Too poor to buy overwatch, where my Sup Forumsros at

too poor to buy overwatch, where my Sup Forumsros at

Other urls found in this thread:

statnews.com/2016/01/22/paid-plasma-not-blood/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm too poor to buy a Luxury Yacht, so you buy me one of those and I'll buy you Overwatch.

donate plasma
receive $40
pay for overwatch
play a great game

problem solved

This thread again
Well work and buy it

Poor fag, i got it and it sucks

Is 20$ a good price for it?

I don't think it's a donation if you get paid $40, kek.

I'm not too poor to buy Overwatch, but I am too poor to buy a computer to run it on.

I think you don't know what "donate" means

>Can afford a $300 console and online subscription or a mid-to-high range desktop computer capable of playing Overwatch

>Can't afford a $40 game

Ask mommy for an advance on your allowance, dummy. Mow the lawn or some shit.

Its on pc

Joeyjelly#2377

Anyone who has overwatch and wants to play add me

You get paid for the time lost, not for the plasma itself. 900ml of plasma is far more valuable than $40.

I've always wondered why we pay people for donating plasma but not for blood.

"I'll give you 40 bucks for the turkey off of that sandwich, but if you give me the whole sandwich I'm gonna need it for free"

overwatch is for queers

plasma is more readily usable than blood.

blood needs to be centrifuged and seperated into its various components.

plasma can just be used straight out of the fridge. next to no processing costs.

hence the money it would have cost to process blood into plasma and other products can be given to people instead.

>the more you know

So apparently, there's no laws against it but the faggots at the WHO discourage countries from paying blood donors because it might encourage people to lie about diseases and jeopardize the blood supply even though blood is supposed to be tested anyway. Plasma never gets directly transfused and the processing into medicines kills any bacteria.

So basically, you're getting Jewed because they're afraid dirty junkie whores will start donating blood.

Forgot my source:

statnews.com/2016/01/22/paid-plasma-not-blood/

Ez PZ first you buy trump coins. Second you sell them for profit in a month. Third you buy overwatch

it is a serious problem though.
mad cow disease. hepatitis, HIV etc.

and not really. what you are referring to is recombinant coagulation factors. most plasma these days get processed into whats called FFP (fresh frozen plasma)

we dont make coagulation factor isolates from human plasma now. its all artificial.

what we do is freeze it and use it in patients who have things like say... warfarin overdose etc. it doesnt get processed very much.

Playing Overwatch like everyone else with a job.

was this a beg thread or a plasma thread?

Dont buy it, its a shitty game.
I regret putting 40dollaroos in this, unbalanced, low skill ceiling and in general just one of those lazily made casualfests. Its filled to the brim with hackers too since there is no anti-cheat of anykind.

Lies