Going a couple days to amsterdam with friends next week, no idea what to do tho, what do

going a couple days to amsterdam with friends next week, no idea what to do tho, what do

Other urls found in this thread:

clubkaliber.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Smoke Weed, fgt.

Lewis?

take truffles, smoke weed and fuck strippers you dumbass pussy little bitch

Truffles

Are the strippers/hookers clean?

pretend your a Syrian refugee

rape bitches

truffles, then what? on what time of day? go to the museum?

yes you fucking retard

truffles then go to the sex museum and you can fantasize about putting all the dildos up your ass you faggot

don't go, it's a shithole

There are tranny hookers in the RLD, so you can fullfill your getting buttfucked needs.

Drink beers and do coke

Hire bike and ride to this massive Park like way out the centre, me and my friends did it. Was fucking awesome

I went to Amsterdam 7 times, my suggestion is to go to the Van Gogh museum, stoned as fuck.

Do drugs, go to bars, don't go to anne franks house. It's fucking boring. If you're into ww2 stuff, go to the joods historisch museum

please stay away, we don't want you

yes tested regularly since it's all legal

this, don't forget to visit:
Stedelijk Museum
Rijksmuseum
Van Gogh Museum

seriously, it'd be a shame if you missed those

also, don't go to the anne frank house, it's a scam

See museums, visit cafes, enjoy the nature in the netherlands, go on a canal cruise, learn about Dutch culture.

vondil park or someshit? yeah i rode there on truffles shit was insane almost got ran over like 20 times

Amesterdam redlight district. I have been there. You can fuck the best bitches in world by only 40 euros. Also dont forget bulldog street right next to redlights. You can find god tier weed there

Are you sure? I don't want Yurope AIDS

yea, vondelpark is awesome

this pretty much

Also, visit Huis Marseille if you're into photography

Everything is in the centre so walking is your best option (please don't get on a bike)

> go on a canal cruise
could be fun if you're a tourist I guess. I've been on one with my family once but I didn't like it

Vondelpark is great on sunny days but like any park in Amsterdam it'll be crowded as fuck

Definitely rent a bike, you can get around more and visit som parts abit on the outside of the centre.

>rent a bike
great more annoyances on the cycling lanes

>visit som parts abit on the outside of the centre
what's there to see?
Ok I guess you could rent a bike and ride along the Amstel if that's your thing but depending on how long you visit and what kind of friends you have the centre is your best bet

Go to Haarlem. Its twenty clicls away and there is a beautiful beach.

DO NOT GO TO THE BULLDOG WORST WEED EVER

try to find Boerejongens if you want the best weed in town

yeah rent a bike, all the stuck up locals seem to hate when tourists ride the bikes but its the best thing to do, all those faggot dutch retards act like the invented the bike or something riding about with one hand in their pockets thinking its cool, when people do that shit in our country to act cool we laugh our asses off at them and call them faggots.

>thinking its cool
no it's just convenient. sorry that you're too fat/poor to ride a bike

>riding about with one hand in their pockets
lmao noob, two hands in my pockets

go to bulldog get fucked up try skuff

well this guys clearly retarded, I told OP to rent a bike you dense fuck. Also I said riding with one hand in their pocket thinking its cool. Maybe give reading another shot before you try your hand at typing.

Use money saved raping instead of going to hookers to by more weed

OP with his friends here, some decent advice, thanks

make sure you check out the blue light district if even just to look! It has the higher class prostitutes in there you can walk through and look around the windows even if you cant afford them. Shits cash

>wanting every place in Amsterdam to be infested with tourists

Nigger I don't want no trannys

nah thats the purple district bro if you go there you've went too far. its a small street below the red light and the green and yellow light district, once you come to the midget district on the left you do 360 down the left handside alley and you're there.

From Amsterdam. Go to chupitos shot bar. Music, girls and cheep shots

During the day:
Smoke weed at Greenhouse and Bulldog, best weed in Amsterdam.
Also go to the museums, if you are stoned they are interesting and funny as fuck.
You can also just take hours for just seeing the city, its one of the most beutiful citys in the world.

Don't fuck hookers, the 50€ arent worth it, there are plety of stoned horny girls, who will do it for free.

In the evening you can go drinking and clubbing

Coffee shops
Cannabis museum
Sex museum
Red light district
Absolutely amazing coke and mdma
Nightclubs

sounds like a plan, what are the best clubs? any edm/electro house/dubstep?

btw why does this guy say bulldog is worst while others say its god tier

go to rotterdam faggot

It should be pretty obvious. Smoke some weed and fuck some whores. I mean you're not interested in seeing a bunch of tulips and windmills are you? Shopping for wooden shoes? No, there's literally no other reason to go there than drugs and whores.

don't buy cokaine or ecstasy from shady black guys

go here

clubkaliber.com/

A scam?

coka, coka

H, H

You can let it be tested for free...

A bike ride of 10 minutes takes up to 20 minutes mostly because of drunk and/or stoned fucking tourists who cant ride bikes for shit.

walk around in circles