How fucked am i Sup Forums on a scale of 1 to 10

how fucked am i Sup Forums on a scale of 1 to 10

do you really need to ask?

Pretty bad. But you can save it by writing "*kissing your cheek, tears streaming down my face, telling you I'm sorry*

"*Kissing your feet, adore the ground you walk upon*"

Too needy and annoying/10

You fucked up

kill yourself/10

stop. just stop.

Post nudes. Chicks love being humiliated. She'll suck your dick and you'll have hot make up sex.

this OP

it actually got worse but i dont wanna post the worse stuff

actually seriously considering killing myself

consider it harder

Autism/10

This. 60% of the time it works every time

you can't just go saying that without proof.

>*kicks ur mail box over*

that doesn't make any sense

>underage b&

don't kill yourself over a fucking girl you pussy

>"*Kissing your feet, adore the ground you walk upon*"

Don't do this. All you can do now is never text/see her again and hope she re-initiates contact. Move on to the next girl, because your chance w/ this one is 0.

I'm gonna go ahead and say for certain that you are in middle school. A man wouldn't handle his business with his woman over text and certainly wouldn't *jizz all over myself* doing it. Go google some pictures of Barney, rub one out and get ready, it's a school day.

POST IT

on the scale of kek
Id say this is pretty kek

post the rest

This

POST IT FAGGOT

P O S T
O
S
T

postin hang on
this is the kind of negative reinforcement i needed

Its cringe thread worthy
you fucked up so bad you should avoid her the next ten years.

Much much much too needy and whats that **** shit? Really?!

Learn somethig about pick up art and stop texting girls you like.

maybe post pics of a yelling person and another of someone kicking a mailbox over? then just claim you meant to attach those pics in the original message.

The autism, holy SHIT.

Let's pretend you didnt write a bunch absolutely ridiculous shit like *stands on chair* - you're harassing that girl.

Leave her the fuck alone and develop some social intelligence you fucking basement dwelling dipshit.

i cringed at the last part

full story please ?

and how long on average between messages

Optus fag. That's why she won't reply.

I swear you fucking faggots today treat your relationship like a fucking tard with a toy. The only reason YOU should text or talk to her is to get sex otherwise let her come to you

Dude....what the fuck is wrong with you?

chicks dig autism explanations. i think you should post the conversation that occurred before the original post for context.

So much this. 2 texts is the limit bruh

like 40 seconds average

I'm genuinely curious as to what was goes through your head as you type this shit, pls explain

Inb4 umbrella-ella-ella-ella

... BRU

has she actualy sent you any messages ?

600+ may earn her respect, but to really let her know you love her you'll be needing to send 1000+

She's not responding to all your texts, and your solution is to text her even more and beg her to respond...

Are you retarded? She's obviously ignoring you. Now you just seem creepy and autistic

>that feel when you're in awe of your own stupidity and autism.

ARE YOU TRYING TO MEME YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS DUMPSTER FIRE?!?!

The only respectable thing you can do is never talk to her again and hope she forgets you exist.

i too am ausfag. i shall help thee if more is posted.

Do you have any friends? Do you actually have autism? Please explain.

You're australian, so pretty fucked

You know it's cringe when your breathing stopped.

i also would not be able to answer this shit. she probably has serious stomach pain for laughing so hard all the time.

Stop

last one im posting cus i stopped at the bottom

i do have friends but i really like ella cus she is cool
i think i fucked it tho
im listening to amity affliction and feeling sad

she's probs taking a huge shit at the moment.

Leave her alone and move on. Besides, you don't want to end up with someone won't even give you the respect of saying "Sorry but I am not interested, I don't think we should speak anymore".

Just be patient, being alone can be very healthy. Work on yourself: finding your self worth in the things you care about and becoming comfortable with what you enjoy, and wait until you meet someone with whom it works out easily.

How old are you? Why are you on Sup Forums?

>i think i fucked it
Maximum fucking kek.

HAS SHE FUCKING MESSAGED YOU AT ALL NIGGER

this is important did you talk and go full sperg or did you just randomly get her number and cry when she didnt reply in an hour

>i think i fucked it tho
>I think
>think

confirmed retarded

Send her a dick rate pic

Tell her you'll give her "an "Ellava time"
Then an hero

bullshit confirmed...

nobody listens to amity affliction.

post a photo of her for proof.

If you feel bad op just know that I once tried to get a girls attention by messaging her my life story summarised in a really sad way. Then saying hi every morning without response for about a week or 2. Finally I found out how retarded I was so I said "lol I was using your inbox as a diary". Its been 6 years, I'm so sorry

Kek

There's only one way to end this

youre acting like a stalker

get the message you freak

shes ignoring you

Soooooo... you're what? 13?

no man she sent a big paragraph after i told her i was jealous of sam saying that i shouldnt dislike her friends then i sent a lot of stuff plus the stuff you guys saw and she hasnt responded since

like im actually scared of what ive become

You fucked up. Never before have I seen such autism in text. Faggot

Can't wait for her to be like
"Holy fucking shit dude, my phone was dead. You're such a loser hahaha"

damn dylan. you should really start to see real people. all this online dating shit is no good.

become ? you cant be over 18

im 21 and the only reason i ever spam message is when im fucking going insane with depression

kek

POST IIIIT

Papa Franku knows what's gud

user this please I haven't laughed this hard in ages

This one OP, tell us this

Second

if she says that ill update u guys but i doubt it
shes online on skype right now ive been checking
i think shes just ignoring me which is ok i guess but like if she had just said to me to fuck off i woulda been like ok

what you've become?

what, a special fucking snowflake?

OP, if you haven't seen 'Swingers', you need to check it out.

Enjoy your restraining order.

WHAT DOES SHE LOOK LIKE!?

You just need to send more messages, show you really love her and deserve her affection

Spoken like a true virgin

i think i just panicked when she got mad and had to panic type but then i went to piss and when i came back she hadnt said anything so i sent the rest of the messages

and no im not showing what she said

Too many words. When talking to women about such subjects, always be brief unless they start blathering. Then it's safe to rant back.

Ella is driving, showering, watching a movie or not near her phone for whatever reason
> Oh 50+ new messages from user

ELLA YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN ME, I AM AUTISTIC, YOU ARE BEING QUIET WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY BUT I'LL JUST KEEP TEXTING ANYWAY
DO YOU LOVE ME YET!?

>nope

Sooooo... you're what? 13?

tbh i'm worried OP is mentally retarded

has read the game.

>I think
kek

You're anonymous you faggot fucking post it

this OP, girl's don't like quitters, dedication and drive is a massive turn on for the ladies

post it or we can't help you

no im not thirteen ill upload a pic of me if you want it

Post it

get

post a pick of what she said SIGH man up unless she never said anything faggot