Is gender a spectrum?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A2f-NCRpMAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Identity disorders are a spectrum....

No but autism is.

what about hermaphrodites

You are born male or female.

You make the conscious decision to identify as whatever you identify as, regardless of your personal feelings on whether you "should have" been born a certain way.

2 pieces of bread and a deformed penis?

Sex is uniform, m or f. Of course gender is a spectrum, i don't see why faggot hating faggots on here get so butthurt bc someone with a cock doesn't see themselves as a boy. Sex doesn't change so in a bigot virgins brain you can't have a different gender.

Sex is Male or Female. Gender is a construct and a spectrum.

They must choooose!
I don't have a problem with the gays it's a free country, they can choose to mess up their lives however they see fit

Biologically there are two, with a very rare third but it's so uncommon it's not even worth considering its own gender. More of a birth defect. People can feel however they want but at the end of the day they were either born with guy parts or girl parts.

You can't just make up words and meanings because you're bored faggot. Go ruin some other social construct retard.

Gender is from the Latin genus, quite literally "biological classification".

It has nothing to do with your make believe fantasy identity brought on by mental illness, nor does it have anything to do with sexual preferences.

You can identify however you like, mutilate whatever parts of your body you want, and it still doesn't change the fact that you are the gender you are born as. Now you're just a mutilated/deformed/idiotic male or female who cries people don't understand his wunder fox-kin refrigerator gender. Life isn't tumblr, faggot.

I'm not the one who came up with it. Old ass empires and cultures and native American tribes did a ridiculously long time ago. Bigots will always be bigots and assdick hick/hillbilly retards on Sup Forums will always find something to complain about. You wanna keep your world as small as possible so you don't look at the real history.

There is male and female. You can identify as the opposite sex but most sane people will see you as the retard poofter you are.
>just wait for the faggots replying with "b-but there's lots of colors"

There are only two SEXES. Most languages have between three and seven GENDERS, gender is a linguistic term, not a biological one. I think it became a euphemism in either the 19th or mid-20th Century, when the mere word "sex" acquired a dirty connotation.

Everyone wants to be special without achieving anything special because that would require effort, so now I'm gender-gifted and you cis scum are mediocre at best.

youtube.com/watch?v=A2f-NCRpMAU

What is this devil's palindrome post?

Sex and Gender mean male and female dipshit.
You're making up a meaning for a word that's been defined for millennia. You're a dumb faggot.

Dammmnnn. checkd

Of course gender is a spectrum.

There are big burly hyper masculine lumberjack men, and then there are weak faggy weebs who despite being of the male sex have few masculine traits. That's the spectrum.

No.

basically this.

There's male and female. I don't think you know what spectrum means

These days who gives a flying fuck what these people want to call them selves. The world is overpopulated as is, the more of these transfags, the less people breeding.

>reading comprehension
>you

There aren't lots of colors though, there is a spectrum of visible light, between about 300nm and 800nm wavelength, our eyes interpret these wavelengths differently to help us differentiate between things. Its all the same thing, just stretched or compressed, same goes for electromagnetic radiation that falls outside our visible spectrum. Colors are an idea used to help describe what we see, they exist only for communication.

You're just spitting a loosely based opinion, that has attempted to be a fact. The second a seed finally penetrates the egg, the sex is determined. Has the ability to change, generally does not

Beatiful, that's what it is.

They're the same word. Retards with nothing better to do with their lives are just trying to fag up the world as much as possible. Sad thing is it's working all too well.

You're just retarded a lumberjack man and a weak fag are both still men. There's no such thing as a 100% masculine man so your point makes no sense. Gender isn't a spectrum there's one or the other.

Sex:
either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and many other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions.

the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).

buy a fucking dictionary.

>kyuuself
I wish they would

Symmetrical|lacirtemmyS

FPBP!

That's a good point. No other animal on the planet fags up the gender spectrum with this complete retard shit.

>the state of being male or female

If you have a dick then you're a man, if you have a vagina you're a girl. Where's the spectrum.

fuckin checked!

>There's no such thing as a 100% masculine man

You just proved the point that gender is a spectrum. Some men are more masculine than others. That's the spectrum.

Kek'd

Humans have a few actual sexes. Male, female, intersex(development of male and female features despite xy or xx chromosomes) xxy males/females and xxx females. Thats fucking genetics. BECAUSE WE REPRODUCE SEXUALLY.

how can you tell? ever talked to a dolphin?

you would have three slices, one for female, one for male and the third one for gender fluid

Two words. To describe two sexes. One when you're talking about it scientifically. One when you're talking about how you're a male but a complete pussy. They're the same think you dipshit.

Sure it's a spectrum, but that spectrum only has 2 points, you can be anyhwere from fully masculine to fully feminine, You can't be mayonnaise.

Gender IDENTITY can be fluid. Gender is not. With a very few exceptions, gender is male or female and defined by primary sex organs.

No but I've seen all their penis and vaginas.

Thanks asshole. Your stupid fucking picture just triggered me. I was having fun browsing the chan but you just had to post this stupid piece of shit picture. Now I'm sitting here having a panic attack just because of you. You ruined my day, bigot.

That's not a difference in gender though, that's a difference in lifestyle, choosing to be a lumberjack over an artist doesn't make you more or less of a man, it means you have different interests or priorities.

Yep

they dont exist. the closest thing to a human hermaphrodite is an intersex person, which still have defining chromosomes and thus a gender.

Being a weak man doesn't mean your gender is in question though, it just means you have different personality. Everyone knows some men are more masculine than others why are you even bringing this up I thought we were talking about traps who think they're somehow more female than any other man which isn't true

Genderfluid is such a massive crock of shit.

Nice bait faggot

I think I got cancer just by reading that

You mean to be saying "Personality" have a spectrum, not genders. Gender is defined by 2 things just because you're a sissy it doesn't change the fact you are of the male gender.

>Gender is from the Latin genus, quite literally "biological classification".
>It has nothing to do with your make believe fantasy identity brought on by mental illness, nor does it have anything to do with sexual preferences.

i see nobody addressed your post

faggots avoid logic and truth when confronted by it

>Being a weak man doesn't mean your gender is in question though

It means you have fewer masculine traits, and since all men aren't born with a certain precise number of masculine traits that means there is a spectrum. That's what it means to say gender is a spectrum. It's the aggregate number of masculine-associated traits versus female-associated traits. And since there is no set number it must by definition be a spectrum

Call the waaaaaaaahmbulance!
Preferably the one with the amber lamps.

This
Then all this fucked up otherkin genderfluid bullshit can be defined as a personality disorder. We need to get to that point so these retards can get the treatment they need.

you are face is a sprectrum patronum kek

actually two spectrums
one male and another female, but there is no overlap that allows a man to be a woman
gender is still defined by either having a dick or a cunt, the rest is a spectrum.

No

underrated comment

So your gender is defined by your masculine traits? Well what are the masculine traits? Not every culture only finds big burly lumberjacks to be masculine. Masculinity has a a spectrum not gender and that's the only thing you're proving and everybody knows this already.

>spectrum aggregate number
You are making shit up to try and not feel different. Stop it; the facts are against you.

gender is what you say when youre trying to deny sex

>you're a sissy it doesn't change the fact you are of the male gender.

If you're a sissy it means you have fewer traits that are associated with masculinity. Thus as a sissy you are one a different location on the gender spectrum than someone with many masculine traits.

>Sex:
>either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and many other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions.
>Gender:
>the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).
>buy a fucking dictionary.

Gender [Latin genus, from geno, gigno; Gr.to beget, or to be born; Eng. kind. Gr. a woman, a wife; Sans. gena, a wife, and genaga, a father. We have begin from the same root. See Begin and Can.]

1. Properly, kind; sort.

2. A sex, male or female. Hence,

3. In grammar, a difference in words to express distinction of sex; usually a difference of termination in nouns, adjectives and participles, to express the distinction of male and female. But although this was the original design of different terminations, yet in the progress of language, other words having no relation to one sex or the other, came to have genders assigned them by custom. Words expressing males are said to be of the masculine gender; those expressing females, of the feminine gender; and in some languages, words expressing things having no sex, are of the neuter or neither gender

maybe you should get a real dictionary, and not a faggot one

Whateva ya say, Satan

>sex is still defined by either having a dick or a cunt

fixed that for you

No, you're still of the male gender so there's no spectrum. Just becuase you have fewer masculine traits it doesn't change the fact you're still a man. Gender spectrum doesn't exist.

If there was a gender spectrum, for you special/fag butterflies, but there isn't.
You're all just faggots to anyone not in your little support group.

Except that a man doesn't define himself by the number of masculine traits he has, he wakes up in the morning and literally never once thinks about during the day while he's doing whatever work or other activity he has to do that day. Level of masculinity is not a gender.

>You just proved the point that gender is a spectrum. Some men are more masculine than others. That's the spectrum.

personalities have a spectrum, faggot, not gender

You're going to argue physical muscle isn't associated with masculinity?

Do yourself a favor and figure out what testosterone is because atm you're embarrassing yourself.

A man is male.
A man is a female.
A man has no face.

This.

But also: Homosexuality actually makes sense because there's a large part of the population that actually has it and it's displayed in animals as well. Gender dysphoria is not seen in animals though, there are not any animals that pretend to be their opposite sex all their lives. It's a product of human evolution and sociology. It's weird that they claim the normal genders are what is made up when gender dysphoria is obviously a new thing.

>i'm confused by words i don't understand

A skinny nerd and a bodybuilder are both men at the same level. Their personality traits vary and that's the spectrum there's no gender spectrum.

DEM NUMBAHS

I have fewer masculine traits than the world's strongest man competitors, it doesn't mean I'm not a man.

"level of masculinity" is exactly what people are talking about when they say gender is a spectrum.

Homosexuality and gender dysphoria are simply a result of poor parenting. If you raise your kid to be girl, he will be girl.

How is this an argument? Yes the female with more muscle is more masculine compared to the female without but they are both still female.

You're talking about adjectives dipshit.

That doesn't explain why animals are homosexuals and not gender dysphorics.

I had to meet with an 50 something yo tranny bloke once. Worked for a manufacturer who's system we were installing. Other than the monstrosity that was in front of me 'sophie' as he/she now goes by, i have to say i was shocked at how comfortable they were about the obvious trans thing. He/she was an extremely normal inteligent person. I dunno it just wasn't what i was expecting.
When you hear about people saying they'd rather an hero than stay as the same 'gender' then to me that says, this is no silly weird phase thing, whether people want to dub it a mental illness or not, these people, as far as they're concerned were born in the wrong body.

Is that banana bread lmfao

But thats retarded because even the most betatist of men are still men, just because you don't have masculine traits there gender is never in question, therefore there is no spectrum

I guess we'll have to make up some new words than and pretend they're important.

>they are both still female

I never said they were not both biologically female. But they would be at a different place on the gender spectrum. A woman with lots of feminine traits would be at the extreme end of the female spectrum and a woman body builder, while still being close to the female end, would not be in the same place because she has fewer feminine traits and more masculine traits.

They do it for a number of reasons just google it. They do it to to establish dominance, to pass time, but I've never heard of an animal who does gay sex for pleasure.

That's fucking stupid, I've met some incredibly masculine women who are still women, never self identified as anything but a woman and would be pretty pissed off if you told them they're somehow less of a woman because they're giants.

If you have fewer masculine traits overall, it means you're less of a man. And therefore more towards the female side of the spectrum as opposed to the world's strongest men competitors.

Gender used to be simple: male, female.

But then, a few entitled (most likely white) pricks didn't feel special snowflake enough so they started saying they felt different genders during different days.

But when they were pissed to find that EVERYONE has certain quirks that don't fit their gender, they decided to make up special snowflake names for their quirks and claimed they were being oppressed.

Again frustrated that everyone was telling these idiots to shut the fuck up, they genderfluidly raged and created Tumblr.

There is only two genders. Any quirk you may have that doesn't fit your original gender role is just part of who you are. It is not gender specific.

"feminine traits"
So the more adjectives you use to describe yourself, the more special you are?
This generation is going to be nothing but faggot retards. I'm saying we plan the draft now. Male, female, and all the special ones in-between.

>But they would be at a different place on the gender spectrum.

Stop using the word gender you sound like a fucking idiot, explain to me how their gender is on a spectrum? PENIS OR NO PENIS, that's it, no spectrum