Doesn't it make sense that if a race is able to completely control and enslave another race...

Doesn't it make sense that if a race is able to completely control and enslave another race, that the controlling race is superior to the one it enslaved?

Obviously some of the slaves will have above average intelligence, but overall they don't stand a chance against the conquiring race.

If aliens invade earth and use lasers to turn all humans into slaves, those aliens are obviously superior to humans.

Whites are able to turn all Africans and blacks into slaves, but we're all equal? It doesn't make sense to me.

Thoughts?

kill yourself then, faggot

You ain't superior, bitch. I bet you can't even dunk a basketball.

Under that reasoning Jews are the true master race.

Maybe you want to rethink that logic faggot

That was in the past. I highly doubt that you could slave any race now faggot

every single race has enslaved and been enslaved at some point. it's like rock beats scissors beats paper beats rock.

What's your addresses op? If I turn up and shoot all your family dead and put you to work sucking dick, would that make you inferior?

Every white nation vs every black nation.

The black nations are going to get wrecked hard. What does that mean?

No, the white justice system would arrest you and put you away for life.

Are you saying they're not?

Most powerful nation on earth couldnt even defeat a backwards vietnam, let alone whole continents

Asians are crafty, I don't believe they've ever been enslaved by another race at a large scale.

You have most black people working manual labour jobs. They are the crutch of your nation. Without them, you wont have any food to buy from the shop. So id say youre pretty much on equal grounds

I see your point. The black labor force is very helpful for white society.

It doesn't go both ways though. Whites can do all of the manual labor jobs that blacks do. Blacks can't do all of the technology and other advanced jobs that whites do, except for the few above average outliers.

Fuck off. You people shitpost on our board all the time.

true nigger comment

Jews are the master race you cancerous retard, white people were never on top, Jews dominate our planet and are a danger to all humanity, they should be exterminated.

That's because the Americans held back and had to fight an ideological war at home against hippies.

Nukes vs. poor rice farmers? You have to admit, nukes win.

Always makes me laugh

Have you heard about /pol? Go on. Be free. Find your peoples.

Exactly. If human rights weren't a thing, and it was just the law of nature, whites would have destroyed that country.

OP you do know that over history LOTS of white people have been inslaved right ? So automatically having your race inslaved means your unsuperior or equal to their enslavors? Means a lot of people are more superior to whites?

Same race slavery is different. Whatever ruling class is in charge bosses the underclass around.

Blacks would have never been able to overthrow or rebel against whites to get out of servitude. Whites has to start to feel bad and fight each other for blacks to get freedom.

That's because we were bared from killing civilians. Trust me America could have leveled Vietnam If they wanted too.