trades can still be made, obviously Presti has a plan making big moves
>Dion could not be resigned, saving capspace for more trades
>Kyle Singler could still be traded

Looks good.

Why is this kind of body shape allowed?

If KD resigns for one more year, Thunder would have the most stacked team in the league by far. If they can't win a championship with that roster, I doubt KD would stay.

No.

You gave up a perennial all-star having a down year for Dion Waiters with a better motor (Oladipo), and a slightly better Andrea Bargs (Ersan).

Even if your pick pans out, it will take two to three years and by that time both Durant and Westrbook will be gone.

They sold low on Ibaka because they know their team is done.

Nice flag, mind if I save it?

It's a good trade if Durant leaves or if he signs a long term deal. It's only a bad trade if he signs a 1 year deal and you do worse than this year and he leaves because of it.

I found it impossible for someone to be skinnier than KD and play in the NBA.

I guess I was wrong.

why are there 2 threads?

Brandon Jennings

youtube.com/watch?v=z4B72F8EaNk

You're lying as a Bulls fan if you say you aren't sad that DRose is gone

I'd take 3-5 cheap years of Skal/Murray/Zizic/Johnson/Davis over Bellinelli easily desu

>the Hornets need shooting
that's true, maybe it's still early to complain about him. We'll see how he does during the regular season, nothing to lose I guess

>Bulce
6/10

Didn't watch enough of the eastern conference to have an opinion on the trade, all I can remember about the Magic was that triple OT game early in the year against the Thunder.

>a perennial all-star
>all this bullshit

Lmao, kys.

Most /nba/ users didn't watch basketball when he was drafted

The guy has really broad shoulders and would most likely beat your ass in a second.

He's wiry strong. He just needs to add 25 pounds and he'd be as big as Scottie Pippen.

I think Ingram's comp is Pippen, because they both work well with the ball and without the ball, they do well in isos and they play strong defense because of their long and wiry frames.

He's good. Remember how many people called Jermey Lin shit when he went to the Lakers? Now he's on the Hornets and was almost NBA most improved player. Belineli will do good

>perennial all-star
Kek not even a top 5 PF anymore

I didn't say he couldnt beat me. I'm saying it's disgusting and looks incredibly unhealthy and fatal

dont listen to any of these idiots, it was borderline warcrime by presti, ilyasova is an underated PF, oladipo is on another universe compared to fucking waiters and they still got a good young player that can develop regardless of what happens with westbrook or durant

how the fuck does he get away with this

>Bucks
>Fuck this shit