S/fur

s/fur

I'm happy about this

Why?

Lets get it on :3

Aight, just checkin.

Cause I got second. It's a small victory.

It's not a victory if I was never competing.

It's a personal victory tho.

If you say so.

Dont worry fam i was competing

Now why is thread so slow? No offense

>V&

You know, I'm really starting to wonder: why is it so bad that I'm a misanthrope? What does it matter? I'm not hurting anyone, so why should anyone give a shit about what I think?

Nvm

I love when you can actually see the opening, so hot.

click the webm.

Good to find a salamander in these ranks of SNAKES.

Gif was way too big to upload to the chins. Click the offshoot plebbit link.

imgur com/HGHLbS1

If you're not hurting anyone then I guess it's not that bad

ur still a faget tho

Shit I ran out of stuff to post, I'm sure Dash doesn't want me doing repeats. I mean I have plenty of g/fur and a bit of h/c/fur backed up but I've given almost all of my straight stuff.

>V&v2

It aint bad you can have your opinion

Hey, as long as nothing comes of it, think what you want.

>V&v3

Why am I faget? Because I share a different opinion than you? The world is shit, and there's no denying that fact. The fact that you can't see that is why I'm a misanthrope: you're ignorant to your own ignorance.

Then why was everyone getting so fucking butthurt about a few things I said, and even went so far as to say that I was "baiting"? It's stupid that people get called out for being "edgy", like it's a bad thing.

Dash gets of on herms and g stuff annyway
Herm is at least semi fappable since tits

>I'm sure Dash doesn't want me doing repeats.
I couldn't give any less fucks, mate. Post whatever you want, as long as you aren't acting like a jackass.

>The world is shit, and there's no denying that fact

Not sure how that's a fact, considering you can't measure and quantify shitiness on an objective scale

Point still holds, ur a faget

I cant speak for annyone but myself if you want to hate humanity thats fine
Aslong as you love me

K, I'll post the same three pics like that guy on mobile was lol.

If you hate the world so much then why don't you an hero, faget

I am not a furry but I can definitely appreciate this stuff

>Spoilers
You're a furry.

Welcome aboard
Just ignore edgy user, he's having an autism flair up

Thats how it al begins

Define appreciate

When you were born inside a nuclear reactor

>you can't measure and quantify shitiness on an objective scale
You are so wrong that I don't even know where to begin. So I'll start capitalism, and the greedy fucks that hog billions upon billions, and gouge people for money, pay off the government with their nigh endless cash flow, and manipulate the system to their advantage. And the fact that they brainwash and send ignorant morons to war to die for a cause that is completely irrelevant to what they believe, and let them get slaughtered so they can have more money. My misanthropy doesn't come from nothing.

Who the fuck are you?

Because I also want to watch it burn. And I want to watch it flourish as well. The problem is that the people are so fucked up and stupid that the balance leans towards misanthropy to end the suffering of all the idiots. It would be doing them and us great favors to have everyone die.

Hey ho who needs a facialbro? ;3

When your girlfriend is trying to get the peanut that fell in between your toes while you're naked and you boutta sneeze.

lol u guys r pervs.

>Lel I don't know what the word objective means
>Lel I don't know what the word quantify means

We got edgy faggots too, don't forget about them

I need a fucking lead breakfast is what I need.

You're alright I guess.

I know.

Fuck you. That's all I have to say because you're so completely wrong and stupid. I honestly think the world would be better if you died rather than me, and that's saying a lot.

I love it when they talk dirty

Again, why do you give a shit? Why do you go so far out of your way to bring it up? Also, calling people faggots is pretty edgy. Not even I have done that.

When your girl say "Let's do something freaky" and you whip out your anal beads for her to insert into you but she starts playin with your dick with her feet instead.

>Not arguing my point and attacking my character
>Falling for ad hominem

Goddamn you are a faget
Calling me stupid because I don't have the edge of a tungsten needle

Cummy paws?

Do you know where you are?

I've literally proven you wrong by providing a completely valid argument. Kill yourself.

Yeah, and it fucking sucks.

kill yourself mentally ill faggot

Cummy paws d00d

>Completely valid argument
By blaming capitalism for all your insignificant problems?
Quote your "valid" points

Plz dish dont an hero
You'll find happiness one day i swear
Just start posting some herms or something and feel the hate numb your pain
I wouldn't mind
Wasn't me

>KYS
It's like Sup Forums's equivalent of "Frig off bud!"

Comic time!

I think the only cum on paws I have is gay :/
Srry

2/16

Now im diamonds thnx m80

3/16

No, I'm not blaming capitalism, I'm providing an argument as a measure to quantify shittiness. Going so far out of someone's way to make other feel bad to the point of literal psychopathy because they often believe what they're doing is right, is very obviously shitty. Do you like being taken advantage of? Because you are. And if you do, then you just prove my point that you're a fucking idiot.

As if posting herms would make me feel better. That would only make me feel worse.

4/16

5/16

Doesn't matter it still gets me off
Aslong as the paws are nice

6/16

7/16

Quantify means to put into numbers
user cannot into math

8/16

>MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

But dude, it's an S/FUR thread.

9/16

Last time u did it you seemed amused by peoples rage

10/16

11/16

12/16

13/16

14/16

Like you'd be the first dude to ever post g/ in s/
But man its all good do as you wish

15/16

Is NZfur here?

Are you legitimately retarded? What part of manipulation do you not understand? I'm going to repeat it because apparently you're that fucking retarded. They use billions upon billions of dollars to pay of the government at the expense of the people. They take advantage of everyone that isn't extremely rich, which is 99.99% of the population. Do you want me to try and quantify it more, or should I leave you to your stupidity?

I was bored, and it was stupid and childish of me.

But da rules

finale. Also shit. Gonna get v& because this comic is U-18.

Nope. shitposters and a couple of equailitards pop up every other night.

Sweet nectar

btw, next time I post these they'll be better quality. Just haven't went back and got the good ones yet.

Have you ever considered that you're the one being baited here? You seem to be taking the bite every time.

Anyway, calling another person retarded doesn't exactly get your point across

Retard ;)

Alot of types of fun are stupid or childish
Dont think to much of it
Just gimme al da paws forget da rules

Do you actually think I give a fuck? Dumbass, I wouldn't be doing this if I wasn't bored. Look at what I linked below you. You're clearly not smart enough to play on my level. And you actually though you we're baiting, what an idiot.

His responses were pretty short
You took the extra mile and wrote an essay
kek