Israeli jew here fags

Israeli jew here fags
And shit is about to go down (again)

2 palestinian terrorists shot up an israeli restaurant, killing 4 jewfags and injuring 10. The response will likely involve 500+ dead palestinians and at least three times that injured.

anyways ask me anything, Imma keep you guys informed with stuff your news have no ways of knowing this early

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a952gCabSCQ
israel21c.org/israels-top-45-greatest-inventions-of-all-time-2/
jspacenews.com/10-jewish-inventions-changed-world/5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

מה הולך אחשלי גיבור

No fuck off Israel everyone still hates you

I'm from Israel (not op) and i can assure you that we already know that :^(, But not all Israelis are want to be a part of this dumb war.

> Fuck Jews.
Leave Palestine.
Stop leaching off the productivity of other people.
Israel is a terrorist state supported by the largest terrorist state (US).
I hope all you faggot zionist contract aids and die. Why do Jewfag rabbi's defend sucking on baby genitals?
Allies should have let Hitler finish what he started, the world would be a better place.
Death to Israel, fucking cesspool of human existence.

אויש. כאילו זה מעניין מישהו מחוץ לישראל.

No one gives a shit, both you and the sandniggers should be nuked

When your people sat in fucking lawn chairs and watched the bombing of Palestinians like it was a cookout that was the last straw for me. History taught you nothing. You're a cruel people.

No one cares. See where your bullshit religions eye for an eye bollocks got you. Now eat a porkchop and shut the fuck up.

I would like to add that the jews have hijacked the holocaust when actually more disabled, slavs and russians died than jews. Their falure to acknowlege this and use it for their own ends is typical jew.

Then again, if you can recall what i said was that not all Israelis want to take part in this war, personally i didn't go to the army and i am not planning on staying in this country, you faggots can talk shit all day but here in Israel its fucking real and people get killed, its not just as simple as "give them what they want and make peace"
I was 3 streets away from where the shootings were and it was in a area me and my friends hang out around often, We live in fear of terror every day, I know the Palestinians have it even harder maybe even alot harder, but that doesn't make our struggle non existing. You don't know shit about this if you don't live here

>I I I me me me oy vey life is just so much why should I take any blame

typical self-validating jew behavior.

it's your hoarding of wealth that causes others to suffer. you absolutely do play a part in this, however small or large, and the jew's avoidance personal responsibility is why everyone hates your race. refusing to relinquish your ill-gotten advantages deprives others of the opportunity for life and liberty.

>Israel
>Palestine
Fighting over one of the shittiest pieces of real estate on Earth

Why do ((you))) hate the coincidence detector now?

>The response will likely involve 500+ dead palestinians and at least three times that injured.

Why do you destroy schools and little kids? Arent you terrorists operating under the sanction of the state?

any questions?

is this funny satire or anti semetic hate speech?

גיין באַרען זיך

גיין באַרען זיך

COULD YOU GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU FUCKING JEWISH CANCER !!

Quenelle de 175! al-hurrya al-filastin

DEFONDONS TOUS ENSEMBLE L'HONNEUR DE NOTRE GRANDE PARTRIE CONTRE LA RACE JUIVE

Either way it's the truth.

No questions but I think it's pretty sad when even children need to be armed to take on a deviant threat like the Israeli Jews. You should be ashamed of yourself and your people.

nan qd meme faut pas aller jusque là, cést le sionnisme le problème il y des juifs anti sionnistes il faut les soutenir

Found the butthurt mooslem

JE SUIS UN HOMME D'HONNEUR ET JE M'OPPOSE DONC AU JUIF EN TANT QUE RACE CAR ILS NE SONT PAS DIGNE D'ETRE DES HOMMES ILS SONT UN CANCER PARMIS LES HOMMES ET C'EST POURQUOI NOUS LES NON JUIF DEVONS ELIMINER CET PATHOLOGIE

Nah I'm the americunt paying taxes to the tune of 13 billion annually so you spoiled forever victims can kill children.

LE JUIF QU'IL AGISSE POUR OU CONTRE LE NON JUIF SERA TOUJOURS UN JUIF ET NON UN HOMME ET CES ENFANT AUSSI C'EST POURQUOI POUR EVITER QUE CE SANG JUIF SE MELANGE DANS L'HUMANITE NOUS DEVONS TOUS LES ELIMINER

They should all kill those stupid Muslim goat fuckers

CEST UN ANTISIONNISTE QUI PEUT DONC DEFENDRE CERTAIN JUIF DONC JE NE M'ACORDERAIT PAS AVEC UN TEL HOMME

You're doing God's work you filthy kikes
Kill those goat fucking, child molesting savages

Jew detected

Fuck muslims

This

Samefag

OK good luck. 500+ dead muslims is a rather fair retribution.

Kys goat fucker

>all these mud slime supporting libcucks
Fuckin euro trash, don't you guys have some more refugees to sell your wives to?

Oh

Where can I find a cute emo chick you niggers?

Who cares, as long as they keep killing eachother off and dont hurt any real people then im happy

Palestinian are the victimes #prayforpalestine

JEWISH EXODUS

This titles is so funny

Then they should fucking move.
Living in a country where everyone fucking hates everyone and therea nothing but war and terror. Believing in a religion that encourages death and destruction, even if they dont commit the act they still support it by being oart of the religion.
Fucking nove to a civilized country and stop encouraging all this barbaric, unnecessary killing in the name of a fucking childs story.
They have no right to call them selves victims.
What the fuck do you expect to happen when technology evolves to 2016 but the people havent evolved past 1200ad.

im supposed to go to israel in a week for a birthright trip.. do you think i should cancel? will it not be safe??

GO TO HELL JEW YOU ARE MONSTER I HOPE YOU DIE IN PAIN THIS IS ALL THAT YOU DESERVE FUCKING RAT

Are you jewish ?

My favorite is Jewish Exodus , I couldn't find a gif of rats running away though only a photo lol.

Hell isnt real bro. Its all made up. Heaven, hell, god, jesus, allah, whatever.

well yea you have to be if its a birthright trip

I am atheist and i was saying that because you must suffer you the jew are a cancer as a race not as a religion

well think about it this way
you have a chance of about 1 to 2 million to get shit by a palestinian in a similar event to this

which is roughly the same chance you face every time you walk out the streets and see niggers. Israel has a life expectency of 83, making it technically safer to live in than in the US

DONT COME BACK PLEASE DO IT FOR HUMANITY

Mudslime here, what's with the beef? Its been so fucking long man, why can our retarded countries just end it.

youtube.com/watch?v=a952gCabSCQ

The Running of The Jew

Fuck That Zionist piece of shit country. Palestine needs to bomb you Zionist fucks into extinction

The only good that would come from a Donald Dump presidency is that he'd cut the economic ties we have to jewzistan and stop backing them militarily, thus allowing the superior forces of all the allahu snackbars to finally rid the world of the failed jewbag state.

Also he'd kick out the mudslimes too.

Happy to hear it, user.

A few dead jews is a small price to pay for a thousand dead or injured sandniggers.

Suggestion for the future, however. Injure more, kill less. Injured palestinians need healthcare, they will be a drain on palestinian society.

Good.

The Never Ending Story!

>Mudslime
Just kill yourself, Mohammed.

Nobody likes you.

Jews don't need to live in Israel. You can fuck off back to your home countries - even if you were born in Israel your ancestors came from somewhere else.

Just causing shitty wars and death for no reason other than the fact that selfish greedy jewrats want their own country right in the middle of their worst enemies

Dude im not jewish.
Im agnostic, although i dont like to brand myself with a name like that because i dont give a fuck enough to involve myself with it all.

How about all of you end the occupation of Palestine?

Lots of history there though.

Frankly, the solution to the entire conflict is probably to just nuke Jerusalem and be done with it.

Why can't we just nuke Mecha and the whole dam thing and get rid of the Jew rats too.

I hate jew as a race not as a religion

They're known as an ethnoreligious group. Which basically means they're a religion and a race. If you're gonna start acting a cunt about the jews you should educate yourself first you spastic.

You want more mudskins or smt?

I think we pretty much have to. And all mosques and everyone who has even heard of the quran (sorry guys, you too).

As long as muslims are muslims there will be terrorism.

You're a stupid cunt

oh just fuck off and die you filthy kike

I want the kind of drug this guy had.

Ah, but everyone like's a skinny white kid, kys edgy cunt

I know that but i tell you that not because i'm intolerant wich i am not i respect religion of the other if they aren't agressive against me even if i am atheist but because jew are not human

Hey fucking idiot goy, fags master race Jew here!
Look what Jews did in the last 100 years!

1)israel21c.org/israels-top-45-greatest-inventions-of-all-time-2/

2)jspacenews.com/10-jewish-inventions-changed-world/5/

And lets not remind you about all the great Jews that are leading your shitty lives, enjoy sucking Jewish dick!

What did your gay shitty race achieve fucking fags!

The are human you are not

>skinny
Thank you. I have been watching my calorie-intake lately.

Couldn't care less if they were terrorists or not TBH I think the government does half those false flag attacks , I say the bigger threat is them starting to outnumber us completely in our own countries. I want my white race to stay alive and not be outnumbered.

I think that Israel needs to take advantage of the Syrian war.

>Israel enters Syrian war
>annexes land that is in importance for the defense off Israel
>Create a land for Palestinians in Syria
>Deport all Palestinians to that new land

im israeli and fuck you you sack of shit

Ok, I admit you guys are a talented people.

There is an element in your leadership and elite that is much more treacherous than the typical corrupt higher ups. Curtail your decision makers.

don't listen to the other Sup Forumstards, aside from this site being infested of drunk morons, I agree with you and this is stupid

You should put a end to your shitty life! Your going against your own people!

how long until you just eradicate all the muslims? rest of the world is anxious.

Look what Jews did in the last 100 years:
Kill innocent , steal poor , enslave people , censure , capitalism ,cancer , and lot other thank you evil race :)

>innocent
>people
Nah. Muslims are none of the above.
I'll admit that many of them are poor, however. Thats because they suck.

Jews = True master race
Hitler shot himself and all his fag followers shot them selves!
Stupid KKK and white supremacist are uneducated homos!
Muslims blow them selves up in the name of a no god!
The new testament and the Koran are copy's of the "Old testament"

WHEN WILL YOU DIE FUCKING JEW